Leave the champions league to me

>leave the champions league to me

LEL, can't win against fucking Basel.

remember when you hosted the world cup and became an international laughing stock and the opposing side went easy on you because you were so disastrously awful that they pitied you seeing as the only export your country is known for other than fat arses you got demolished at

what are you talking about muhamed, you didn't even made it through the group stage, stfu

literally this

>Implying Mourinho is currently able to win anything other then a league cup and a community shield

I hate this whiny cunt

There is more chance of me getting my dick sucked tonight than united winning the CL.

This. 1 (one) point shouldn't be talking shit.

yeah, and still 5 world cups, meanwhile you shitty country only has 1 and it was robbed, your national team is a joke, admit it, you guys were eliminated by fucking ICELAND, my neighborhood has more habitants than that country, your national league is only good because it's made of immigrants m8

It was all part of the plan to win 2018 tho

>Implying you have anyone as good as Jordan Henderson

Lmao, back off kid, best stay home this summer. Leave the footy for the first world.

It's still the BPLel until some of your faggot ass muh history clubs win this shit

Were you born after 2010?

*2012 even

>Johnny Test as a woman

>low test as a male

amerimongs

>paki completely out of the loop on what we're talking about
>paki trying not to speak broken English with constant errors
>fiery crash ensues

lol

kek

>Beat by Basel

Will get rekt when they face a competent team