So when you get pulled over by a cop...

So when you get pulled over by a cop, do you give them a bunch of bullshit and grief or do you just hand over your ID/Insurance?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mMCO79R-4mM
youtube.com/watch?v=BOuRE86Tl_s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm white so I cooperate

I just hand over my shit.

Why bother? If it's objectionable I'll just take it to traffic court

I like to ask them about there day ect... Ask about something anecdotal. I like most cops who have pulled me over.

I inform him that I have a firearm and quickly reach into my pocket

I cooperate and have never had any trouble.

kek, the only smart option.

AM
I
BEING
DETAINED

I give them what they want, answer their questions honestly, and don't cop an attitude

As long as I can convince the cop that I didn't mean to break the law I can get off scott free

doesn't matter because giving a cop grief isn't grounds for getting shot. nice red herring, OP

I don't get pulled over because I follow traffic laws

What could possibly go wrong?!

EVER?!?!?!

This thread is for faggots.

That is all.

>hands on wheel
>yes sir
>no sir

fucking niggers deserve to get shot when they act above the law

>Licence please
>No problem, here you go
>Reason I pulled you over was X
>I understand, I'll see to it straight away, have a good day mate
>On your way

It's that simple.

I'm always friendly because I could be easily be mistaken for a mexican as a native american.

In fact I live in a ghetto where we have cops all the time and I always make the point to ask them if they need any help or are looking for something in particular.
>MFW last week I had a felony amount of weed in my pocket helping a cop look for an apartment for about a half hour

It's not even only black people that fucking get shot by cops when they do that "Flex your rights" bullshit.

Plenty of white people get got too. It wasn't until Obama decided to become the worlds biggest race baiter by commenting on the Michael Brown shooting that people started acting like cops only ever shot black people.

Don't legitimize their
>Muh nigger-shoah
bullshit.

AM I BEING DETAINED!?!!

I hand it over, I am white and not engaged in any illegal activity, I have nothing to fear.

Every interaction I've ever had with police has been positive. I got arrested by the feds in grade 12 for selling weed and one of the guys drove me home and talked some sense into me, Gave my parents his card in case they needed anything. ..

Nothing good is going to happen if you get mouthy, and regardless of if you're right or wrong, you're going to be out $150 or so to feed the machine. It's best to be polite and get it over with.

Most cops I have run across are goons. I'm not a big fan of them, and I avoid getting to know them even when I run into them in other activities.

That said, I'd take them over criminals and thugs any day of the week. It's a lesser of evil thing to me.

This, it's not that hard.

Never had a problem with the cops, except that one fucker that was nitpicking over my driving style.

I scream OOGA BOOGA and try to wrestle them. You need to show them your dominance to gain their respect.

>that image

I starkekd

>"Hey hows it going?"
>Hand em my shit
>they come back, either ticket or not
>"stay safe officer and good day."

If they are abhorent cunts then I just wont speak at all.

listen and cooperate. I don't want no trouble. I'm grateful to them for keeping the nogs at bay.

Sure, give them your id and shit, but don't consent to searches like a retard.

Generally I ask how they are doing because 90% of the time they pulled me over to BS with me. Small town FTW

Dunno, never been pulled over. But I know a few cops and they gave me some tips on dealing with them, so I should be good.

I never have been.

This guy gets it

>not consenting to searches when you have nothing to hide

>Hello (shit eating grin because I know I did nothing wrong)
>license and registration
That's it. It just goes smoothly from there. I have no idea how there are people in the world who fuck this up. This is coming from someone who's been pulled over for no reason.
>did you always have your seat belt on?
>yes
>oh, okay, sorry, you can go.

I tell him that I am traveling and no fucking pig has pig as the right to talk to me and I drive off

If I broke the law and they got me I'm all smiles n friendly.

Are you black, or are you a shitty driver? If you're white and they randomly pull you over they suspect you're drunk because you're swerving.

you know the meme "wtf I hate X now"?

It's like that with cops. Do you really think that they are going to go "wtf I hate laws now!" because your uppity ass gives them a bunch of bullshit?

Oh boy.

I'm "white Hispanic"

>inb4 "lol oxymoron lol"

Called rights nigger, this aint USSR and they arnt the KGB, I never have anything illegal in my car but will always refuse a search without a warrent.

/thread

It's in a niggers blood line to disobey authority

kekd so hard

I've literally never been pulled over. I've gotten along with every cop I've personally met; they were always nice, good people. A lot of the ones I know are retiring because of all the chimpouts lately.

Genius! 10 points to 'murricafindor

Dyde in the pictured rolled fown his window the whole way, what a fucking amateur. No cop will ever pull me through the window of my vehicle.

this, when i know i have nothing to hide and that i did nothing wrong it becomes a game to me

when i used to be a shithead and got pulled over, it was also a game, but alot of times I got super lucky that police didnt find things that i 'didnt' have in my possession

without anything to hid it becomes stress free, one time i got pulled over because someone stole a car that was the same make and model as mine, police was on edge and said i had a tail light out (no joke), gave him my ID, he ran it and saw that I owned the car and then he literally gave back my ID and left before I could talk to him any more

i checked and my tail light was not out, cop had his hand on his gun too, i prob almost got perforated by that nigger

After already have broken the law I then take the extra step of then inconveniencing the officer who has to deal with me, as much as possible... because I'm a libertarian . When I'm inevitably taken to jail I try to be the popular guy in the holding cell by insulting all the people working in the jail based on their weight or baldness because I'm a libertarian

I am not doing anything, not even handing him the papers. I sit there, when he greets me, I greet him, when he ask me for papers, I hand him papers, when he ask me if I know what I have done, if I know I tell him, if I don't, I tell him I don't, sign the papers, wish him good day. If I don't agree with him, I use the onboard cameras as a evidence during civil hearing.

He just does his job and we both want to have it behind us as soon as possible.

Is your time not valuable to you? Do you like sitting on the sidewalk in handcuffs while they comb through every inch of your car?

In America When a cop pulls over a young colored person its not actually about your broken taillight, its about you look like that coon a caught the other day let me pull you over and see if im right, at least he probably has drugs or warrants anyway.

So the questioning the attitude and vibe of the entire stop has little to do with your tailight

'Gday officer" proceed to do what he tells you. If niggers did this the black death rate would clearly reduce. Instead they act like bitchy man children and get themselves killed.

Both. I've had a female cop hesitate at the end of my verbal warning and say, "and maybe next time... be a little nicer :)". I had gone on a rant about being stopped for no reason.

A week ago I was pulled over with a g63 for crossing double yellows to pass a slowpoke on a very wealthy road. The g63 driver was female and told the cop we didn't do anything. He appologized, not kidding, said he thought we were racing and left lol. Didn't even look at our licenses.

I start shit and then resist arrest and then continue fighting after they draw their weapons, because I'm a stupid nigger

This

I always keep some bullshit papers in my glove compartment so that I can "confuse" them with the registration because I "dont know what a registration is cuz i never get pulled over"

usually they just tell me to forget about it, I have a valid registration, but I like to throw a wrench in the system

I love how people never seem to grasp the basic concept that police don't sentence you with a crime. They can only arrest you.

If the cop is being a dick or misread the situation just be submissive and don't escalate the situation or make him even more nervous. In the end no charges will stick.

But no, act aggressive and scream and be a smug beligerant asshole. Genius

Last time I got pulled over the cop just took a quick look at me and told me I could go. He didn't even want to see my license or anything. He said they were looking for a car burglar but I didn't look like the type. It's good to be white.

I NEVER escalate a situation when dealing with LEOs. That's typically a good way to get fucking shot. That being said, if the guy's trying to pull something unconstitutional, I will politely inform him that what he is doing is unconstitutional.

For example, one prick pulled me over last year for a broken tail light, didn't like the look of me and tried to call in a K9 unit to search my car after writing out the citation for the light. When he asked me for permission, I calmly explain to him that I did not, and that according to Rodriguez v. United States, he did not have the authority to detain me until the dog arrived, because he had already completed everything involved with the original reason for the stop, as he had already issued me a ticket for the tail light. He started up on a power trip, at which point I requested to speak to his supervisor. The supervisor at least knew what the fuck I was talking about and sent me on my way.

Since I'm Black living in AmeriKKKa I'll probably get shot regardless what I do. So id probably take out my cell phone and make sure to record the impending brutality

When they see my military ID they turn into bros and we bullshit for a bit before they tell me to just try and slow down and to have a nice day

Never had a bad encounter

I turn my cars engine off, I turn the music down, I cooperate and am polite, sign my ticket, and then drive off alive.

This. Some cops are out there to pick a bone. Being cooperative is not enough, you need to go out of your way to make them feel appreciated/feel better if you want to get off scott-free.

1. It's actually in a niggers blood line to obey the authority because they were taught to as slaves.
2. There's plenty of white people that put up big hissy fits about being pulled over, claiming they're practicing their rights. In fact, 90% of the videos you see are a bunch of crackers giving officers a hard time during traffic stops.

I live in a wealthy area, with divided roadways and palm trees and flowers planed between the roads

Cop pulled a lady over for going down the wrong side of the road, almost like going the wrong way on a highway

She got out of her Bentley, Started screaming at the cop, got back in and drove away

And that was the end of it, he didn't chase her, call anything in, just let it go

The thing that sucks is if they search you for no reason and find something, the charges might not stick, but you lose whatever they take, so if you just spent 3g's on a kilo of heroin, thats money down the drain

THE MOST IMPORTANT THING TO DO WHEN DEALING WITH BEING PULLED OVER BY POLICE:

If you are white, put both hands on the steering wheel so he can see that you're white from a distance. It may save your life.

You're welcome.

Also, there's a difference between being black, and being a nigger.

>Weed
>Felony

Jesus what did you have two kilos?

I got pulled over several months ago for doing 90 in a 30.

I was respectful and cooperated fully with the officer's requests and was let off with a simple warning.

Being courteous goes a long way when it comes to dealing with law enforcement, at least from my experience. If you act like an asshole, they're going to treat you like one.

Is there a difference between a black person and a nigger?

Pic related

I give my ID and insurance and refuse to answer any questions as is my right. The traffic stop is part of a criminal investigation, I have a right not to answer questions.

Yea one time me and my bros were pack in a car all coked up going to pick up, the driver cut off a cop and he was gay, we all shit on him with the cop "we told him he cut you off and that he is a retard" we all ripped on the fag with the cop and then he let us go

>oh really officer?
>huh I didn't know that
>ok, I'll be more careful, see ya
If this doesn't happen to you, you are not white

The former. Usually works out pretty well. Even got off with a warning one time and a lighter fine on another because I was respectful and had a good record.

ARTICLE 4 ! ARTICLE 4 ! REEEEEEE !

youtube.com/watch?v=mMCO79R-4mM

SOVEREIGN CITIZEN BE TRAVELING ! SHIIIIIEEEET

youtube.com/watch?v=BOuRE86Tl_s

You are exaggerating. There's no way you could get away doing 60 over with a simple warning. I refuse to believe you.

>when you get pulled over by a cop,

I will now be using the Hillary Defense;

>How fast were you going?

No idea, even if I did know i wouldn't say anything because that could incriminate myself and give you admission of guilt

you don't really need heroin though.

Seems like good joke material.

>Do you know what you did wrong?
>Nope, I was extremely careless :^)

just follow what they say and be respectful and 80% of the time they let me go without a ticket.

>>yes sir
>>no sir

Fuck that! I'm 48 years old, the cop damn sure better be addressing ME as "sir"!

try to make a joke, if it goes over well I could get out of it if not I go for my default
>do you know why I pulled you over
>yes I was speeding
>and why is that
>I really need to take a shit I ate some bad sea food
>oh... I know how that is
>thanks officer have a wonderful day

I keep my hands on the steering wheel until he sees me and I make polite conversation while not trying to incriminate myself by answering probing questions.

Whenever I get pulled over I reach into my pocket as I'm telling them I have a gun but they never shoot me because we're both white and they always just laugh it off. Gotta love playing pranks on my friends.

>Take wallet and registration out immediately when I pull over and throw it on the dash.
>roll down window completely
> turn off the vehicle and place both my hands on the steering wheel
>be polite and not a douche.

Maybe because I'm not an entitled little shit who thinks I deserve everything.

>YOU"RE RAPING ME
>THIS IS RAPE
>>>>RRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!

I give him the ID and don't give him bullshit because no one cares to hear bullshit. It's their job and I'm not here to make it harder.

>Incriminating yourself

I did 120 mph through a school zone and after my speedometer needle snapped off I got pulled over and was super polite so they gave me a warning.

Not exaggerating at all. And you don't have to believe me.

It was during an early morning commute to work. He was parked behind a bush on the side of the road. And by the time I saw him it was too late to slow down and he lit me up. I pulled over and when he approached me he said "I've been waiting for you here all morning" and I said "I got here as fast as I could, officer." and he started laughing and let me off with a warning.

I roll down all the windows, so the police can easily see in my car, releaving any fears they might have approaching the vehicle.

I take my keys out of the ignition and place them on the roof of the car, so the cops know I will not flee

I place my hands firmly on the steering wheel so they are in plain site

I give them all of my needed papers.

A bonus for doing all of those things, is that because its unusual, they will sometimes ask why. And it gives me a chance to kiss ass and tell them their job is dangerous enough as it is, and I'm trying to take any additional stress out of the situation for their sake.

It's got me out of two tickets before

speak for yourself

only time i ever chimped out was when this fat retard with a speech impediment in his charger pulled me over for going three over. i just called him garbage and he was too incompetent to police a neighborhood that's not upper middle class. there was no repercussions for my actions

I legit did 130 on a 55 in san diego once, and went right by a police officer parked in a sneaky spot, but he must have been sleeping or something because he never moved out of that spot when I went by him.

Asian here, the latter. I've only been pulled over once and the cop was really nice about it. I was going 20 over the speed limit (granted it was at 2am) but he bumped it down to 5 because it was my first offense.

>I got here as fast as I could, officer.
Oh you cheeky cunt.

Mexico. You keep this up and theres going to be two walls for you to build and go back over.

>he said "I've been waiting for you here all morning" and I said "I got here as fast as I could, officer."
kek

I'm black and i always cooperate (grew up in a home of law enforcement), doesn't stop the white cop from always having his gun drawn and pointed at me. And even though i have no record of any kind they still want to search me and my car because apparently driving a car that costs more than their salary must mean i bought it with drug money, Because you know...white cops don't think that black chem engineers exist.

Gotta love those "i thought you fit a description" traffic stops