This was very, very good

This was very, very good.

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/entertainment/la-oscars-2017-89th-academy-awards-movie-or-tv-show-either-way-o-j-1488163080-htmlstory.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why did they make the glove look like it fit him on purpose in this?
iirc it looked a lot different when he actually put it on

Ok

Why did we get two different OJ TV series in one year? There was this and the documentary.

Yeah ok, Satan.

Are we in Star Wars?

Money.

?

OJ's eligible for parole this year, probably needed money to pay his lawyers.

He's up for parole this year.

>iirc it looked a lot different when he actually put it on
If you watched the documentary, it explains why the glove didn't fit

>not taking his arthritis medicine
>therefore his hand was bloated to shit
>the defense lawyers knew this, the fucking prosecutors knew this, but the lead prosecutor still went ahead and made him do it anyways (to the chagrin of his bench)

There are literally pics of OJ on with these gloves when he was a sideline reporter for CBS for the NFL

NIGGA PLEASE

>the reason the glove didn't fit is because of his arthritis

ya ya sure

classic racist whites making up excuses as to why their framejob didnt work

He so obviously didn't do it. LAPD has a better track record of lynching negroes than the KKK in the 50s.

PLANTED EVIDENCE

How could they plant evidence? They had his blood. He was on a plane to Chicago at the time that the blood sample was found. He wasn't in police custody for days. There was no opportunity to get his blood and plant it.

are you daft, boy? 20 years after the verdict.

Did you see the scene with china man Fun? He just took the blood from the officers at the scene and tested it. For all you know it could have been Furman's blood that they said was OJs.

There were no secondary samples taken. It was a major plot point.

The ESPN 4 part documentary >>>>>>>>> This documentary

The ESPN one even has a guy that says "cuck" in it.

>He so obviously didn't do it.

What I dont understand is how Murphy can put out something so great but then American Horror Story hasn't been good since season 2

I dunno but they both turned out to be excellent.

To be fair he didn't write that title. The Goldmann's sued, got the book rights and changed the title to that. the "if" is in tiny letters in the "I" on the cover.

I wasn't drawing attention to the title. More the fact that it exists at all.

It felt like OJ really did wanna confess at times, but obviously knew that he couldn't because it would further tarnish his reputation. Particularly where he was still popular in certain black communities, and I think he didn't want to jeopardize that.

>keep trying to watch it
>every time I load it up its keeping up with the kardashians: loli edition

explain this bullshit

There are like two whole scenes with the Kardashian kids. Each is less than 5 minutes.

I didn't know they let you access the internet in prison, OJ.

That was literally the best part.

will this be another oscar for Cuba gooding Jnr. ?

no because it's a tv show not a movie. no oscars for tv.

>with exclusive commentary
>"He did it"
>by the Goldman Family

This is hilarious, like some joke in a dark comedy.

Some good tv shows get oscars dumbass

Kek

Name one, idiot.

Yeah, but this is a masterpiece.

latimes.com/entertainment/la-oscars-2017-89th-academy-awards-movie-or-tv-show-either-way-o-j-1488163080-htmlstory.html

Eh, I choose to continue to believe I am right. Now what, sucker?

:3

she was better natural, like during the trial

>ywn save cunny kim

I hope he gets back to finding the real killer after he gets parole.

truly incredible. it's long as fuck, and still, i wish there were more. i was a kid when the bronco chase happened and into adulthood i've never given a shit about sports or old football legends but this doc brought me into the fold and then some.

i watched the people vs. oj first which was great and then made in america immediately after.

cuba gooding jr was a terrible OJ in retrospect but i can't think of who would have been better to play him off the top of my head

unambiguously did it