How rare is a Cadillac in Europe?

How rare is a Cadillac in Europe?

Rarer than these threads

Literally only seen two in my life

Why would there be?
They're subpar luxury vehicles whereas they have Mercedes, BMW, Audi and Jaguar

I could see more Chevy or Fords out there, for the Corvette or Mustang. But even in America no one cares about Cadillacs anymore other than negros

>Europeans only buy European cars, the Japanese only buy Japanese cars, Koreans only buy Korean cars but Americans buy cars from any respectable company regardless of domicile
yet we're the overly nationalistic ones?

Japanese cars are quite popular in Europe.

But anyway, the thing is that you make it out as being some kind of patriotic cause. Nobody in Europe gives a shit if their car is French, German or Japanese. They buy whatever is affordable and fits their use case.

>>Europeans only buy European cars
Nah we also buy Japanese and Korean cars.
American cars are just overpriced over here because import taxes and the quality isn't up to snuff

>because import taxes
why do you discriminate against my people?
oh didn't know you guys bought azn cars, interesting.

>why do you discriminate against my people?
There are also import taxes on asian cars but they are better quality wise (and cheaper sometimes) than american cars

there's not true though, Asian brands are popular here.

t. owner of a prius

You're the only ones who sucked at building cars for long enough to drive most buyers away to foreign brands.

all i see here is bmw, audi, volvo, mercedes, volkswagen, lexus and hyundai when it comes to SUVs

Most American cars aren't offered officially, which means you'd have to import them privately, pay import tax and then be left without a service network.

Real question is why Americans buy so many j*p cars
Buy European you fucking mongrels

Not even Europeans buy European if they're sane in the head.

i guess nip cars are cheaper to import

I'd say the majority of nip cars are actually assembled in Europe and sold officially, unlike American cars that you have to import yourself. My Toyota is from Burnaston in Derbyshire, UK.

french cars are SHIT

Toyota regularly offshores manufacturing to the location of the intended market.
Coca Cola does the same thing.

And we get real sugar in our Coca-Cola, too!

>Rarer than these threads

This is an every day thread here, why?

I can do that by just buying Pepsi