Why do people sing his praises when he hasn’t done anything since his fluke Super Bowl win and is obvisously injury...

Why do people sing his praises when he hasn’t done anything since his fluke Super Bowl win and is obvisously injury prone?

Muh meme throws

he launched that one dragon against arizona a couple years ago so wisconsin fags renewed their delusion about him even though he lost that game

he is really really good at football

For me it's because he memed the Stillers

He's the only thing exciting about GB and makes then relevant. But yeah they had 1 real good run and that's it

Because he's legitimately a joy to watch.

Dont let the salty vikings fags (who have LITERALLY accomplished nothing ever as a franchise) get you down.

>3 NFC Title games and a super bowl in the last 7 years
Nigga shut the fuck up

>best, most entertaining and important player in the sport
that's probably why

>8 consecutive playoff appearances
>Which is tied with patriots

They go with the current like sheep, but when forced to stop and THINK they turn into a stuttering mess.

Tom Brady has made it to the post season 16 times. He did what Rodgers did, twice over

He makes meme plays against bad defenses.

>Green Bay in the two minute drill
>"How do we stop this guy who can make plays with both his arm and his legs?"
>"LET'S HAVE NO SAFETY OR LINEBACKER SPOT HIM THUS ALLOWING HIM TO SNEAK OUT OF THE POCKET AND PICK UP A FIRST DOWN HIMSELF LIKE THE SLIPPERY FUCK HE IS"

Rodgers won't have an easy time against Carolina because that defense is too good to allow him to make a meme scramble.

He's the cornerstone of the team.

Brady would have had Rodgers career if he had a shit tier coach like Rodgers does.

Feels good to be a fan of the GOAT franchise

>important player in the sport
Love him or hate him, but Brady is currently the most important player in the NFL

I like Brady and not a hater but:
Division babby.
AFC babby.
Been a starter 5 years longer than Rodgers.
Belichick is a better coach and GM then TT and egghead.

Lol I love how shook everyone is about Rodgers being back lmao. Any else notice this. Even a bunch of writers are writIng these articles NOPE NOT GONNA HAPPEN STILL GUYS PACKERS ARE DONE OMG THEYRE NOT MAKING THE PLAYOFFS I MEAN AMIRITE US TWELVES HAVE TO LOSE A GAME I MEAN GAWD HEH

Nobody is shook. If anything, they're concerned about Rodgers risking a much more serious injury over practically nothing

The sportswriters have taken a weirdly combative tone. Several articles out about the Packers just being toast and Rodgers return means nothing.

Chances are they do not make the playoffs but they certainly have a fighting chance. If they win three games and Seattle lose one they are almost certainly in.

He's really good at throwing the ball 40 yards downfield and getting the refs to call pass interference

he really likes grills

Hh will look rusty in the first half vs carolina. packers defense will be terrible and packers will be down 10-27 entering the 4th. rodgers scores two touchdowns against prevent defense and the capers defense misses 4 tackles. packers offense never gets the ball back. rodgers finishes the game with 3 tds 1 int

But Rodgers did it on his own while Brady has always had a competent team and coach to back him up

muh 4:1 TD INT ratio
muh life time passer rating

he litterally is the G0@T

>coaching babby
>only year the Pats miss the playoffs is the season Brady was out injured
>AFC babby
>had to go through prime Steelers, Colts, and Ravens every year

The AFC was fucking beastly during the first half of Brady's career. I'm not even a Pats fan but the Brady haters are fucking retarded. 16 seasons in the playoffs is FUCKING INSANE

Incredibly impressive why are you making fun of that?

Yeah I'm sure Rodgers would have multiple Owl appearances if he was throwing to superstar receivers like Deion Branch and James White.

Brady turns LITERAL whos into world champions

The nfc never had a winning record against the afc from 2001-2009(or something like this) and its been pretty even since then. The nfc plays hot potato with its champion because of mediocrity, not because it has a bunch of great teams, though I would say this year is an exception.

Steelers should have 8 Super Bowls desu

Gay sportsfans need someone to root for too. It's like how irish boxing fans want to root for an irish guy.

>the NFC north is good

Because if it was down to those two stats there'd never be a single argument to who was GOAT

>we have routinely sent 2 teams to the playoffs before the bears collapsed user

He's one of the greatest QBs to have ever played the game

They’re really isn’t, Rodgers is the best passing talent that’s ever played in the nfl
>muh comebacks against good teams
He almost always puts GB ahead in the fourth only to have le epic scheme man’s defense fall apart like the always fucking do

>last time the Bears were a superbowl contender was ten years ago
>last time the Vikings were in contention was...
>lions

Not saying the AFCE is a juggernaut but the NFCN survives only on reputation. For the past 20 years it's probably the weakest division in the NFC

>Stafford is clearly the best NFC Norf QB year in and year out
>Spends entire career wasting away in Detroit

The nfc West pre harbough and carrol was the biggest fucking joke of a division in football. Just a few years prior to that the NFCN had two teams in the NFC title game. Plus had 3 teams represent in a 2 year stretch. Not to say it’s stacked nowadays by any means but it’s been far from the weakest over the past decade

Yes but the 49ers, Xehawks and Cardinals have all made the owl in the last decade whereas only the Packers say that. The NFCW certainly has the highest highs and the lowest lows.

Like in the 2009 AFC championship?

>Le can't beat a .500 team man
Good fucking joke you faggot

>using ESPN arguments
>muh ringz

Stafford has the best arm and pocket presence. He just has no line or anyone to throw to.

>Stafford has an arm comparable to Rodgers
lmao

For all the people who somehow still doubt Rodgers' brilliance, consider this: earlier this year Rodgers completed his 300th TD pass, in addition to being the QB with the lowest number of pass attempts and games started, he also by far blew away the QB with the next best TD/INT ratio. Before him the player with the fewest INTs by the time he reached his 300th TD was Tom Brady, who had 115 INTs by that point, Rodgers had only 73 INTs by the time he threw his 300th TD pass. That's more than a third less than Brady had, and no other QB comes close to even Brady's numbers.

The only thing Brady has over Rodgers is the Super Bowls, which I admit are important, but I will also contend that Rodgers has almost never been the problem and he has always been a great playoff QB

He had one of the best receivers of all time.

brady has the most rings, but rodgers is by far the better talent, rodgers is an all timer mechanically speaking, brady is an all timer rings speaking, but plays in a FAR FAR superior system than rodgers. Rodgers wins games by himself, without him the packers are the fucking browns, meanwhile the patriots won 11 games with matt fucking cassel

Not brady, belicheck does, you idiot. Belicheck is perhaps the greatest coach in history and is an absolute monster at getting these fringe players to play at a high level, the fact that you attribute this to brady shows how ignorant you are about football. Brady plays in a strong system, Brady didn't create the system, he is just its quarterback, that's why they have won games with other, "lesser" quarterbacks than brady

Rogers is based, Sup Forums is just full of jealous homos. I'm a pats fan so i know that.

Unless you an actually explain the magically system which makes every player look good you're not allowed to attribute the success to either Belichick or Brady

um. Have you seen him passing? You are correct to a degree, but he can't create talent. Those are talented players who just end up playing for lesser teams who can't even manage the fucking clock right.

But Brady puts the ball where it needs to be, or at least, used to do it all the time. He's definitely lost something over time.

Yeah, Bill is definitely playing chess compared to everyone else's checkers. And the Patriots system is more complete than anyone else's. But if those receivers are paired with a shit QB, they aren't going anywhere.

Pats have won a small handful of games with literal whos. not super bowls. I can't tell if you are propping up bill or trying to take away from tom or both but Brady is top notch and everyone knows it, everyone in the league knows it and all sports writers know it.

You're mostly right is what I'm saying, but brady is the one who is throwing the ball to those guys. If they aren't good, then he's the one putting the ball where they can catch it, and where the other team can't. That includes not freaking out in the pocket, protecting the ball, etc. The guy is complete.

Brady has had...
Moss
Welker
Hernandez
Gronkowski
Cooks
And while he's not on offense, Vinatieri.

Rodgers has had...
Nelson

Incredible, right? Brady has played with HoFs, Rodgers simply hasn't.

Brady has 5 rings and those people combined have 1.

I respect Rodgers a lot.

t. Bears nazi

>muh Matt Cassell argument

The Patriots won 11 games with Cassell, who gives a fuck? They missed the playoffs that year. 11 games wasn't enough to win the AFC East, a division that Brady haters love to call a joke.

Brady does whatever needs to be done, every single year, with whatever he has. He did it without Gronk last year, and he's doing it without Edelman this year.

What exactly is your point here? He couldn't make it work with all that offensive talent?
These are all people who were with Brady when he had to carry the load to get them to Super Bowls. Before this the Pats defense was stacked with talent and basically carried that team.

Literally everybody is shook as fuck when it comes to Rodgers
he's the most talented QB of all time, literally nobody can throw the ball like he can, it's not his fault that football's a team sport and he can only drag the dead weight that is the packers coaching staff so far
these games that he's been gone PROVE how good he is, because with him they're a perennial playoff contender, and without him they almost lose to the fucking browns

He's gay

Wasn't a great playoff Qb last year when he was blown out by Atlanta by half time.

The NFC North generally has another team besides the Packers that is good in a given year. Sometimes the Vikings sometimes the Lions. The Bears have even had a couple good seasons during Rodgers tenure. They played each other in the NFCCG.

The AFC East basically never has playoff teams except the Pats.

Their win percentages collectively during that time are similar but that doesnt tell the whole story. In a given year, year in year out the NFC North is far more competitive than the AFC East. 8 playoff berths for Packers divison rivals versus 4 for Pats division Rivals during the period since Rodgers became a starter.

Literally no one has benefitted more from just chucking it up and getting a bullshit PI call. The refs just slobber over him for some reason. Complete and utter era babby.

Brady is a stud but he is unequivocally an AFC East babby. He gets his help. The general state of the AFC having shockingly little parity is a huge boon to the Pats as well. Since 2003 with the exception of Joe Flacco once, the AFC east has been represented by only 3 QBs. Manning, Brady and Roethlisberger. This consistent top shelf separation always helps Pats achieve a bye more easily. Because most of the AFC are also-rans and pretenders. And gee who are we looking at again out of the AFC this year. the Pats and the Steelers. The NFC is far more scrappy and competitve for the top teams to deal with every year,making the bye harder clinch even if yOur division is week.

I actually think Brady is the GOAT. But if you put him any other situation than the one the stars aligned to land him into he'd be a mere mortal future HOFer with 1 or 2 rings.

The AFC has also won the last 3 super bowls. Maybe the NFC is more competitive because the teams just aren't as good

Wrong.

He's fun to watch and apparently really likes women

Gronk has 2 actually

That's not 70 yards.

Just picked him up off waivers, he better fucking produce

This. Even Tommy Bradley said he stays up to watch Rodgers play and is a huge fan. This thread is mostly Vikings and bears fans salty as ever.

A more mobile dan marino is the perfect way I heard him described.

>not the playoff game against dallas a few years back where he threw that laser between those two defenders

Twice by Tom Brady and once by Peyton Manning. This is my point. It doesnt speak to higher quality top to bottom when the same few teams/QBs win every year. You can't really make an argument about overall quality in the AFC when only 3 QBs are relavent in it every year.

The NFCs top echelon is probably weaker and less consistent than the AFC, but at the same time I think the overall level of quality is better in the NFC.

For the Packers specifically, think back to divisional arguments. Packers play Matt Stafford twice a year. They played prime Adrian Peterson for most of the decade. How about the Pats in that AFC east?

>Stat Padford
>Elite

Because, other than a few exceptions, the GB roster has been awful.

You can see what happens to Brady when his line struggles. Look at last week. Look at the numerous SBs against the Giants. Now imagine the NE offensive line struggled like that every game. That's what it feels like watching a GB game.

>AFC East, a division that Brady haters love to call a joke.
It is a joke. Look at the total playoff appearances from the AFC East that doesn't include the Patriots.

oh... thanks for reminding me why i hate this man

>a lions fan

i will fight you

> who is Donald Driver and Greg Jennings.

>No mention of the Phantom Facemask that set this up

That play was no "Miracle". It was a robbery.

>Greg Jennings

I PUT THE TEAM ON MUH MOTHAFUCKIN BACK DOE

The jets made it in 01, 02, 04, 06, 09, 10.
Dolphins in 01, 08, 16.

It's mediocre, but not shit tier like the afcs or what the nfcw was back in the day..

The Jets were bretty gud for a few seasons

>throws it from the 35 yard line
>is caught 4-5 yards in the end zone
fuck off retard

>fluke super bowl win

Yeah this guy sucks!!

Greg Jennings was dogshit without Rodgers

My favorite Rodgers play was against the redskins when he was facemasked to the point where his head was pointed the wrong direction, he shrugged it off like it was nothing and proceeded throw a perfect throw in traffic for a TD.

Dude's a freak and amazing to watch. I wish I could find that video

Good post.

Since Rodgers came into the league he has played with more probowl linemen than Brady has.

Yeah, when he was in his 30's and injured; you really expect him to be the same? It's like saying Rice was shit without Montana and Young because he was shit in Seattle

>division babby
>better record outside division than in
Found the meme spouting retard

1. Great player
2. Plays for one of the most bandwagoned teams in existence
3. Routinely makes a big-market team his bitch

He's no GOAT Favre, that's for sure. Favre didn't have time for injury bullshit. If Brett broke his arm, he would have gnawed it off at the shoulder, spit it into the crowd, and started throwing dragons left handed.

Rodgers is too much of a soyboi.