Why do millennial women dye their hair with stupid colors?

Why do millennial women dye their hair with stupid colors?

Do men actually think it's hot?

In before 1 poster from user.

usually its only the i'm so nerdy grill xD types or gamer girls

To show how unique they are.

I want this society to die.

yooneek

it's for identification purposes. trying to attract the right kind of beta bitch

I miss natural hair colors.

Auburn, light brown with a little blonde, that nice rich brown color

>Why do millennial women dye their hair with stupid colors?
Attention.

>Do men actually think it's hot?
No, but the nu-male cucks sure pretend to.

and now they're doing this stupid thing where they shave one side of their head.

Special snowflake, self sabotage, aposematism.

The age of men is over.

That look is just how their cult dresses they don't do it for men.

Daddy issues.

If the girl is hot enough I might get confused and think it is attractive but really it's just fucking stupid.

this

they want to be like 2D but 3D can never be 2D

Yeah i hate all that fake shit. Natural hair, eyebrows, boobs and minimal make up looks so much better

This shit is disgusting and cancerous. It's so rare to wet women with natural hair colors anymore at my university.

Why is it mainly white women who does this?

Anybody have that picture with women with bright colored hair dye and poisonous lizards?

I like pink hair desu. Just not on SJWs.

Natural warnings.

Because they hate themselves for being white.

I did until women actually started doing it.

>tfw have dark brown hair with natural red highlights
>people often think I got it dyed
>people often think I am a man who dyes his hair
kill me

I also can't have a good beard, as it has random red patches in it, despite having good genetics for actually growing the thing.

It's the only way to tell them apart these days with Takeuchi constantly stuck drawing Saber sameface.

I worked with someone who had purple hair. I just thought it was the "unique" meme but turns out she really like youtubers, mostly Markiplier. Apparently he's famous for dying his hair rediclous colors. She no longer works with me (fired) but I still see her around with lime green hair or fire red hair.

Sickens me that youtubers have an actual influence on people.

Girls think that outward appearances make up for being ugly/boring/stupid/fat.

I don't have a problem with it considering it's a great motherfucking red flag.

Implying it doesn't?

Dont forget how they all have belly button piercings, shits annoying

I keep calling my wife Spongebob. She hates it and it's hilarious.

It would be nice if they weren't mentally ill.

It's a form of self mutilation. Anything unnatural like piercings, tattoos, weird hair colors, etc. is a desperate and unconscious attempt to make the outward reality conform to the inner ugliness. You'll never meet a well adjusted healthy minded person that engages in these bizarre ritual mutilations.

thanks bruv

Normie here. I like it.

Same with tattoos right?

warning colors no joke

literal red flag avoid at all costs

YOUR wife has her hair colored?!

I came here to post that picture, but you beat me to it.

This one quick filter has allowed me to easily every potential bearer of my children with 100% satisfaction.

>Will post pics of Aryan child in 7 months as proof

What kind of man do you have to be to marry one?

It's even worse on above average and below looking people since neon hair just brings out their ghoulish complexion and shit skin.

Idk, you should ask

I'm not gonna lie though, girls with bright blue hair dye gets my dick hard. Especially if they do it with short hair.

>The Biggest Cuck in the Univserse

Identity crisis.
White people have no identity or culture.

It's because with obnoxious hair colors they stand out more.

In the progressive thought process one's value depends on how special they are and how much they stand out. Hence all the shit with the made up tumblr genders and narcissism.

My brother dated this girl who was legitimately insane, which was funny because she would dye her hair different colors, and this one time she shaved the back of her head and freaked the fuck out when my buddy joked that she looked like a boy

It's just another form of in-group branding.

Note that Dodger went Brunette now that she's apparently off the market. Thus proving it's a warning signal for betas.

Unnatural and disgusting. It is degenerate.

By outward appearances I mean that retarded things like hair dying, tattoos, piercings, not actual beauty

Oh shit. I didn't know this thread was about colored hair. I was distracted pooping...
My wife has blond hair. But she did dye her hair blue in high school. She's not really dumb. Just a phase.

Its the single biggest turn-off on a girl. Its like somebody serving me blue chicken. Its not natural and it looks disgusting.

That's why I don't date girls that use facebook, twitter, snapchat, or any of the other cancerous shit.

Sadly, I haven't dated anybody.

When I first watched Markiplier in 2013, he was relatively obscure and actually had a great voice and pretty entertaining commentary on shitty horror games.

It really is a shame that his fanbase turned him into a hair-dying nu-male who makes a conscious effort to be as inoffensive as humanly possible.

It means she's degenerate, so she'll probably know how to suck a dick.

> t. Abdul Ahmed Mehmet
Whites around the world have culture you fucking mong.

I don't understand why any women would ever want to disfigure such a beautiful feature. Retards.

It's called aposematism

> Aposematism, perhaps most commonly known in the context of warning coloration, describes a family of antipredator adaptations in which a warning signal is associated with the unprofitability of a prey item to potential predators. Aposematism always involves an advertising signal. The warning signal may take the form of conspicuous animal coloration, sounds, odours or other perceivable characteristics. Aposematic signals are beneficial for both the predator and prey, since both avoid potential harm.

Who cares

>Do men actually think it's hot?
Depends on the girl.

I'm so fucking sick of women taking forever to put their makeup on and so all their bullshit, when it just makes them look uglier anyway. They don't even do this for their boyfriend / husband anyway, it's for other people.

Why do millennial men obsess and masturbate to anime and rant online about how girls scorning them?

Do women actually think this is attractive?

So why do women want men to stay away from them? Are they gay or something?

>16 yrs old
> "men"

Yes user, it was just phase.

Yes user, she was a virgin when she met you.

Yes user, she's totally loyal.

Yes user, the day she got home late was just her boss being a dick and heavy traffic.

Yes user, your marriage is not like the others.

Yes user, she loves you.

Yes user, she's not like the other girls.

Yes user, you're not a betabux provider.

she looks much better now that she's gone back to a natural hair colour and actually washes. I guess that BBC cleaned the dwarf up

I wouldn't date anyone with dyed hair, tattoo on their peri area/visible in public areas, or had children from a previous relationship. I met my wife 5 years ago and we've been happily married for 3 with a 1 year old son and a daughter due in January.

We're going to name her Erika.

>That's why I don't date girls that use facebook, twitter, snapchat, or any of the other cancerous shit.

so basically every in the 21sts century?I know how you feel though it seems that almost every girl i come in contact with is either glued to their iphones or obsessed with social media circle jerking leftist propaganda

I blame anime

It's just a stupid trend, society is more tolerant of people doing stupid shit so you get dumb stuff like this

The chineese cartoons and gaymer culture might have something to do with it

HNNNNNNNNNG

I'm not a nigger.

They want us to think they don't need male cock plowing their slutty little holes and giving them strong gruff emotional support but they do

They're all single and they don't know why...So they do extreme shit with their hair to try and stand out from the crowd to attract a mate....They could just stop the white hate but they won't until they are 0/10 coal burning whores with no future

>Anzuujaamu, queen of Sup Forums wears cotton candy colored wigs
>Sup Forums labels her degenerate

I don't understand you people sometimes

nice b8

Women naturally hate themselves in this modern era because they can not match up to those they idolize despite speaking out against such behavior. Women tend to be habitual liars.

She is not the queen of Sup Forums she is some attention whore who a couple people post pictures of every time they post...Its called avatar fagging and its against the rules

wigs aren't real dummy

At least you don't have to waste your time to know that they are shit people.

I'd hide some cameras in your bedroom to record when you're not home, if i were you senpai

Yes, men think it is extremely hot

Whoa, calm down Captain Projector.

You really think Dodger isn't the type who will gain 100 pounds once the marriage is official? Her head will become an oil slick again quicksmart.

that piece of shit was never accepted here to begin with you nu male fuck its tiring seeing you assholes coming into perfectly fine discussions just to derail it with waifu faggotry

OMG... guys fuck me it must be the hair...No one will date me but they fuck me...hehehe

I'm a dumb whore.

Because she dyed her hair once?

They aren't actively conscious of it, just like purple frogs and shit aren't actively conscious of it either.

It's useful for us, not for them. Fucking evolution at its finest.

I'm happy alone, wouldn't mind a companion but I'm not going to force myself to date something worthless. I have realized it lately, women's only value is their looks, they have nothing about them, if you ask a girl about her hobby she will either tell you video games, tv or facebook. When I see a girl with coloured hair, piercings, "gamer girls", "I'm so quirky" or constantly taking photos and trying to look "cute", I see right through the "cuteness", I see a shallow person, a dead person which only hobby is looking at herself.

I'm happy I'm not a girl, I might live life on hard mode, I might not be able to just marry a rich guy but at least I'm not just a mindless, thoughtless object, because that's what I see women as, some kind of NPCs that only interests is to try to appeal to others, a colourful, shinning, bleeding rock.

It is a fun, momentary thing to do with your hair. Dramatic and pretty, also it is "in" to dye your hair. Just give it a while and it will go out, Dye fades away, hair grows. It is not something that will last a lifetime without repetitious monthly care.

Not every girl with dyed hair nowadays is a hardcore femist/liberal concoction.

Go back to what every shit board you came from. Untermensch weebs are not allowed on the master board.

have you been reading throughout the thread?even normies have acknowledged that they are a huge red flag and you are either naive or a dumbass to assume that everything is fine because she did it eons ago.

Mabye in LaLa land that may work out for you but not in reality.

Yes

Liberal whores are what they are.

Her body her choice... didn't you know

This doesn't apply for wigs and cosplay and shit.

Kek have you seen what the men look like? It's no better than the females. It's like Marty mcflys kid from bttf 2.

>Implying Anzu isn't prime, Aryan breeding material

my ex-gf used to dye her hair blue

she was awesome

>aposematism

She's a cam whore you fucking moron