Which is socially worse high school or college im a high school student btw

which is socially worse high school or college im a high school student btw

High school is literally hell on earth if you're autistic and asocial. I'm going to college this year so I don't what is college like but it can't be worse than HS.

If you're an autist in high/middle school they will actively harass and persecute you. If you're an autist in college you will be ignored and avoided.

im a senior and i wish g11 isnt like high school because i plan to transfer out of that social hell hole called a school

This, but being lonely is not fun either, so at least try to make some friends, it will help with your studies too and having connections getting out of uni can land you a job

High secondary school is two painful years of frustration and repeated failure. College is relatively easy in terms of academic pressure and even studying an hour a day will get you decent marks.

im autistic but its mild and students in my high school barely knows i am ,i can be normal sometimes and i plan to change my personality because i hate myself and i plan to have more close friends that arent parasites

High school is worse. Even autistic people find friends in university, the only thing you have to do is choose the right degree.

Like if you are the most autistic person ever and you study a "normie" subject like law, you might not find friends at all, but if you choose a degree like computer science or engineering, most people are socially awkward so it's easier to find friends.

t. university pro

i plan to be a marine biologist or a sailor and im not very autistic

you must be 18 or older to post here, kiddo.

Depends on how it is in your country. Why are you asking foreigners?

im 17 despite me being a senior and im supposed to have graduated from that hell hole

>im a high school student btw
ugh
t. high school teacher

Nah a lot of you are alright but even the best of you are still idiots.

College is much worse. Its essentially the same except you have less friends in college.

i plan to get a scholarship to another country with good universities and high schoosl in my country usually have degenerates tease you just because your tall,short,not eating rice during lunch time and can afford stuff a first worlder can

>degree like computer science
>not normie
Done goofed Luxembourg.

oops mispelling-high schools

it's not

I did a BSc in math and physics, and the CS people were even more autistic than the math people, let alone the physics people

so high school is a hell hole for teachers in your country too

>BSc in math
Respect. Or at least it's hell on Earth in France, but we're supposed to be good mathematicians, or at least that's what the Fields medals say.

> CS people were even more autistic than the math people
They're not "casual" either, but they're not that autistic. Like half of reddit has done CS, so it gives you the gist of things: they do things without any self-awareness, but at the end of the day, they still make friends with each other. People know it's STEM-light, which is why it's getting so crowded.

>engineering
> autistic
Why?

All you have to do is pick a subject where people work in teams a lot. Like chemistry or biology,

I have more friends in college then i did in HS

Nah, I like it. Teenagers will be teenagers no matter where you are.

Don't listen to gora opinions. Their systems can never be compared to what we go through. Here engineering is the only thing anyone does. There they talk about it like the "STEM meme". It's all beyond comparison.

how was high school for you

How saturated is your engineering market though?

I swear to fucking god every single indian that studies here does engineering. And there's a shitload of them studying here.

I think there are twenty times as many engineering students in India than in USA, and only 30 percent of them get jobs.

The problem is always you, learn to accept this and maybe you can change.

why is engineering popular in India anyway

Engineers can be lateralled into anything so it doesn't really matter. France also has the most engineers per capita in Europe and it doesn't mean they're out of jobs.

It was ok, i was pretty lame in freshman and sophmore year. After that people seemed to like me

My life in High School:
>haha user is so weird he is such a loser
My life in Uni:
Nobody cares

People who study with you at your university are a lot more mature than your peers were back in High School.

You don't get it, do you, it's the ONLY thing you can study. A few people study medicine and accountancy but that's a tiny number compared to those who study engineering. Only 10 percent or so of colleges are worth going to, the rest don't even get their students placed into proper jobs. They usually end up in tech support or into mass hiring companies that do blue-collar-tier software work.

In college you can be a shadow and nobody cares about you.
In high school you are basically glued to your assigned class

And college he has more romanticism than high school here though unlike in japan where HS is taken way more seriously than college

>>BSc in math
>Respect. Or at least it's hell on Earth in France, but we're supposed to be good mathematicians, or at least that's what the Fields medals say.

Excuse me what? Bachelor in mathematics in France is a fucking joke, it gets serious only in M2 when people from the ES join university. Not even talking about shitty unis, talking about Paris VI and VII.

it was hell for me even in the freshman year and during that year my classmates keep pairing me with a boy more autistic than me and he always gets tantrums and his 3ds ends up getting smashed by him

All of the engineers I've met who received degrees in India have had really poor educations imo.

We're talking very basic stuff. The pharma world in the US is so full of useless Indian engineers that we use as calculators.

>high school
>gets bullied for being a retard
>college
>gets segregated and avoided for being not cool

college

>You don't get it, do you, it's the ONLY thing you can study.
But why? And not in Australia... so why do they come here to study it?

>Bachelor in mathematics in France is a fucking joke,
I meant prépa at CGPE programs. Which will lead you to the Mines and Polytechnique which are some of the most restrictive schools in the world.

Bachelor is probably intensive, but I don't expect to be doing anything but to repeat what we'd do in Terminale S.

im autistic but im not retarded and i got segregated during my freshman year with a super retarded tantrum thrower