Your country's history is inferior to mine

your country's history is inferior to mine.
/thread

it's not, unless you only care about fucking goats stories

your country's present is inferior to mine.
/thread

Pyramides were build by nordic you subhuman

Your country's future is inferior to mine.

You are a country of 96 million, with a birthrate of 3.31. Your population is quite literally exploding, yet you produce nothing. For thousands of years your entire nation lived along the banks of a river, which was able to provide your people with enough sustenance to survive in an otherwise harsh and inhospitable place. Yet you betrayed her trust by breeding like rats and overburdening her, and soon she won't be able to feed your hungry population.

All of this wouldn't be a problem, if Egypt had an economy capable of producing stuff, and then trading that stuff for food. But Egypt has nothing. Once upon a time you were the sole hegemon of the Arab world, culturally and military dominant over the rest of the Middle-East, and an example for all the non-aligned countries in the world. But then you got embarrassed time and time again by Israel, your people lost its trust in secularism and science, and reverted back to ideology and superstition. You lost your dominant position in the Arab world to the Saudis, you lost your position as the main anti-Zionist force to the Iranians, and your military is but a mere shadow of its former self, yet it still has an iron grip over your increasingly impoverished country.

The future is bleak for you, my friend.

You're just like modern day Greeks. You piggyback on other people's success.

>Germany presently being better than any country

AH
/saged

but your country was founded in 1919?

ancient egyptians were blond and blue-eyed scandinavians, you arab subhumans didn't build those pyramids NORDICS did.

Your history is my history too, I'm BLACK.

Our pyramids are better to be honesto

das rite

How can anyone even compete with THIS?

*blocks your path*

Cringe

nobody can compete with finns autism

How can anyone compete with the year when Norway was at its largest?

WE

Be more respecful to your ancient colonial overlord

>Korea
>History

>be Egyptian, speak the Egyptian language
>Arabs invade
>Conquer my country
>Kill my people
>I become a minority
>replaced by Arabs
>Arabs shun every piece of Egyptian civilization
>leave it to rot
>destroy part of it
>I can't speak Egyptian language on the streets anymore
>Europeans come and are at awe at the ruins of my people
>Arabs suddenly claim to be Egyptian and forge an identity around it in the early 1900's
>Meanwhile still treating me like shit

To be a Copt is to live in hell.

Praise Thoth-Hermes!