Be american

>be american
>get pozzed

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-bill-ending-lifetime-registry-of-sex-1507332406-htmlstory.html
blog.uvahealth.com/2016/07/18/living-with-hiv/
latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html
smartsexresource.com/about-stis/number-cases
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I mean they did invent the stuff

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-bill-ending-lifetime-registry-of-sex-1507332406-htmlstory.html
california yes

>The measure also applies to those who give blood without telling the blood bank that they are HIV-positive.

>be american
>get shot
>pay 100k (plus tip) for blood transfusion
>get aids

What the fuck? Isn't there a new strain of super aids recently discovered as well?

oh shit, really?

what the fuck
what the
what

gott im himmel

Protip: if you're more progressive than the Netherlands then you're doing something wrong.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
WTF
THIS IS NOT FUNNY
HOW THE HELL

>the state of america

>knowingly exposing others to HIV
>not a criminal

What the fuck kind of mental gymnastics do you have to make in order to reach that conclusion? Like, seriously, what the fuck.

The idea is that it is wrong to treat HIV people like bad guys etc. They are just people who want to live ordinary lives etc.

I "get it" and nowadays HIV is mostly under control with drugs etc. So yeah. I have an STI (not HIV) and it can hurt the way its treated in society

>have a disease that's contagious as fuck
>w- why do people avoid it?
geeh I wonder

>>knowingly exposing others to HIV
>>not a criminal

I had to read it several times. What the fuck?

This will make all Californians insecure about getting a blowjob.

and God forbid it one with a condom.

Just think there are countries that won't even let gays donate blood, but California's nice enough to let people with HIV donate.

What if you have a cold and go to the store? Are you a felon? I read somewhere else it will just be a misdemeanor. Fact is HIV is not a death sentence anymore and there's a reason why leper colonies are consider wrong.

Try to emphasize.

>comparing a cold to HIV
the intellect of americans

dumb amerifat

Fucking dumb cunt

>emphasize
good bait my friend. Posters like you certainly are a diamond dozen.

>California

Move along

A cold isn't usually a death sentence you stupid fuck

This better not be real.
Man, I like some aspects of California, but this is just too fucking stupid.

I can sympathize with all kinds of people. Whether you're white or brown, fag or straight, illegal or citizen, poor or rich, etc..
But comparing a cold to fucking HIV is stupid. That kind of shit ruins people's lives. And if you ain't bait then know that you're putting people at risk you dumb fuck.
Also
>emphasize
This is b8

Are you by any chance the single mom from the other thread?

Maybe, glad I can confirm your stereotype that single moms must be sluts (assuming thats what you are going for). Nevermind that half of Americans will get an STI before 25.

Neither is HIV anymore, thats the point. Its not the 1980s. It doesn't ruin lives anymore, it involves just taking some medicines.

blog.uvahealth.com/2016/07/18/living-with-hiv/

And yes emphasize was obviously a typo you know what I meant. Empathy.

>It doesn't ruin lives anymore, it involves just taking some medicines

Thank god americans exist

>>Nevermind that half of Americans will get an STI before 25.

What the actual fuck. What is the comparable statistic for similar western nations?

>Amerinfecteds

>single moms must be sluts
You're the one who said it.
>it involves just taking some medicines
I just have to take some medicines for my mental disorder too, doesn't mean I'd gladly not have to. Especially since in this case it can be completely avoided by not having sex by someone HIV infected.

is this fake

latimes.com/politics/essential/la-pol-ca-essential-politics-updates-gov-brown-downgrades-from-felony-to-1507331544-htmlstory.html

the american dream

>gladly
not gladly.
I went on twitter and it was up

>cold=hiv
dumb faggot kys.

Nah it's legit and it makes sense. HIV is now treated like any other infectious disease, as a misdemeanour. The other solution would be to raise all communicable diseases to felony tier.

>half of Americans will get an STI before 25.
>half

You know, I'm starting to like the sharia laws.

I don't know, but in Canada 75% of sexually active adults get HPV at least once.
smartsexresource.com/about-stis/number-cases

I have herpes virus which cannot be cured so therefore its permanent and you avoid sex when you have a breakout. Canada's rate is 17% which is very comparable to USA.

This is the guy who made the law.

This is surely fake. No one would accept blood from California.

I reread the article and now it makes sense why they'd do it. Still weird.

>it makes sense
Most of those diseases are easily vaccinated against or treated and just go away within a few days. HIV is not one of these. This is a perfect example of false equivalence.

>skeleton
>beta as fuck
>last name wiener
yeah fuck this guy

A cold won't turn into AIDS and kill you Ameriblubber

>You know, I'm really starting to like eating garbage, now that I considered that I could be eating dogshit instead.

No it doesn't, HIV needs a lifetime treatment

I'm a very liberal guy but seeing all the evil in this world sometimes makes me waver and kind of understand things like gassing the gypos or the fags

HIV doesn't kill people anymore (or it does but its very rare just like pneumonia is rare), thats my whole point thats why they changed the la

>thats my whole point
Then your whole point is dumb.

Should people with herpes also be felons if they have sex? Fact is that it can't be cured either and need to be monitored so you don't accidentally pass it. Unlike AIDS too it can't even be prevented by condom.

I can't say what is worse between common law and sharia.

What's your point? It's still a communicable disease. That's the baseline. They are saying that because it's treatable now it now it's not as serious as it was before. Therefor it's dropped to a misdemeanour like other infections.

So? HIV decreases your quality of life until the day you die. Getting a simple cold from touching a dirty doorknob or someone accidentally coughing or sneezing in your direction isn't the same.

>Californians all die of aids.

Wait, what was the downside again?

yes

If I have a cold I don't go around knowingly coughing and sneezing in somebody else's face. Never mind that a fucking cold and HIV are not comparable in the slightest.

What part of
>KNOWINGLY
>EXPOSING
>OTHERS
>TO
>HIV

You don't understand. And it's not as simple as just "taking some meds" if you are going to have to buy super expensive meds for life, with your life expectancy drastically reduced anyway.

Quarantine yourself fag

>reddit spacers defend behaving like niggers
Not surprised.

>California
There's a reason why we laugh at naive Euros and sudacas who idolize that shitty state.

Yes

Even Californians don't want to live there anymore, because even they can predict it's a place that will be raptured. Ironically they're moving to Texas of all places.

The lifespan is only about 8 years shorter. And its increasing all the time.
Its still considered wrong to expose people but it shouldn't be an outright FELONY.

Just comparing the cost of HIV to other diseases, for example.

>killing an old person only lowers their lifespan by half a dozen years, nothing worthy of being a felony there

It is not treatable you dumb liar.

>reducing people's lives by 8 years should not be a fellony
I mean... I realize the average American has an IQ of like 80, but this guy is trolling, right?

Not to mention the $10,000's you'll spend on treating it

>You're the one who said it.

Not really no. STIs don't make you a slut and neither does being a single mom (if anything that makes the dad a slut but nobody will ever say that). I know what you were going for though.

OK i guess smoking a cigarette too close to the doorway should be a FELONY too.
You do know what a felony is right?

80 is the average, there are plenty of people who are significantly lower

I don't see why you need to lower it so it's like other diseases. We already have different crimes for assault/GBH/ABH and clearly this is something that should carry a pretty hefty punishment.

>I know what you were going for though
Why so defensive?

If the kind of cigarette you smoke instantly makes any person in your vicinity suffer from an incurable disease that is going to have a major impact on their lives and future relationships, cost insane amounts of money to treat, reduce their lifespan drastically and spread to others then.... YES???

wtf I want to kill more poofs now!

>You do know what a felony is right?
A serious crime, which transmitting HIV is for all the reasons mentioned.

I am almost sure 1 (one) bullet of 9mm would lower your life expectancy by a smaller margin than HIV.
Guess shooting people can be a misdemeanor now.

good I hope all americans die
fuck you retards

According to estimates by WHO and UNAIDS, 36.7 million people were living with HIV globally at the end of 2015. That same year, some 2.1 million people became newly infected, and 1.1 million died of HIV-related causes.
Thats from WHO

What? Come to the 21st century. HIV is treatable but not curable now.

Beats me, they figure that now HIV is no longer a death sentence because of technology it no longer needs to be a felony. That it's just another incurable disease like hep c. So the choice is to either make similar infections like hep c a felony or drop hiv down to a misdemeanour.

Yes
And in most places it's considered sexual assault

I'm defensive because that kind of stereotype hurts and you know it. That's what half the whole discussion was on the other thread. If that's not what you were going for then I apologize. But I have to face those stereotypes online and irl.

If you are taking medicine risk of transmitting HIV is very very low. And then on top of that you still live well into old age. There's no "instant", and HPV and HSV are also incurable. HPV infects the majority of people (at least in the USA and Canada).

Its still wrong but I don't think this kind of intense stigma or hyperbole really helps. It hurts people living with HIV+ if you treat them like ticking time bombs.

quiet down muhammad

OK i guess releasing anthrax too close to the doorway should be a MISDEMEANOR too.
You do know what a misdemeanor is right?

that should count as first degree murder

>JUST POP PILLS AND BE DEPENDANT ON THEM FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE LOL

If you're knowingly giving someone Hep C then yes, I think that should be a felony

lmao you think there are muslims in poland?
im a white catholic and I fuckin despise burgers
you are the cancer of earth
get pozzed shart in mart

At tbis point i cannot tell

Knowingly spreading hep c should be a felony. The answer isn't to lower the seriousness of spreading HIV but to increase other diseases.

I'm sure though, that if you can now give blood without making them aware, HIV-infected blood could end up going to people with other medical problems. You can say it's treatable all you like, but what if you ended up giving it to someone who's had a liver transplant?

Also "treatable" doesn't mean "does not suffer". There are many diseases that are treatable but still carry a massive loss to quality of life.

>knowingly pozzing people without their consent is now legal in california

whew, homosexuals should unironically not be allowed in government

DOG BLESS

The world includes third world where obviously HIV is still a big deal. Not true of California.

Source?

Felony means never being able to vote (depending where you live), facing serious jailtime, way more difficult to get a job, etc. You think just having sex with herpes deserves that kind of punishment? You could end up with herpes and likely will end up with HPV. How does that make you feel, that you have to go around telling people about it otherwise ruin your life?

>But I have to face those stereotypes online and irl.
If you weren't such a slut you wouldn't have to face them.

My brother was a victim of 'pozzing' a few years ago
It isn't a fucking joke, so shut the fuck up.
He is a straight guy, a real good guy, and has lots of friends. He and his 'lad' friends (he is a normie) went to London for a night out and visited a gay bar (because it was his gay friends birthday).

Apparently he was drinking and talking to a gay guy (again he is straight but he is a normie so is very talkative) and he suddenly felt a piercing in his arm, and looked and someone had stabbed a needle into his veins. He looked up and the gay guy he was talking to kissed him, pulled the needle out and said something like 'Needle Needle in the veins, give this immune system shocking pains', pushed him over and ran off. Now he has fucking HIV. Its a fucking disgrace. I hate fags so damned much

Well that's opinions for ya, everyone's got one. I can't really say it's right or wrong whichever way they went but it makes sense to streamline the laws so they are more consistent.

Yeah that's modern medicine, do you prefer dying?