Why does no one ever comment on how Larry is married to a woman that looks young enough to be his daughter?

Why does no one ever comment on how Larry is married to a woman that looks young enough to be his daughter?

She doesn't look young enough to be his daughter. Women marrying older men isn't uncommon.
So, overall, this is all you and your crazy, sheltered preconceptions about society.

any movies where the old guy gets the hot girl?

>She doesn't look young enough to be his daughter
Yes she does. There's an 18 year age gap you fucking moron. When Larry David was 18 this broad didn't even exist.

You have zero idea what you're talking about.

Jews can't keep getting away with it

Jew

It's such a weird kike fetish, they love showing that no matter how ugly or old they are, they can land a hotter younger woman.

What kind of moron has kids at age 18?
You need to meet more people, lad.

how close are you

Any man would be lucky to have a wife like Cheryl

Cheryl is not that attractive, sorry goys

She's hot as fuck.

That sounds like my girlfriend. She even buys me presents like it says. It's a pretty sweet deal, although I often think about younger women.

I'd fuck larry before cheryl and i'm not even that gay

You're %100000000 Homofaggayexual.

larry is rich

>trophywives are a jewish phenomenon!
Dumb Sup Forumsposter.

Larry looks a lot older than he is and Cheryl is lot older than she appears

Last Tango in Paris

be careful, it's full of cummies.

When watching a Larry David written show, you just have to accept that attractive women are willing to sleep with, date and even commit to a relationship with these unpleasant balding schmucks

If they are 18 years apart it means she is past 50, so not exactly young.
As older you get, age gaps have to be increasingly wider to matter.

>she let's 3 women talk about how much they want to fuck her fiance and doesn't tell them who she is
>they correctly feel ashamed and leave her alone
>"GEE WOMEN ARE EVIL TO OTHER WOMEN HOW CAN THEY BELIEVE A PLAIN JANE LIKE ME GOT SUCH A HUNK??!?!?!?! GEE I MUST BE SPECIAL"

What a self centered cunt

Larry david is worth like 500 milly. You ever go outside?

Her and Tony Hale both graduated from my high school. Saw her talk when she came to town a few years ago, she's a nice lady.

>rich jew married someone younger

This is a new concept to you?