BACK FROM THE DEAD

BACK FROM THE DEAD...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J28_8d_cCwU
youtube.com/watch?v=LACyLTsH4ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>black suit
We have to go edgier. At some point edge is bound to work!
- Zack "DCuck" Snyder

>leave capekino to me

BABY
A
B
Y

GROOT
R
O
O
T

How can they do such a good job at casting Supes and Batman but mess up Lex and WW so bad.

Lawrence Fishburne went on record saying he thought it was genius that they cast a Yiddishy guy as Superman's antagonist. If Perry White is all for it why can't you be?

Old shoop is old

>DCEU movies are getting more colorful
>Superman suit literally becomes black and grey

the fuck

>Superman is Jesus
>cast Jewish man as his main antagonist
>Jews killed Jesus
>Lex killed Superman
I feel like a retard for not understanding the symbolism of Snyder.
Please ignore my previous comment on Lex.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Where did he get the black suit from?
Also, doesn't this kinda negate his sacrifice at the end of BvS if he just returns 2 movies later?

Is it going to be the Shadow the Hedgehog of capekino?

M8 that looks like a pretty faithful recreation of the Superman Rebirth costume.

Movie will be shit, but calm down with the Zack Snyder memes, as funny as they are.

>tfw blackest night will never make it to film or the animated movies

When is he finally going to become a Communist?

>negate his sacrifice at the end of BvS if he just returns 2 movies later
Welcome to comic books, brother

>Also, doesn't this kinda negate his sacrifice at the end of BvS if he just returns 2 movies later?
No. I don't read superhero comics but in the movie his death deeply shook Batman's views on coping with death. Before the credits roll in BvS his death already has a giant impact. What did it do in the comic books?

>9gag

BLACKED

Just because something works in comic books doesn't mean it'll work on the big screen.
Same thing with Batman teaming up with all those superhumans. I mean why would they even need to have him in the team?

>americans are still too salty with the soviets to make an adaptation of Red Son
Fuuuuuuck

SUPERBOY CONFIRMED GET HYPE LADS

>giflike.com

Would be better as 2-3 animated movies.

because he's smarter than them

bullshit

Hot damn his muscles are basically bulging out of his suit.

>the human who beat the superhuman that is basically just a combination of all other superhumans isn't smarter than them all

A guy with a PhD in nuclear physics is smarter than your common football player too. That doesn't mean you'd want to have him in your team when playing against other teams.

All cape flick have their actors wear this or a costume with already set muscle features.
Actor's nowadays don't have the dedication Arnold had for prepping their body. Weak af.

>now his suit is black and emo

are fucking 12 year olds writing DCU scripts?

Do you know nothing about Superman?

>classic
>morrison
Don't believe everything you read in reddit

I hope you agree that a Gears of War film starring Rich Piana would be GOAT. If people pretend Arnold can act they should have no problem with other bodybuilders. Rich as a charm to him. The irony with Gears though is that when they finally introduced a woman character she ended up being a bitch who obviously didn't take steroids to combat the monstrous locusts.

Look at the top of his head!

I really hope people are baiting and not being idiots that can't tell the pic is photoshopped.

>not being able to use reverse image search

god y'all are dumb

>Morrison
>not classic
Everything in All-Star Superman was a huge callback to Silver Age shit right down to having Jimmy Olsen in drag.

>What did it do in the comic books?
sold a lot of comics

Apologize

He's an angry midget with a copy of Atlas Shrugged. He deserves all the ridicule he gets.

Isn't JACKEDman the only one who actually doesn't use suits anyways? Shame his time is ending, he was a great comic book movie actor.

Someone pls post his legs.

I like your filenames

>omg he's so natty he bulgin outta the costume mmm-hmm fabulith
>it's a rubber suit
>uh, excuse me all capeshit uses those! Stop masnplainin to me.
What a cunt.

>What did it do in the comic books?
It made the heroes realize they can't let complete shitbags with no decent powers run the Justice League or else something like this happens.

Nice hairline

I hope he actually gets a personality with his resurrection. Murderman has been a fucking wooden plank for two movies now.

thank

t. < 25

you'll learn soon enough.

>has been a fucking wooden plank for two movies now
so a perfect supes?

t. Synder fan

quite the contrary
I hate Superman, and I think every movie trying to feature him is a waste of resources

>mfw 23 and already ugly as hell oh also I have eczema on my scalp.
I am scared. Stop.

>Same thing with Batman teaming up with all those superhumans. I mean why would they even need to have him in the team?
youtube.com/watch?v=J28_8d_cCwU pretty much says it all

Oh my mistake, it's

t. Snyder himself

>How can they do such a good job at casting Supes
Yeah the first thing I think of when I envision Superman is male pattern baldness

If anything the Supergirl show nailed Superman better than that hack Snyder.

>Actor's nowadays don't have the dedication Arnold had for prepping their body.
Because Ahnuld was a bodybuilder before he was an actor.

are you telling me there's makeup for bodies now?
this has to be fake

Don't leave my post hanigng you fucking redditors. If you suck Arnold's dick you have to suck Rich Piana's. Cut out the double standards.

Where were you when people were talking about how Batfleck's suit was padded with muscles?

>are you telling me there's makeup for bodies now?
You are a full on retard.

>the third Superman movie is literally the third Spider-Man movie

Holy kek

>wasting the death of superman arc on fucking batman v superman the characters second appearance as fucking if anyone believed he wouldnt be back for justice league

I'm laughing at how much of a pleb you are

much prefer the Snyder version

True, emo bitches need to get blown up.

Affleck is pretty bulk too.

Superman is Moses dumbass

You do realize that Jesus is Moses reincarnated, right?

Old, fake, and gay

Henry Cavill would look aesthetic with a mullet. Most are conditioned to accept it since they watch Eugene. If Superman did it surely there wouldn't be an uproar.

No he isn't you stupid atheist.

>via 9gag.com

But he is, and by "reborn" I meant rewritten for the modern audiences of the crumbling Roman Empire.

>Mr Snyder, Test screenings are reacting negatively to the direction we're going with the tone and look of this movie. What do we do?
>"Get me the Suicide Squad makeup artist"

Takbir got irl swole for Batman.

nigger it's a flying alien man who saves the world. your only choices are edge or comedy

I picture a furry little creature crawling out from his collar.

Also, read up on how much Dolph Lundgren had to do to stay swole playing He-Man. Dude worked his ass off.

Don't cut yourself on that edge.

How does a dead man grow a full beard?

you don't know what that means

This only enrages me because we'll probably never see the Superman on the left on the big screen for at least this generation.

>All cape flick have their actors wear this or a costume with already set muscle features.

Yes if you ignore, Jackman, Evans, Reynolds and the Thordude

>"But then you put him in the costume and it looked TOO big, so we dropped all the muscle suit and that’s all 100 percent USDA Ryan Reynolds underneath. But it looks great because the costume kind of slims him back down, which is to what I think is the quintessential Deadpool. I mean he’s not a super strong guy…”

Can anyone post JDM's current body of work?

Isn't he STICC?

Personally, I'd rather he stay dead. I don't want bullshit rehashes I want new IPs.

>religionfags and their MUH SYMBOLISM

youtube.com/watch?v=LACyLTsH4ac

Casting means shit when director doesn't want actors to emote.

At what you will about Gadot(as far as I'm concerned, I'm reserving judgement), but casting Eisenberg was genius.

Lex through history:

>50s-60s
Lab coat-wearing megalomaniac with a super weapon.

>70s
Snarky, self-serving conman with delusions of grandeur(Hackman even mimicked Nixon).

>80s-90s
Corporate fatcat and powerbroker.

>00s-10s
Millennial trust fund baby and tech mogul who knows all our secrets.

The character has always reflected the things we both fear and despise.

Why the FUCK is Zack Snyder directing these movies? He should be doing Rob Liefeld/Frank Miller kinda of craziness, not Superman, Batman or Watchmen. We don't need the director of 300 and Sucker Punch making a melodramatic cinematic universe.

I imagine he signed for a number of movies and they can't get rid of him without paying contract penalties or something.

this.

I like this, I wish he would od that batman story (not actuall y batman) where he kills a fuckton of muslims. It' sright up Zack's allley.

His wife is one of the DC studio heads or some shit too, so he's in deep.

Many such cases desu
He should do a crusades movie in the style of 300

Wonder Woman was great. And even Luthor was fucking amazing in the extended cut. In the Theatric version Luthor comes across as a wannabe Joker character, who just sounds whiney and annoying. In the extended cut you realize that the guy has some serious daddy issues and actually is supposed to be a whiny annnoying bitch you're supposed to hate.

Can't believe the difference an extra half hour makes in character development.

Why do you retards fall for this fake shit over and ovee

We're just pretending. It's called having fun, R*ddit