youtube.com/watch?v=985Jq_1mrtc
youtu.be/NGm6C7ILK3Y
youtu.be/QVAq4NG21IE
youtu.be/jtdev36e6wA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Tooms
>Triangle
>Michael McKean

oh no fuck that shit show dropped quality after season 4 they started jumping sharks every episode

>Donnie Pfaster
>Darkness Falls
>Mulder (not scully!)

>pic related
>Kill Switch
>Langly

Dammit I forgot about him

>the Wedigo
>the one with the bugs and people get put in trees and shit
>Mulders sisters(s) and every other character supporting that shit tier colonist story arch
>yea gimme a sec

>the flukeman
>the host
>krycek

I hate kyrcek just letting you know that

Season 4 is where the show finally evolved and got even better. It took itself too seriously before that.

The lone gunmen are legit great.

too bad they died.

i disagree but thank you for sharing your opinion

Final Repose of Neil Bruckman is the best episode of tv I have ever seen. May have been that I was tripping on acid, but the layers of genius in that episode completely blew me away. Masterfully done.

nvm, it was called "Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose"

Does anybody know if the mechanic in "Blood" was really going to rape that woman?

>tfw I want them to continue but I know they wont even though the last season got good ratings.

>black ooze
>humbug
>cigarette smoking man

>favorite monster
the bug guy from folie a deux
>favorite episode
EBE or Duane Berry/Ascension
>favorite character
Mulder

>your favorite monster
The office bug.
>your favorite episode
Die Hand Die Verletzt
>your favorite character
Mulder
>nice screencaps

>tfw remembering back in the day late 90s/early 00s where there was rampant usage of that monster as people profile pics

>Die Hand Die Verletzt
was that the satanist cult episode?

How the fuck can scully not believe after seeing the alien teleportation thing in season 1?

My memory is so fuzzy regardfing the X-files

>that indian monster that eats you, vomits you in a mold and lets you come back to life while absorbing your illnesses. Mulder gives him death

>Pic related

What the fuck was their problem?

Incest brothers (Home)
Tough choice, mytharc probably Anasazi, MOTW - War of the Coprophages
Based Skinner

Worst episode is that one that Gillian Anderson wrote / directed.

Yep. One of the comfiest episodes in the show.

Doesn't Mulder start doubting himself in season 7? The show was filled with inconsistencies in terms of Mulder's and Scully's views.

There's a rumour of a new season although Chris Carter said this is the end.
I'm even bored with the show, the opportunity of watching a 10th season was already cool. Some things are just enough.

The whole point of their characters is Perspective and Perception. Perception - what you see; Perspective - how you see it. It's an allegory for religion and everything else. There are multiple ways of seeing anything, and what's more is that more than one are right. There is no absolute truth available to us.

People love to shit on Doggett episodes but that 1 was fucking gnarly. Same goes for that 1 with the giant fucking bat thing

>It's a Scully is conveniently off screen while Mulder encounters a mythical monster so she can continue to be skeptical despite her literally seeing alien fetuses and clones and other assorted supernatural shit episode

Remember when Mulder fucked a vamp?

if they do one more just to end it right with no cliffhangers, I'll be happy.

Yes, Mulder doubts everything and becomes a skeptic in one of the later seasons after meeting up with that insider guy with some govt group that claims everything is made up.

I love the X-Files so much, but you're right. Carter didn't even remotely have his shit together when it came to the mytharc episodes, everything is so inconsistent and out there, just look at Mulder's sister for example. I still don't understand just what the fuck happened to her because it was explained in like 3 different ways.

what about when that robot guy took his roach girlfriend

>your favorite monster
the giant mushroom
>your favorite episode
the one with the robot roaches that eat people or some shit
>your favorite character
skinner

That was right after Scully gets kidnapped, right? What a weird episode. I think he was also dating the actress in the episode at the time.

What about when that faggot with shape shifting powers almost fucked Scully pretending he was Mulder?

Yep.

Spot on, especially the sister part that was complete clusterfuck.

also the one with the vietnam vet that knows how to camouflage himself in plain sight from your point of view

>MRS KIVEAT!

Second episode, right?

yes, btw it's in the filename hehe

youtube.com/watch?v=985Jq_1mrtc

Mediocre but fun episode.

being a early xfiles character seems comfy as fuck

>you will never have sex with a 90s babe while listening to type o negative to get in the mood because she wants to fuck peter steel and secretly you do too

what's the point of even living?

Fucking great, now I have to find a way to rewatch this shit AGAIN, this thread is hitting the nostalgia hard.

To crush your enemies!

S1 definitely had the best atmosphere in the whole series

Tooms or the weird inbred hick family. That shit was dark.

>Flukeman
>The Host
>Flukeman
>Pic related

Wasn't there a "they live" episode in which some guy working in an office goes crazy because all his coworkers are insect people and only he can see it, and Mulder believes him?

no such thing as insects around here user, have a good night

Remember that episode, I think it was in the late season 1, but could be part of season 2, and it was about how government uses subliminal messages to manipulate it's citizens. That was one of the most disturbing episodes for me and still remains one of my favorites.

There was and Scully has a neat line at the end of it.

>it's a religion-themed episode

you talking about the one with electronic devices giving subliminal messages to people and making them kill people?

Yes, that's the one! Didn't something similar happen during the Cold War era irl? I remember reading something about the topic, but can't remember the details atm.

I find myself watching X-Files: Fight the Future every soo often. Feels comfy while it reminds me of when I was 20 years old back in the summer of 98 and life was significantly better.

It also has GREAT cinematography without the sort of washed out monochromatic shit that's plagued cinema for the last 20 years.

For me, prime X-files was season 1-4 and the movie although I'm aware it came out after season 5 but that was shit. FTF also had a great tie-in ost.....
youtu.be/NGm6C7ILK3Y

Isn't that the one with the building with some kind of central AI unit that starts killing people or is that a different episode?

Different one.

Love the ending of that one. youtu.be/QVAq4NG21IE

The movie was great, but I still don't understand why they made the aliens have some predator phase in their development or whatever that shit was.

And like seriously, how the fuck did Scully not see the CITY SIZED SPACESHIP floating right over them? Also, the events in the movie aren't even mentioned in the show if I remember correctly.

Speed was a good episode. The one with Brian Cranston.

>ctrl "f"
>no Dod Kalm

oh I suffered with Mulder while watching this

Why do we often discuss garbage on this board, but rare do we have threads that last long about cult shows like The X Files? Is it really the reddit boogeyman, the Sup Forums one or did you all discuss this show to the point where it would be overkill to discuss it more? I'm a newfag and have been from 2015 'till now, always found that odd.

what's that episode where they use humor to make up for the lack of plot and suspense?

That's the one when they're on a ship and the water they drink causes them to age rapidly, right?

Can we all agree that the one episode in season 5 where they introduced how Mulder became paranoid and met The Lone Gunmen was terrible? It was so direct, dull and overall ruined the characters for me.

The one with the shape shifting dude.

Is the Lone Gunmen tv show any good?

back to ledit kiddo

No.

The dream is dead.

I was reading this thread and a bird passed by my window making a fucking noise, then my bedroom from nothing started to smell like cherry. I thought something supernatural was about to going on but im ok now.

youtu.be/jtdev36e6wA

it's good you are ok user
if the bird comes back
I'd advise calling the FBI

Can you bother with an actual response, instead? Reddit's format is made for circlejerking, not my cup of tea.

I really hate how reddit has ruined this show

What do you think of Cancer Man, user?

That Jewish golem episode was the best.

great villain, probably one of the greatest. The whole dynamic between him, Mulder and his father was brilliant. Also, that fantastic flashback episode where we learn more about his past was great, even if not all of it was necessarily true.

reddit is what betas were in 2008 and nu males in 2012. it's all the same shit and x-files has always been that way.

never been ther

>Donnie Pfaster(because he's such a deep cut interpretation of Jeffrey Dahmer)
>Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose
>Mulder
>pic related

I like it very much.
There is no aliens and supernatural events in it though. It's more about computers, crimes and investigations.

Wouldn't go as far as to say he was one of the greatest, but he was certainly damn good villain. Oh yeah, that flashback made me actually give a shit for him and empathize with him in a way, even though I don't necessarily agree with him at all.

>pfaster
>blood, soft light, end game, dod kalm, firewalker, our town
>smoking man

>Alien Bounty Hunter
>Arcadia
>Doggett

>H-hi user, d-do you like these f-f-flowers I picked for you?

what do?

/r/ing screencaps of the anti-jewish propaganda pamflets