How could he drive an RV, if he has an iq of a ten-year-old?

How could he drive an RV, if he has an iq of a ten-year-old?

Other urls found in this thread:

celebritydetective.com/Celebrity_Homes_Steven-Seagal-house-profile.html
m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=5oLGlLs5CJQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>be 18
>no need to do behind the wheel or drivers training, just pay 30 shekels and 1. don't screw up for 12-15 minutes and 2. Parallel park

You license now

Lots of mentally impaired people have driver licenses, including commercial driver licenses. All you have to do is pass the test.

I'd bet he posted capeshit and bane posts on Sup Forums regulary

in my state you don't even need to parallel park anymore

What film is this from again?

Which state?

Good god

Kids start racing karts and motorcycles as young as 3-4. Sorry you were a sheltered a normie.

AZ

Good fucking grief.

the sheltered one wouldn't be a le normie redditor

California here, we don't have to parallel park on our exams either

We don't even have to be citizens

My dad makes $45 an hour as a driver's ed teacher, not even shitting you or anything.

He says you can basically pick a price and the school district or whatever will sign off on it since there is only a handful of people that can do it.

He only does 2-3 hours, 4 days a week but fuck

Driving isn't hard It just takes practice

A lot of things that people perceive as being "hard" are really just things that take time to learn... driving, playing an instrument, learning another language, etc

Prisoners

fuck your dad and fuck the incompetent school system. he's probably the same faggot that whines and bitches about how entitled and lazy millennials are.

My dad makes $50 an hour as a driver's ed teacher, not even shitting you or anything.

He says you can basically pick a price and the school district or whatever will sign off on it since there is only a handful of people that can do it.

He only does 1-2 hours, 5 days a week but fuck

1. Get teaching degree
2. Get drivers ed licensure
3. Move to Minnesota and take over for my dad who is retiring in 3 months
4. ???

The bar's not exactly set high to become a licensed driver.
If it were, the roads would be a lot more clearer.

My dad makes $55.25 an hour as a driver's ed teacher, not even shitting you or anything.

He cannot currently drive due to DUI but fuck

i have had my learner licence for 10 years and i've racked up 0 practice hours
i just renew it every few years

1. Get teaching degree
2. Get drivers ed licensure
3. Move to Minnesota and take over for my dad who is addicted to alcohol so can't drive
4. ???

>Parellel park

I didn't have to do that, all I did was use the turn signal, and back up. My brother just talked to the DMV guy about baseball, and he gave him his license without a test.

My dad makes $49.95 an hour as a driver's ed teacher, not even shitting you or anything.

He actually didn't get his license but at least he can drive

he was a classical case

>parallel park

lel not in california, they give licenses out like candy. the only way you can fail is if you're a kid who acts nervous then they prey on you to be mean

My dad makes $0.00 an hour as a driver's ed teacher, not even shitting you or anything.
He says you can basically do it for free and hiroshimoot or whatever will sign off on it since there is only a handful of people willing to do it.
He actually isn't a driver's ed teacher, but at least he gets to clean up the board for free

I didn't even have to back up. Indiana here.

>AZ

I swear to god most people who post here from the US are from Arizona, including me

Is it because its so hot?

Why does Dano always portrait autistic characters?

/oursamurai/ Sensei Seagal also lives in Arizona

he does? I must find him

also checked

he lives in Scottsdale. Just be careful not to trespass his property or he might teleport behind you.

celebritydetective.com/Celebrity_Homes_Steven-Seagal-house-profile.html

Classic

What is grand theft auto

I had to and I passed my exam last July.

>tfw 32
>tfw never had a driver's license before

Why the fuck did he not just tell him where the girls were, he knew the whole time.

because autism

I mean, if black people can do it then so can this retard

How did you get to places?

That's fucked up. I am an actual citizen and can't get an ID, not a driver's license, and ID because my Birth Certificate says "Certificate of Live Birth" and I moved from Florida to California. Like, I gotta keep my Florida ID forever, but a Mexican can get a license?

Noncitizens can get licenses in every state in the USA.

California is special because they allow illegal aliens to acquire licenses.

*undocumented workers*

"Illegal aliens"

m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=5oLGlLs5CJQ

whats your excuse Sup Forums

Remind me to never drive in the US.

IMMIGRANTS

US drivers drive their cars into businesses and homes and sidewalks all the time. You're not safe unless you're in a car, really.

90% of US Sup Forums posters, I've seen, are from Arizona, Washington, and California

>phoneposters

Can you stop reminding me that Chris chan exists?

well shit

How come? How did you even "see" them?

he was just pretending to be retarded