I thought capekino was an ironic term but this show is actually pretty great

I thought capekino was an ironic term but this show is actually pretty great

It's ok, some of the symbolism is a bit hamfisted but the parasite premise is interesting, it(s the only TV cape stuff I can stand

It's OK. I'm more looking forward to Gifted. This is truly the dawn of Fox Marvelkino we're living in

So is David now trapped in that white room while The Devil with Yellow Eyes has control of his body? He seemed like a petrified hostage when he was sitting in there singing rainbow connection.
It was nice to have confirmation that Lenny, King and the Angriest Boy are all guises of the DYE.

I think it's more like the yellow eyed liberal managed to escape the subconscious prison and took over, David probably could take control back but as we saw he is paralyzed by fear, he's more a prisoner of himself than anything.

My work schedule is purgatory, please please tell me reruns exist...

It certainly has some flaws like some shitty scenes/sequences and some crappy dialog, but I feel that it also does a lot of things really well.Has some good camera work, nice effects, and somehow does creepy/scary very well. I've played horror games and watched horror movies and never cared for them because they all end up being shallow stories with a bunch of gore; nothing actually frightening. For some reason though, some scenes in Legion give me chills and put a lump in my throat. This fucking scene really got me. The actress did really well at appearing scared imo; the way she lets out her first scream...

fuck off

I doubt David could just take control back when he's never had any control over his power in the first place, it was always locked behind the Devil with Yellow Eyes. He seemed to unwittingly give it control at the end of episode 4.

>the yellow eyed liberal
Are you really trying to bring political biases into this show?

If anything the yellow eyes demon is a symbol for Trump.

jesus christ is that Doctor Who?

>bald
>skinny fat
>tiny legs
>transdavid

textbook liberal

it's ten times better than anything related to that brit garbage

Naw, mang, chill.

it is good. Very very good. So far not a single episode disappoint me. Everything is masterpiece, seriously. You do not even notice it is capeshit series.

>textbook liberal
You could come up with a more original shitposting angle

>fat
>double chin
>thin yellow combover
>sweaty

textbook Trump

yeah like you're mom

dialogue can be overlooked if the plot is original and actors do their job. So far these two thing are perfect.

doesn't mean anything fucking retards

It came across how helpless she was, especially considering she's stuck in a mindscape David created with absolutely no way out.

With David transporting everyone into Clockworks (with Lenny as the psychiatrist,) and the way his psychiatrist Kissinger was acting so shady and had red light all over him, were the earlier Clockworks parts real in the first place?

And what the fuck is with this guy who just shows up sometimes wielding strong telekinetic power, no one ever even speaks to him or says his name and he just takes charge and orders them around with no opposition, then he was suggested to be The Eye out of nowhere.

>guy who just shows up sometimes wielding strong telekinetic power
The same guy who helped rescue David at the end of the first episode, no?

Of course it doesn't. But if we were to draw any political message from it, Trump fits very closely. The writers didn't intend that, but the demon just looks like a Trump clone by coincidence.

Yeah. He was there with no introduction or anyone speaking to him, then again in the last episode out of nowhere, still no name or real dialogue or even acknowledgement. Is he a personality representing older David?

David.

David?

David, where are you?

David!

David, WAKE UP!

DAVID!

DAAAAAAAAAAVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!

is that who i think it is?

It's all but confirmed he's the Shadow King. But yeah he looks like Mojo.

>And what the fuck is with this guy who just shows up sometimes wielding strong telekinetic power, no one ever even speaks to him or says his name and he just takes charge and orders them around with no opposition, then he was suggested to be The Eye out of nowhere.
The Eye disguised as him to take out David.
I don't think he's a part of David since he was around when David wasn't

I just want David to go full retard and become a threat.

>libcuck still this mad about losing