Le pound for pound meme

>le pound for pound meme

Is this quite literally the most retarded concept in the world of sports?

>Mayweather is the best pound for pound fighter ever

So wait if Mayweather got into a fight with any random heavyweight fighter, be it boxing or mma, and got his ass literally handed to him. The excuse would be "well so and so is 100 pounds more than him"

Ya that's because so and so isn't literally the size of a malnourished 13 year old kid.

>Iverson is the best basketball player ever pound for pound

Excuse me!?

Iverson? Literally get blocked by Eddie Jones Iverson? How many rings does little boy Iverson have? 0. How many does Shaq have? Yeah that's what I thought.

Now the new meme is Lomachenko?

You guys realize that James Toney RIGHT NOW could out that little boy in a comatose state right?

No fighter in the history of mma or boxing under the weight of 205 lbs, should ever...ever be in your top 50 ...fuck that make that top 100.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1lnZVBD5SBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bump

>How many rings does little boy Iverson have? 0. How many does Shaq have? Yeah that's what I thought.
>Now the new meme is Lomachenko?
Stephen Curry (6'2" or so) has more rings than Karl Malone and Charles Barkley (both about 6'8")

:)

Are you the Sup Forums Portuguese /balk/ poster?

Dumb thread made by a dumb leaf

Sage'd

ohh nice flag..

>tfw no giantess gf to snu snu with

Manlet boxing is no better than woman's boxing. The only reason people pretend to care about Mayweather is because that's what the media tells them to care about.

youtu.be/1lnZVBD5SBA

Chael said it best.

pound for pound fighting makes sense because there are weight classes.

pound for pound basketball is irrelevant because they are all playing together

Fuck Mayweather, I knock him out.

Solid reading comprehension

another terrific canada thred

Agree. Fighters like Golovkin and Pacquiao are little manlet faggot pussies compared to heavyweights.

*hides thread*

>its an abhorrent phone post from a leaf

It's the same in MMA the pound-for-pound is Demetrious Johnson who is 5'2" and is considered a 'GOAT'. Im 6'2" and weigh 270 lbs I could knock him out in less than a minute in a street fight and I've never trained any combat sport in my life.

P4P is a meme invented by manlets to make themselves feel better about being children sized adults.

no you wouldn't, one bodyshot and you're down.

Usually, they want to know who is the fighter with the best technique. Anderson Silva in his prime had better technique than JDS, for example.

You wouldn't last a minute against him.

imagine a world where only heavyweight boxing/MMA existed and you'll stop complaining about pound for pound

He would liver shot you and put you on your ass before you even tried to wind up at him.

Hey faggot why you shitting on my boy AI

that's because 6'10 kevin durant carried that soyboy

How'd they win in 2015 then

irving and love were injured, dummy