Sup Forums is laughing about how we have 60 generals and constant /r9k/ threads again

>Sup Forums is laughing about how we have 60 generals and constant /r9k/ threads again

join them

But thats true

>Sup Forums mongrels laughing at anyone

Success breeds jealousy

Heavy Sup Forums-users think they're hot shit, but they're not. Eventually when the memes die out they'll see that.

>Sup Forumslution opinion
I'm laughing here.

jajaja

the TÜRK doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the wh*Tes

this

Do you care about what Sup Forums or /mlp/ thinks about us?
Also this.

Sup Forums is pathetic

nazism is a mental disease

Of course not but I'm just wondering if they have a point. I mean I've been noticing more and more lately how dumb the average thread here is.

It feels like the vast majority of threads on Sup Forums are reposts, generals, blogposting (>tfw virgin, neet, etc) or just really dumb threads like >ur a cunt >Do people do y in your country?.

I used to find it funny to laugh at whiteys but at this point I'm wondering whether this a productive use of my time.

This can't be correct.

>100% self-loathing larping minorities and literally deformed spastics
Seems about right. That being said, generals on Sup Forums are annoying

Sup Forumsturds are american.
they do not understand that country generals serve a purpose because they're by large monolingual shitters (lel amerieducation)

What purpose does blogging in generals serve? "Need a gf lads" "just took a huge shit lads" "tfw neet lads". What is even the point

Oh and of course that one mentally ill attention whore who covers up her arms to hide the 12 suicide attempts she survived

Generals, the autistic spaniar, the Japanese spammers (No, I don't love Japan!), the Asian century threads, etc. Seriously, this board should get purged.

pol has literally become the most normie infested board on the site. as much as it saddens me, i wish gookmoot would already delete it. nothing of value would be lost

Dude there's people on int everyday talking about how they want to kill themselves. Sup Forums of course is stupid, I know. But I'm beginning to wonder whether we are really any better.

>Need a gf lads" "just took a huge shit lads" "tfw neet lads".
it's another "i've only visited /brit/ and /v4/ because i'm a monolingual shitter" episode

I love the energy they're putting into some things though, recently the Wolfenstein threads have been entertaining me very much.
They're making all kinds of claims of it being part of elaborate propoganda program by the elites, it's pretty hilarious.

Dude, if a helmet-wearing retard laughs at you, do you care? Sup Forums dealt the biggest blow to this site in memory, and it's aut as hell to boot. Bringing media attention was unfortunate as well.

>Sup Forumsdit

Entirely ignoring the people making the claim and only focusing on the claim itself, is it not true though? I'm starting to have a revelation about how idiotic this board is, it genuinely feels like r9k just by the catalog at times, until you notice how 2/3rds of the board are generals.

and what's the problem with that?

at least we aren't wh*Te supremacists

What's wrong with /r9k/ you're asking? Not much I guess but youd expect international discussion not whining about how people are manlets or whatever.

Filter, subject:
/\//i;boards:int;op:only

You're welcome.

How do I filter the r9k threads

where do you learn foreign language or culture but in communication with people from the region you're interested in? creating generals makes discussion in foreign languages rather than in english only, which would be counterproductive to the purpose of the board.

all threads other than generals are void of the purpose, which shows a large influx of people that don't belong here

Makes sense, I guess it's just useless for me then. I already know the only language that matters.

agreed, i believe you'd find Sup Forums far more interesting

/r9k/ threads convey international feels. There is nothing wrong with that.
Burn generals though.

generals allow a real look into the inner working of different nationalities on Sup Forums
it's not other peoples fault you don't explore them

By that logic anything is an international feel. What difference does it make from Sup Forums then

Remember when Sup Forums was full of country comparison map threads instead of generals? There used to be a pic resembling that goes "inb4 statistics my country is higher in" And the Argentina white memes ;__;

And instead they discuss politics even though none of them want to discuss anything. How nice!

remember when Palestine was a country? I don't.

And I care why?

Where? I want to bully them

t. richard goldstein