Where were you on the day Sup Forums hired a bunch of tumblrites & deviantards to make their magnum opus?

Where were you on the day Sup Forums hired a bunch of tumblrites & deviantards to make their magnum opus?

for shame.

You have the right to complain when it isnt someone doing it practically for free.

What, you like this style better?

or this one? Because i honestly think snat and peach are better

i think its cute. reminds me of 2D Disney just not in motion.

could use some work

might as well be a manga

AL HAIL THE KING

This style is better and you fucking know it faggot

Doesnt matter what style is better, snat and peach were nice enough to work for so little.

Also the 'disney' style as described by the user above of you is tugging at my heartstrings so of course i love it for the story.

youre being a faggot

would you mind if i bump this thread with my comics

that 'style' as you call it is tumblr are you fucking blind nigger.

What comics do you draw?

Hey Malayfag, hope youre well. Good news i think we nailed our artists down! Interested in being one of their writers? They start doing pages monday. And please do post your comics, i always heard about them but never joined the Sup Forums drawfriend threads to see them.

Also, why does everyone hate you when they love your work? Also do you like the style the girls are doing for our comic?

DON'T ENCOURAGE HIM YOU FOOL

? Why? Is there something I don't know about him?

>What comics do you draw?
cmon man dont be a newfag

>Also, why does everyone hate you when they love your work?
i advertise a lot and hijack lots of threads. that shit gets annoying even i can see that.

>Also do you like the style the girls are doing for our comic?
its a lil bit tumblr. but who cares though, i just want to see the output.

He draws the Christ-Chan comic?

Wtf is this shit?

autistic fucks like these is what made me gold 2bh

This style reminds me of the Little Rascals.

If the comic(?) ends up being cohesive and better organized, I'd be willing to throw money at it from time to time. Not in the jumbled state right now, though.

kek

I think this might be ok
At least if it's better than The dumbfuck makes the jews the antagonists but then wants be to payed sheckles to see the second half of the comic series. Total lack of self-awareness.

And the first half is literally all poorly-done plot buildup so that literally nothing happens once you read through all the comics that are free.

>went to trash
where it belongs

who wants to draw shit for you autistic fucks for free?
you backstab each other like degenerates and you are the most spiteful creatures on this planet. cant even be bothered helping each other.

no wonder nobody likes you

This style is very comfy,
If your reading this drawer,
Thank you and hope we have more business.

Why the fuck do tumblrites draw so similarly? It is literally a 'tumblr style' at this point.

LMao never asked for your shitry drawings

Pretty sure ure part of the reason the christchan meme is dead is because when people think of it they think of your awful comic u kike

They need the money and they bring morale. Aldo maybe they'll get redpilled in the process.

You cut deep

Love the style

Hopefully we get some competent writers.

never asked for your salt and autism either.
youre the same faggot that always prey on oc threads in Sup Forums making sure you show your bitter side whenever you see my flag.
we all can see what a spiteful fuck you are.

Im a terrible writer, at this point im just grouping all the suggestions in the old generals in a orderly way. I deserve nothing but the title Producer and even i am starting to see im not as much a richfag as i thought.

I was hoping maybe you guys, especially Malayfag, could write for snat and peach? Maybe i just group your writings in an orderly way? Honestly im gettinf anxiety. They start doing pages on Monday and i dont even know where to start the story.

youve paid for this, you should be the one writing it and telling the drawfags what to do.
nobody wants to use any brainpower for this project, we are all just spectators.

make the last chapter the one where they elect 'CLASS' president. have an entire arc where they betray each other, make references to real life.

suggestions

It'll be hard but if this project come to life it'll be like Saturday morning cartoons for Sup Forums and pre-redpillers. Put how to support this. As for Mike I think he really doesn't like this project. I hope you do great producer man.

Why did you put emphasis on the world class? Youre stressing me out and i dont know why.

whats mikus favorite animal?

Not even anime can save shilldawg.

JUST HELP ME WRITE YOU CUNTS

>Mfw malaysiafag is here

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE

This shill hates trump

Do your own research.

Stay out of ic you sandnigger lover

no way man. you've paid the guys they should be doin the work.
post more of their art so we can be accustomed to their style

of course i fucking hate that orange fast talking piece of shit. like fucking seriously, all the better candidates and you decided on this flip flopping fuck. i like rand better.

Well, a few suggestions.

1) Don't overthink it. Keep it simple with nice little setups and jokes with the characters instead of worrying about complicated story arcs and stuff. Don't worry about going into ridiculous detail defining the characters and their motivations and so on. All that stuff can come later.

2) Keep it topical, but never go full Sup Forums.

3) You can ask us for comments and criticism, but try writing stuff on your own before you resort to writing by committee.

dogs?

not your fucking hugbox bitch boy. go make your own fuckin site with a big warning "NO MALAYSIANS ALLOWED"

I vote for this style: It's expressive, charming, and more 'American'.

caps lock was on and ao idiots would get it

there should be a small compact group of jewish kids in the comic that are involved in every club and are complete kiss-ups to the teachers.

yess
Like a classical Disney character style

>Don't overthink it

You sound like my dad when he asked me if i was gay for not having asked a girl out yet at 17. Im not a writer for Dave Chappelle, jokes dont come easy, and Sup Forums will tell you how important jokes are in their shit fucking comics. Im panicking alfuckingready jesus fuck.

We're gonna have to refind him in the Sup Forums drawfag threads then. If you can ill make him a decent offer in case snat and peach call it quits.

i like this suggestion

I'm more concerned over which artist draws backgrounds better. Because I haven't seen a single art asset with much to go on.

open the comic with a school can food drive and give all the proceeds to black and hispanic kids with trump looking in horror

Not malaysians, I mean you specifically

I know you, youre from /ic/

Why would you hate in trump now that hes the candidate?

Its like you want the shills to win

YES, AND?

KEEP IT COMING WE'RE ON TO SOMETHING

NOT MUCH TIME

where the fuck you got that idea from? sounds to me you're a fucking new poster here, dipshit.
ive been in Sup Forums ever since may last year and i started my art journey through Sup Forums drawthreads i made myself.

now go back to you shed lamenting what a no life piece of shit you are.

Maylasiafag? From /ic/?

Or are you all really the same?

>ive been in Sup Forums ever since may last year
Newfag and a retard? You need to go back to whatever shitty Malay forums you browse and stay there.

hes fucking stupid and all he do is sensationalize.
this fucker got 0 brains and 0 brawns. he said shit like all americans need to have guns, gun free zones are unamerica, fucking hell, cowboys cant even bring their guns to his rallies

flip flopping piece of stupid ass gomancho shit. a literal can of mountain dew can replace him as a candidate and i cant see the difference

its a joke that can set up to establishing trumps character, look at his bio

now all you need to do is think of a situation where you can introduce hilary's character

>cafeteria
>bernie waiting in line
>sees the last piece of cake
>hilary comes in with a wife girl dressed like a Mahican
>takes it from bernie
>shows the lunch lady her woman card
>leaves while bernie staring outside at birds
there you go

He browses /ic/, don't listen to him. He posts about his adventures there literally all the goddamn time.

>wife
white like blonde hair blue eyes

Shitty Sup Forums psuedoanimator here to clarify how people will react to the styles and what audiences you could possibly expect.

is Disney-esque. It will be likely to get attention from normie/liberal girls who will probably interpret the comic as liberal unless it very obviously is not.

is anime (not really manga as much if it's colored). Will probably get the most Sup Forums bantz, but everyone else attracted to it outside of Sup Forums will be liberal as fuck.

's reminiscent of an old-school, printed comic book. Will probably draw in a more conservative crowd, maybe even a few older normies. Use to remind others of "a simpler time," a childlike innocence that only children of yesterday will fully appreciate.

The best style really hinges on what exactly Sup Forums wants this to be.

what

Go back to /ic/

i only came to /ic/ to post my own threads
i dont take part in the bullshit dramas there.
who the fuck goes to /ic/ to improve their art its like a goddamned drama tv show on hallmark.

you mustve missed the drawthreads in may last year. go to the archive and educate yourself you underage pos

okay

I wouldn't know much about tracking him down. If I drew more, I'd offer to use my tablet.

Just don't panic into this. If you're trying too hard, you're doing it wrong.

This %100.

The third is the best, but not that good anyway.

Everyone there hates him, he ruined the draw threads for quite a while

Would you be able to draw in this style?

You make /ic/ drama, YOU start the arguments that derail threads

Fuck off, keep your autism there. I left ic because of ppl like you

Its literally tumblr over there now

since when are drawthreads in Sup Forums about Sup Forums?
even that balkan goatfucker dedicated 80% of his thread and art about me, all drawthreads in Sup Forums is about me, thats why mods remove them.

im.. not a fucking faggot

Fuck off, you disgusting mouth-breather.
I'm not about to go through an archive to find your shitty art.
Besides, I wasn't even doubting that you've been here that long, just that it makes you a newfag for not being here very long at all.

Why is every post you make so bitter? Why even bother posting if you're just going to be so angry?

What a waste of a life.

its been like that since forever you newfag piece of shit
i started drawing last year begging fro christ chan oc, i fuckin hate ic

also have some more progess

you shitting me

Im talking about the /ic/ drawthreads

o-ok

Smaller eyes, better spacing

Just a recommendation from a drawfag

Jesus fuck yes these are good, can please tripfag? I have a feeling imma need you around for this.

Thanks for joining us. Sorry if you see how freaked out i am. I hope you and snat can write. All im good for is asking these guys what to give you by Monday.

sounds to me you came here after you hear about this place from reddit.
kindly fuck off you dont even know what this place looks like before that orange fuckface starts taking over

dumbfucks like you keeps me relevant. every single fucking drawfag thread in Sup Forums ill be mentioned someway somewhat, because you shitheads cant get a fucking grip.

just harnessing the true power of Sup Forumss autistic and spiteful tendencies.

thank god we got flags

How good are you at backgrounds? Perspective? Shading?

I'm serious though, like I look at the trash thread and you've got all these posts of people pitching these complicated bios and character arcs for different political figures and shit and pitching complicated stories and crap. That's waaaaaaaaay overthinking it.

If you're that fucking paranoid about writing, then don't start with complicated setups, just humorous situations and one-liners and shit like a newspaper political cartoon.

Ex. Hillary and Trump are picking teams for dodgeball and the six or seven kids they're picking from are all caricatures of popular VP picks like Warren, Castro, Gingrich, Christie, etc etc. Maybe have Bernie as like a shrimpy, short little nerd jumping and waving his hands for attention.

Ex. Clinton standing over a wastebasket with a nervous look on her face as she tries to dispose of homeworks with bad grades on them.

Ex. Trump with some of the other Republican candidates sitting on the curb. The others are all bruised and scuffed up, Trump's clothes are a little messed up and he has a few scratches her and there but is otherwise untouched and is grinning smugly.

There you go, three simple ideas in like three minutes. Yeah, they're probably shit, but you get my point. You can come up with like a dozen ideas like that in ten minutes.Sure, some of them will be meh but you can always use those as a starting point or come up with other stuff. Use them. Don't use them. But stop your fucking worrying.

Like I said man, don't overthink it. You're in full fucking panic mode right now because you're overthinking this shit.

who the fuck goes there. i got my own thread with my own art on top.
kindly fuck off from this site if you're uncomfortable with the atmosphere

>can please tripfag
i already have an ID, wont put a name unless you want to do this somewhere else.

name me

Can soros be like Dr.Claw or something. He's in the background but has a distinct jewish, german sounding accent

What is the first arc going to be.

I pretend to be able to write engaging situations. Which is to say I think I can see through the dynamic of the situations written by others.

do you guys just not want me to do this? i can go back to Sup Forums

really dont want to, and I dont think you guys are going to find an artist thats higher than low tier for this.

Snat and I are poorfags and we need this cash, thats the only reason were doing it.

He's Hungarian, retard.

he should be the conniving kid playing both sides or the vice principle trying to get the principle job doing whatever it takes

hello again malaysia

i didnt know

Can I steal maybe one or two or all of these? Yes? Great! Ok thanks, goodbye.

Well if you can't do it then no one should even pay you at all.

So fuck off back to Sup Forums with your shitty art.

Call me old fashioned or whatever but I do dislike the anime style eyes. I know you're gonna do what you're gonna do anyways but I hope you drop the eyes and keep the rest of the cuteness. And that the script is good.