Be kike

>be kike
>rejected by Tumblr for being white
>rejected by Sup Forums for not being white

Where do I go now?

to the jidf

Stay, fuck the stupid goyim on this site. What are they gonna do, Holocaust us?

To the gas chamber

Die

back to rebi to get a mission of infiltration.

Kek will protect you.

But only if you repent

In the oven.

Usury?

Synagogue.

ewwwwwwwwwwww

Wait a minute I thought Jews were white? You motherfuckers look plenty white to me. What gives?

Israel

>88

To the showers

ju pls go

Dude, cash in on that Jew blood and go join the Kabbalists to subvert us lowly goyim. As a goy, I would do that if I learned I had Jewish blood.

I'm black. I do fine on this site b/c people can't tell that i'm black. I have normal conversations. Just stop shilling and revealing yourself as a kike. You'll do fine.

hopefully into an oven

To be fair, most of the people telling you to get in the gas chamber are still very young, and haven't even found themselves yet. I don't mind you being here at all. Keep posting.

Didn't they create Israel for you guys? Why don't you just go there?

Stay here merchant, there is plenty of jews, Mischlinge and kikes here already. I mean where else you gonna go and actually get recognition for being Jewish, no one else is really even aware of you outside of here. There is always Christ and KEK.

kek

((( OP )))

Op, let me tell you about pol.

We are the kikes top kek. There are only like 4 actual goyim here at any given time.

This. Just quit being an attention whore you dumb kike.

Nice dubs

You can still pledge allegiance like Goldberg.

That's the plan

>here's your (((you)))

Check yourself before you Shrek yourself

in my eyes, you're fine. The rule of law judges people by the individual level for a reason anyway.

>Where do I go now?
Auschwitz

Welcome to the hideous purgatory-esq life of being a redpilled Jew outside of Israel.

no, those laws are bullshit.

Damn son, those digits

Worldstar hiphop.

kek'd

Back in till your ready

>Where do I go now?

Out for a drink or five.

I don't mean laws that are created for the favor of any group or ideology.

I believe that if you're to be judged, you should be by your actions, not your beliefs, what you'd said, or what you think.

If there's a threat of action, then there should be investigation in order to find if any criminal actions have been committed, in order to dissuade action.

Your people wanted the best of both worlds and are finally getting the worst of both instead.

Now the whites are against you because you're a minority that keeps pushing for miscegenation, gun control, race wars, islamization, and war in the middle east. While the minorities are against you because you look white and they can't tell the fucking difference between a jew and a white.

Jewish elites trying to play both sides is backfiring on the wider jewish population, and yet you still won't bother to reign them in because their aim of placing jews at the forefront of government and world control is too tantalizing a prospect to give up or fight against.

Jewish paranoia is creating the very conditions that will justify jewish paranoia; your elites are insane, and you still support them.

>gas chamber

No one answered my question. Are Jews white or not, and can come please explain why?

No way. Fuck those pansy-ass motherfuckers.

How do I repent? I'm already voting for Donald in November and I managed to convince my politically indifferent sister to vote with me. I live in a blue state, though, so none of this really matters.

I don't understand why Jews want to push the "white privilege" crap when they're simultaneously counting themselves as white.

>outside of Israel
Better out than in, I always say.

Blaming whites for the sins of other whites is bad. Can't blaming Jews for the sins of other Jews be just as bad?

Jews have interbred for thousands of years. It's either because goyim refused to taint their blood with kike DNA, kikes refused to taint their blood with gentile DNA, or a combination of the two. Either way, Jews now have common physical and mental characteristics. And when a group of people has shared physical and mental characteristics, they are a race.

Still, because Jews on this side of the Earth have white skin, they're white in the eyes of Tumblr.

oven

let's say this is true. Why didn't you go full "muh six gorillion" on those tumblrinas?

What a waste, you could have convinced them to cut off some of their fingers in reparation for their evil, antisemitic ways :^)

I keked so hard I want to try it

suicide is always an option

Im with ya OP

Just stick around here, its just you, me, death, and all of his little goyim

Thank you for voting for Trump

>Blaming whites for the sins of other whites is bad. Can't blaming Jews for the sins of other Jews be just as bad?

This. I really don't get the hypocrisy of Sup Forums on this matter, especially since they consider themselves to be the bastion of logical reasoning, all while using the same arguments SJW's use that they debunk against jews.
My advice as a person in the same situation, is this: Relax. True Neutral is the way to go. We're can't be on anybody's side, since nobody is on our side, not even other Jews. Keep your head down without diving too much into politics and live a good life.

Jews are a Semitic tribe, effectively an organized gang and not just an accidental gathering of strangers, and the reflexive hostility comes from the constant and reliable shilling, not from some nineteenth-century tract. Whites do not and have never had anything like the racial solidarity or aggressive thought leading of Jews.

>Can't see the difference between reality and fantasy
>See flag

Nothing new here

Israel

You're spewing absolute horseshit. We're not a hive-mind, no group is. I couldn't care less what other Jews think at all, and most are apolitical.
Try getting out and experiencing a little instead of "learning" about entire groups of people by reading shit on the internet. God forbid you might acquire some sane perspective.

We never holocausted you, we're not gonna start now.

>We never holocausted you

XD

OUTSIDE!

/thread

>middle of the desert surrounded by people who want to kill you

I think I'll stick around for a while, ty

Don't cry then on public forums

join ISIS, brother

they have a universalist vision for a new islamic world order that is inclusive to all who adopt the true faith

I'm not
Joke aside, what's daily life like over there? I've never been there ever. Are you ever scared of a terror attack?

Didn't know shrek was a jew

The only thing I'm scared of is the heat in August. That's it. Extremely low chance of being attacked by a terrorist. Lower than dying in a car crash.

Legit? Looks far worse on the news for some reason.
Is the country super religious on average? What are some of the more secular towns?

Every place outside of disputed territories is safe.

To Israel you filthy deispora kike.
Also while your here vote Benet.

You must find a frog in your area and make it your pet. You will feed it and supply it with fresh memes on the daily. When it dies, you must post a memorial here on Sup Forums.

It is the only way.

That would've been a good idea. The next time I make an account, I'll try that.

No need to thank me. I'm acting in my own best interest.

My schvartze.

Why would I want to be surrounded by my ene-
Again, you be my schvartze.

By the way, why haven't you left Canada yet? America's much safer, at least for now. That might change if Hillary gets elected.

Really? I th-
What if you're the sperm donation my father told me that he had?

xD

to the grave

Kek protects only those who repent, Jewnon...

you're good don't worry about it

Jewish population records of Europe during the period of WW2 prove there wasn't even 6 million jews in Europe to hollowco$t

The oven

stop looking for hugbox echochambers like Sup Forums/reddit/tumblr and start thinking for yourself

I already have a dog and am too lazy to take care of another animal. What if I buy a Kek statue and pray to it daily? I'd be disobeying one of the ten commandments, so that should show my dedication.

But worrying is what I do best.

Thinking is not what I do best.

Is this the real life?

Israel

Jareb Taylor please go

As much shit as we like to spew,
it's the secular elite jews we really have it in for, don't worry were not all actually pure blood stormfaggots, we just hate niggers, and liberals like a proper american.

we don't hate every kike, just most of them.

fuck off man, don't you see that you've been subverted? the fact that you use the word stormfaggots means the left is winning their war on Sup Forums, only leftists use that term.

To hell.

Reddit obviously, the_donald loves Jews.

No, retard, the fact that I use stormfaggots means I'm not an extremist fuck.

Niggers are idiots

Liberals are useful idiots (to jews)

Jews are subversive cunts

The holocaust did occur but the jews in all of their slimy cunt virtue played it up like some sort of gigantic calamity when it was really just shitty over-sight, disease, and a few murderous germans.

Does that mean I'm going to fucking purge everyone's shit out of existence? No, why the fuck would I when the answer is as simple as just giving jews the boot or worse.

Repent, Jew. Repent and the Almighty Kek will forgive you and welcome you into his loving, watchful embrace.