For any of your friends and family who are confused

>blacks killed by whites: 187
>whites killed by blacks: 446

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/tables/expanded-homicide-data/expanded_homicide_data_table_6_murder_race_and_sex_of_vicitm_by_race_and_sex_of_offender_2014.xls

The #BLM narrative is bullshit

but every news station says black lives matter. average normie can't just undo all that brainwashing.
have a bump anyway

bump

This is the one solid point that can undermine the whole retarded movement. Then again the mental gymnastics going on already will have some people straight up deny this and start chattering about some random isolated incident. Not a total lost cause to let people know the real numbers though. Thank you.

They're really pushing their luck. They're going to push people who didn't give a shit, into politics, and they're going to side against them.

I don't even need a source to know the BLM is bullshit.

We have our own nigger here too, we call them flaites, they behave the same and they don't care for the law.

Just send them back to africa if they don't like america, it kind of piss me off desu, everyone would love to work and raise a family there.

But it's not about the numbers! It's about the cops and blah blah fast paced liberal train of thought opression racism reddit howard stern's penis!

That's because this doesn't count police actions as "crimes" and is only homicides. Most of the time the police just torture black people. Literally thousands of blacks are tortured every year by cops.

Yeah, no. Make up something else.

And that's just if they dont just storm out the room aghast when you tell them this. get people to know these numbers.

Fuck you bitch, as far as typical crimes go, homicide is the most indicative towards hate, as well as the most extreme. I'd bet that assaults follow part and parcel to murders, but ill let you try to fund that yourself, because knowing the amount of murders does it for me.

BITCH WE OUT CHEA
WHAT NIGGA

Well to play devil's advocate, blacks are only 13% of the population, so that seemingly small number of black deaths is actually larger in proportion to their total population.

you're welcome.

the disparity (>2 to 1) holds up for every year going back more than a decade

you can find the FBI crime stats for each by searching "homicide race offender victim" and the year

>fast paced
>liberal
>train of thought

pick 1

even if you added in police killings, blacks kill more whites than vice versa

plus, there's a difference between a justified killing and the crime of homicide

on "torture"

[citation needed]

I grant that discrimination exists, but your claims are extreme and unfounded

>blacks are only 13% of the population

that goes both ways. a much greater % of the black population is killing white people too, eh?

Why are you having a conversation with yourself

That number's way too high for only 13% of the population.

Those numbers are going to change soon.

see