Captain, need I remind you that we've YET to have a LATE NITE TREK THREAD

Captain, need I remind you that we've YET to have a LATE NITE TREK THREAD

Discovery is looking good, hope it has at least 5 seasons

Reminder: your sexual organs did nothing wrong.

this
because i dont care what people say on here i like all the star trek shows

Apparently the newest cast member is a white male but I'm sure he'll be represent the "old ways" and be forced into some hearing for making an off-color remark about some Yeoman's ass.

why did he leave STD?

which 3 will die first

What the fuck is wrong with his fingers?

if it's like every other trek show other than tos, it'll take at least 2 seasons to get good. i hope it breaks that curse and i look forward to jerking it to milfy michelle yeoh.

TNG was great in the first two seasons but meme on my friend

ayy don't try to invalidate my opinion by using the word meme. the first two seasons on tng were pretty damned rough

>It's time to put an end to your trek through the stars

this, the only people that hate the first two season are people that would have TOS too

Fuller's was running American Gods and Amazing Stories on top of STD so one of them had to give. He's still EP and has oversight.

>tfw no Female Vulcan wife who prefers not to engage in illogical arguments, with the only point of conflict being how to raise your little hybrids and in addition to the regular sex, every 7 years she goes into pomfarr and your sex crazed vulcan will end up nearly breaking your pelvis.

If the Federation is so great, then why don't you tell us about your sexual organs.

Or you could just get a Cardassian wife to break your pelvis every night. They're quite fertile too.

Sexual organs have NO HONOR.

I would be into that but I keep hearing from people they lay eggs or some shit.

Would it be illegal if they indeed aged backwards?

>those milkjugs

nah mate they are mammals

>wanting a scheming calculating bitch that will probably plan something to get rid of you because it's the "logical" thing to do

If that's true, why wouldn't Spock's dad snatch Spock and dump the human altogether?

Loyal. LOYAL.

>Amazing Stories
Why is this getting a redo? It was terrible

NBC are desperate?

On second thought, I guess a Bryan Fuller anthology series could be good, as long as it isn't beholden to the original episodes' content.

Most likely, age of consent laws are designed with the mental state in mind instead of what they look like which is why it is legal to fuck a 20 year old who looks 12, but not a 12 year old who looks 20. In our legal system they would probably be fair game when they were born but as they regressed mentally to a childlike state it would become illegal.

I'm pretty sure Vulcans fuck outside of ponfarr. They're just not in heat.

Is there any TNG / DS9 / VOY episode that shows what "normal" humans do on a day to day basis? I mean the ones that aren't extremely ambitious Starfleet members. Does 95% of Earth just chill and do nothing in a post-scarcity society?

I hope the writing is good, and it should be since it's got the holy trinity of TOS-era nicholas meyer, TNG-era Brian Fuller (who bailed but still wrote a good chunk of story), and Rod Roddenberry...

But I'm worried about the rumors that Brian Fuller bailed because some producer who didn't like Star Trek was fucking everything up behind the scenes, which is also supposedly why the show got delayed.

>Does 95% of Earth just chill and do nothing in a post-scarcity society?

If Picard's and Sisko's families are anything to go by, yeah.

That's why I pointed it out. Sex is a logical part of a relationship.

I don't remember full episodes about this, but basically everybody takes part at communal activities. You can also follow your own interests. there're still congresses and shit that don't have anything to do with Starfleet.

A theme I've recognized quite often is gardening. Apparently everybody loves doing it and it takes up quite some time afaik.

Yeah, but they were only childlike because they were senile as fuck and about to die. Aw look what you made me type

I imagine they're all busy having holodeck orgies and gorging on endless desserts before the food gets converted back to energy inside their stomachs and they can repeat.

They eat cajun food

"Computer run a simulation of the 1944 Warsaw Uprising. provide me with with the kit of the SS-Direlwanger Battalion. Safety off."

>PICARD: The last time I saw Admiral Quinn he tried to warn me about a subversion within the Federation. Then Walker tried, and he's dead.
>RIKER: Subversion? Personally, I don't believe this CONSPIRACY™ theory.

Brave, Gene. Bruh-vo.

I liked Riker without the beard.

a good beard makes everyone look better

was it rape?

Even so, there are similar laws protecting the mentally ill from sexual exploitation.

that one with the Paris cafe made it seem like they do fuckall but that could just be French people in general

like I guess that waiter's sole ambition was so be a fancy waiter
maybe it would have to be if you wanted post-scarcity employment

Your daily reminder that VOY > TNG and that Picard is literally reԁԁit incarnate.

>Your daily reminder that VOY > TNG and that Picard is literally reԁԁit incarnate.

>tfw you OD on redpills

>Apparently
Just fucking look it up. There were two cast announcements, one white male and one qtpi.

can someone post the webm of avery brooks killing patrick stewart with shotgun? I Can't figure out what show its from or it its shopped and have tried looking thru Spenser for hire and all kinds of other bullshit for it but im retarded

>Computer, generate a universe where I'm not a 27 year old kissless virgin
>Unable to comply with your request ... virgin

calm down Geordi.

>Hey Paris remember that one time we became space salamanders and banged? Then five minutes later we were back to normal?
>Yes Captain, those were good times.

I'm fucking tired of reposts and stale content.

STOP IT

Stewart (76), Spiner (68) and Mcfadden (68).

Muldaur's 78, so if you count her I'd imagine she'd be first, unless Wheaton has an aneurysm when Trump is reelected.

Is she gonna get KLINGONED?

>Stewart - Heart Attack
>McFadden - Aneurysm
>Sirtis - Rape Gang

Those guys are begging to have a movie made about them. It'd be nuts.

>women dieing first with ages that close
nope.

Is Frakes still on the husky side? McFadden might outlive him then.

I will say that, it is nice that everyone from the main cast, including the few that were only on for a few seasons or less, are still alive. Given that the show's been off the air for 25 years and everyone besides Wheaton were adults when the show was being made that's pretty impressive.

sorry, off the air for 22 years.

Wesley Crusher was an adult.

shut up wesley

writers strike, STD is never going to happen