Showed my Power Level to the world

So, just had a housewarming party at my house. During which, the subject of politics came up. I said that I would vote for literally anyone other than Hillary (voting for Trump personally), and got attacked hardcore, had to go on the defensive.

Just wanted to let anyone know that's still thinking about whether or not to go public that it feels way better to just be who you really are instead of lie behind the liberal lies. Hillary is fucking evil dudes. She just fucking is. Had to go to bad about everything from "Trump hates Mexicans" to "Trump hates refugees". Brought up talking points about Jimmy Carter not allowing Refugees in that were Muslim to the fact that we need to vouch for refugees coming into America, to how we created the Syria conflict in the first place, to how if someone is born in Syria, that doesn't give them the right to be an American, same with Mexicans. Fucked up shit, they (liberal loonies) tried to make me feel like shit for accepting Trump as our savior. But when I presented arguments with reason and facts, they just yelled at me at said "Hurr durr trump is racisttss". Fuck dude, how do you deal with shit like that.

You only educate the ones who are willing to listen, and never show anger at those who won't listen. You are a rock, keep fighting the fight.

>mfw my parents are among some of the nicest people you could meet, respectful to everyone ( I try to be the same way), but hate Muslims and jews

I do not hide my beliefs.

damn dude, it was so frustrating. It was like, look here are facts and evidence for certain things (Muslim extremism, illegal immigration). I used everything from facts to stories (My best friend was a LEGAL immigrant from eastern europe growing up and he had to run through the gauntlet to get citizenship, why should it be different for anyone that just 'wants' to be here), so many things, but they kept just throwing back fucking bullshit dude. Like, dude quit yelling (I was talking in a normal voice after I was yelling at one dude, but even after that he had no real arguement just "quit yelling" when I'm talking in a quiet voice). Fuck people man, holy shit how to do argue with that shit.

Like what do you people do when you argue with fucking idiots in real life? I've held my tongue for so long, but I just can't fucking do it anymore. What do you say to people that literally think Trump is this racist crazy person???

If the other side refuses to make an argument, won't refute your facts, and still acts superior, then there is no getting through to them. They're the "useful idiots" that the communists loved so much.

>have redpilled mom
>watching O'Reilly factor with her about an hour ago
>liberal sister walks by a few times
>she walks by while Rudy Giuliani is dropping black crime statistics
>"Why are you watching Fox news, it's terrible"
>Mom shrugs
>sister walks off, mom smiles
>starts agreeing out loud with Bill O'Reilly while sister listens out of view
>tfw

Really, man. Orwell covered this concept in his book 1984, and called it "crimestop". Does this sound familiar?
>"Crimestop means the faculty of stopping short, as though by instinct, at the threshold of any dangerous thought. It includes the power of not grasping analogies, of failing to perceive logical errors, of misunderstanding the simplest arguments if they are inimical to Ingsoc, and of being bored or repelled by any train of thought which is capable of leading in a heretical direction. Crimestop, in short, means protective stupidity"

Zero percent of my friends are liberals.

Maybe you need to move to a place not filled with niggerloving faggots.

She'll come around eventually. My whole family is red-pilled. It took a lot longer for my older sister to get it but she called me this morning and just went off about BLM, it was awesome.

Saying you're voting for Trump isn't really revealing your power level IMO senpai. He's the leader of a mainstream party.

But hey, good work in trying to educate anyway.

Spent the fourth of July with my in-laws, they're pretty standard cuckservatives, vote Republican but always trying to assure everyone they're not racist. Wife's sister and her husband, who is Iranian, were also there, and so was her dumbass libshit cousin who looks and acts like a tumblr stereotype.
>politics comes up
>parents are all "oh let's not fight"
>tumblrina starts bitching about Trump anyway
>tell her flat out I can't vote for Hillary because she's incompetent
>appeals to sis-in-laws husband for help since he's Muslim
>he says he doesn't want Syrians coming here either and is thinking about voting Trump because he thinks Hillary will invade Iran
>"OMG HOW CAN U DO THAT YOU'RE A MUSLIM!"
>she starts ranting about gun control for some reason
>refuses to eat because her disgusting vegan shit was cooked on the same grill as the real food.

>invited leftists to my home

>had to be defensive about my political beliefs

>come to Sup Forums to brag

Lad, you cucked yourself. Keep leftists out of your home, find a good conservative white virgin and breed ten children with her. Keep shlomo out of your house!

I was called a Nazi by my family when I said I would vote Leave if I was British.

I said that the European Union almost works like an oligarchy and that the immigration policy in it is fucking terrible. Plus, they were stealing the UK's sovereignty.
They yelled at me that the UK colonized almost half of the planet and they deserve all the shit they are getting. Then I asked if they were OK with the increase of rape, terrorist attacks, murder and child abuse that was going on through Europe. Then they went with the "Not all muslims" argument, then I said most crimes in the continent are committed by immigrants, it doesn't matter it's not all of them, there's enough number of people among them that are bad. I said that the British want to defend themselves from this bullshit that is the EU and their awful immigration policy, and then, they used the same arguments.

Sorry for the bad grammar.

>I was called a Nazi by my family when I said I would vote Leave if I was British.
You know, occasionally I wonder if I died in my sleep somewhere in 2004, and everything afterwards has been an illusion from my brain trying to make sense of hell.

This. Checked for not being a pussy.

If anyone has a problem with any of my beliefs they are not worth my time.

>Hillary is fucking evil dudes.

I feel that exact same way user, I remember ducking under a car in 2004 (it had a really high suspension) and surviving, and I wonder if all the crazy shit is just the afterlife. It would explain all of the fucking sequels as well.

Threadly reminder to stop associating with liberals. Do not be their friends. Do not work with them. Do not buy shit from them. Do not date them.

I voted 'Leave' in the EU referendum. I voted 'Leave' mainly after hearing about the EU conducting TTIP negotiations in secret, completely classified from the public. A total affront to democracy.

After telling a work colleague of mine, whose wife is Polish, that I intended to vote leave, he got a photo out of his wallet of his wife and his baby, waved it in my face and said indignantly "Without the EU I would have never met my wife!"

That's the level of stupidity you're going to come up against if your politics aren't LIBRUL. Idiots shouting "racist!" at you endlessly to shame and silence you. I voted out of the EU as a matter of democracy, and some idiot made it about his wife and baby, like I was personally attacking them.