Race/breeding war outcomes

When was it that the world realized that raw size and strength doesn't mean shit?

Was that 200 million years ago that mammals realized intelligence was better than physical size?

Pls help me figure it out user, so I can decide who would win the race war or who will dominate the future.

Other urls found in this thread:

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They didn't realize it, it's just fucking evolution

q
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/formally-recognize-black-lives-matter-terrorist-organization

Human beings are getting taller manlet. Starvation was the only benefit to being a short lanklet.

niggers accel at what? chasing gazelles and throwing a ball into a basket?

every single worlds strongest man since the beginning of time has been a white guy.

go back to crying over "muh dick" which is statistically tiny, and fucking obese sheboons. fucking scrawny nigger.

oops wrong link

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ thats the nigger.

since when are niggers bigger or stronger than whites?
whites are taller and heavier than blacks on average, and whites hold all the powerlifting records

if whites are heavier, but can't niggers float?

we should dump them all in the pacific and find out. the data is worth the "loss"

they really are kings, goddamn

strength does matter. physically training your body is more than just getting big or strong you learn about determination and discipline, you learn about self improvement. As a white man you literally have no reason to not go to the gym.
Being a roided up manlet tho.... that doesnt help anyone. Size doesn't translate to strength when you roid.

you really think a nigger can comprehend this? theyre mentally toddlers

is that a fucking hunter from halo?

no I'm just saying if you don't train for strength when you roid even when you are roided to the gills like rich piana you are not strong. I can lift 225 3 times less than him and I out curl him and I'm like 60 pounds less.

i get what youre saying about size vs strength when you roid, i just think its pointless trying to explain such a complex topic to a baboon.

Ah I see my white friend. I agree with you. Take care, remember to lift hard.

lets go boys

The world realized this when the Neanderthal died off

i will. cheers white friend, dont stop lifting, enjoy the spoils of your perfection.

7.62 will drop any nigger

niggers are outdated farm equipment