Who else here /suicide/ if Trump doesn't win?

I think I might just end it if he loses, no reason left to live then. Anyone else feel the same?

fuck no man. Thats when it gets fun.

I say we march on Washington.

Greenland, Switzerland and Iceland are still relatively uncucked.

Also, DCanon here living in walking distance of the White House. If all you guys (white only plz) wanna come here and bring sleeping bags so you can stay here and protest if Trump loses I'd be happy 2 let you.

>Only the coldest most mountainous inhospitable climates are sufficient to keep out blacks
Welp

will you rape me?

>2010
I honestly want to see an updated statistic. I'd bet it's way higher, especially in the last two years.

Hey man, I know blacks kill more whites than whites kill blacks, BUT BLACKS ARE MORE LIKELY TO GET PULLED OVER, AND THAT'S RACIST

ofcourse i hope america is smart enough to elect trump, for the sake of western society. trump could be our last chance honestly. if trump doesn't win, it will ultimately be the end of western civilization. we got about 15-20 years left before the natives are no longer the majority and all the votes will go to the left forever ending in a downward spiral. sweden is already gone though, they got maybe 5 years left max.

if trump doesn't win, i might aswell start preparing for the inevitable happening where islam will try to take control over europe and i will have to fight against it with other white rebels.

What's the racial spread for cop on civilian shootings?

If the world pushes you, why don't you push back?

>just because im black?

>this
a simple suicide is for PUSSYS

Lol why? Would you really throw away something as precious as life over a bunch of unenlightened silly power hungry jerks. Do people really let politics get to them this much; so strange to me. In the grand scheme of things none of this matters.

You should be focused on living without regrets and doing things that make you happy, living life to the fullest and not dwelling on the negative or trivial... Actually it can be quite amusing watching people lose there minds over all this stupid trivial shit.

Your country is already imploding, even if Trump is elected the riots that follow will cripple your country. You're in a lose lose situation.

This. That will confirm a racewar. If anything, a Trump victory is the worst thing if you want to ethnic cleanse the US. He seems to be competent enough to calm the racial tension down.
If you want a racewar, vote for Hillary.

I plan on doing it but I'm going to take a few fucking Dindu's with me. Stoke the fire some more.

Hillary impeachment and prison will be entertaining

Just kill yourself now.
Trump doesn't need cry babies in his ranks.
It's so easy to fire for things you believe in. It's five times harder to actually live for something and be the change.
It's vagina like you that actually makes change harder.
Eat a bullet today, why wait?

That'll be a fun little motivation for her. I either win this race and become the most powerful person on the planet or I'm gonig to jail for life.

If Trump loses America is over. White people will no longer compensate for nonwhites. It will spread to other countries, too.

Don't kill yourself!!! BREED SAVE YOUR RACE.

Coward. For most Finns every day is suffering and yet the majority of us don't off ourselves.

For the love of Kek, this.

DO NOT KILL YOURSELF
KILL SUBHUMANS UNTIL YOU ARE KILLED
OR JEWS OR LEFTISTS
Consider converting to islam before, too. And don't forget the "allahu akbar".

>DOOD LIFE IS PRECIOUS BRO xD

Fuck off. It's been nothing but suffering to me.

come to aus if your white, if not fuck off were full

meming aside, I think if you kill yourself, your enemies win

Fuck off comie