Will I ever find love Sup Forums?

Will I ever find love Sup Forums?

Most likely not. Very few of us will.

she shouldn't have botox'd her lips, looks weird

Honestly young able bodied white men should be sent to cum milking farms where they are forced to produce semen for 8 hours a day through machine stimulation.

The semen will be sent to underprivileged/disabled/ethnic communities to bring up they collective intelligence quotient and spread good healthy attributes among the lower classes.

The future of the human race is more important than your night of shitposting on Sup Forums. you have no excuse to be here.

arguing with me is futile since my brain is quite larger than average.

i love you op

I want her lips to touch me

Oh god. Maybe one day I can hug Lana.

not if you spend all your day on the internet what you got to do is go own to trailer parks and pick up the fat ugly ones that a real poor and then maybe you could if they like you enough

Anal del rey

Do you leave your home? If not, then no.

shut up

Just be yourself.

Thank you

lana del rey is one of the biggest frauds on the planet. dumb fake rich whore

LDR's self titled album (2010) is real good

everything after is so-so

yes, sometimes
s-shut up

while you mock me now, my tiny bright red penis is being milked for cum as we speak.

you are a nobody, whereas i am fulfilling my duty to spread my anglo-saxon seed far and wide among the negroes and disabled crowds.

this is my duty, my lifes work, i will never know the touch of a living breathing human female only the cold steely touch of the Milk_Extractor_v3.54.12 model "Anus Replicate"

and who are you exactly?

DELETE THIS!

who cares shes a qt and although i'd never admit it irl she makes real nice music
meh everything u until die for me was pretty good imo

I know you are but what am I?
Nooooo

daily reminder Sup Forums is the dumbest board on this whole site. also gayer than /fa/ and /fit/.

>tfw to smart to argue