Is there a difference between a black person and a nigger?

Is there a difference between a black person and a nigger?

Pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vQPmEq30WtE
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4
youtube.com/watch?v=O0-8qrAkQ0I
twitter.com/AnonBabble

yes, like how there's a difference between a white person and white trash

Dunno gotta ask Larry Fishburne.

yes
there are lots of honorable black trump supporters

I need an american Sup Forums white man that loves to say "nigger" to confirm.

Even if there is, it all regresses. Same as how a "moderate" muslim will make a regular muslim

Obviously. Has the media machine's hot air made you forget that?

Yes, shit tier thread

I'm at UofL right now and I can confirm .

I live on the Westside and its loaded with Niggers who quite frankly don't deserve to be alive.

Even on campus- let me rephrase that- ESPECIALLY on campus there are Dindus and Nigger apologists everywhere .

But every once in a while you run across a negro who is respectable and thus not a nigger.

Definitely.

I feel sympathy for the honest, hard working blacks that are associated with their racial brethren chimping out.

It also must be difficult raising a black family with the current BLM and virtue signalling liberals targeting young blacks as useful idiots.

>be black and grow up in poverty
>work hard to get out of it by studying
>get ridiculed by other blacks for being "white"
>get to university and white liberals treat you like a special snowflake / token black
>everyone assumes only there because of AA
>get good job
>blacks say you arent a real black cause you left the hood
>get called uncle tom / sell out

Basically Ben Carson. I hear on NPR when they were interviewing his classmates from HS, they were all like "he never wanted to chill, just read books" "oh, he wasn't a true brotha" shit like that.

Not all blacks are niggs but all niggs are black. Allen west, Officer Clark, Ben carson, Herman cain, tim scott. Fucking based black men, the types we need more of

Lol no

the individual in your picture is obviously a white supremacist, not a black person or a nigger

you can tell by his uniform

>black """""""""""people"""""""""""

That guy is so angry.

Dems and libs say they act white

That nigger Carson was making shit up about him trying to stab someone and God intervened. So the nigger stabbed the belt.
youtu.be/vQPmEq30WtE

Why do 99% of black people have to ruin it for the rest of them?

White liberals call them not true blacks.

>mfw

Is that Samuel L Jackson ?

Ayylmao

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Yes and if you honestly think differently you're trying too hard to fit in.

not niggers

pic related

Yes. But the overwhelming majority conform to the nigger stereotype. Which is probably why that stereotype exists in the first place.

I'd say the 5% of blacks who vote Republican are probably in the good camp.

Assume blacks to be niggers unless proven otherwise.
Assume whites to not be white trash unless proven otherwise.

Yes, a nigger is unempoyed and not employable.

A black person can actually work.

ALL NIGGERS ARE BLACK, BUT NOT ALL BLACK PEOPLE ARE NIGGERS.

DONT BE A FUCKING NIGGER.

youtu.be/f3PJF0YE-x4
Chris Rock said yes in the past before he jumped on the BLM bandwagon to try and be relevant.

fun fact:mitt romney got 20 percent of young black male voters. If Trump made an effort hr could probably push that number over 30

Yes. You pictured a based motherfucker.

Posting for bread.
youtube.com/watch?v=O0-8qrAkQ0I

Yes.

What a lucid, calm and deliberate guy.

I like him.

Like 1% of black people aren't niggers.

The tail end of the bell curve is shallow.

What did he mean by this?

I live in central Florida, this is confirmed.

He's the character Samuel L Jackson potrays on his movies

nah bruh they all niggers

The way I see it is a black person is basically a white person with dark skin. Their skin color is black, but they have completely assimilated into white culture. Niggers refer to these types of people as "coons", "uncle toms", etc. They have jobs, they're respectful, and they don't commit crimes.

A nigger is anyone that adheres to the black culture of depravity. Black culture consists of things such as sagging your pants, listening to gangster rap music, speaking in Ebonics, and not taking personal accountability for your actions. It's a culture of violence and ignorance. Anyone of any race can be a nigger, but most niggers are black.

Sheriff Clarke is a red blooded American patriot.

White Arizonan who uses the term nigger loosely can definitely confirm that there are respectable black men whom are not niggers. I have met many a white nigger in my day as well.