Why don't any teams use 2 goalkeepers?

Why don't any teams use 2 goalkeepers?

Other urls found in this thread:

fifa.com/mm/Document/FootballDevelopment/Refereeing/02/36/01/11/LawsofthegamewebEN_Neutral.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=Ea6t_FCQ6Vc
youtube.com/watch?v=rGt3ITQFDDc
youtu.be/KtIb-HK7NcA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you can only field one goalkeeper.

>Number of Players
>A match is played by two teams, each consisting of not more than eleven players, one of whom is the goalkeeper.

from the FIFA laws of the game.

fifa.com/mm/Document/FootballDevelopment/Refereeing/02/36/01/11/LawsofthegamewebEN_Neutral.pdf
page 20

because their dumb lol

Only one of them needs to be able to touch the ball with their hands. The other just dresses in the same kit as the goalkeeper and the opposition have a tough time figuring out which one is the real goal keeper.

Why not, instead of having a guy dressed as a goalkeeper, have a really good goalkeeper that knows how to save without using his hands to be this second goalkeeper but make all the saves with body parts that are safe?

Make every player wear the same kit and shave their heads, so they'll never know easily who the goalkeeper is

great thread

>Only one of them needs to be able to touch the ball with their hands
that's not what it says, it clearly says there's only one goalkeeper allowed, so there can't be 2 players dressed as a goalkeeper, only one.

I'm afraid that's illegal.

>Each goalkeeper must wear colours that distinguish him from the other players, the referee and the assistant referees

page 24

really caboodles your noodle

idea: dress a team exactly like a ref and whistle really hard to confuse your opponent

>their

Why doesn't the striker just pick the ball up and throw it in the goal?

why don't the eagles just fly the ball into the goal

Opponent would never have to worry about offside.
Just shoot high to the handless keepers side.
Much less offense because you have to take the 1 player from there

What if the team provides a fan a whistle exactly like the one the ref is using so whenever they need to stop a player, they just whistle? You could also, on those stadiums that the fans are close to the pitch, have them wear black and bring linesmen flags so they can fake offsides aswell.

balo fell for this i think youtube.com/watch?v=Ea6t_FCQ6Vc

can't do that

>The two teams must wear colours that distinguish them from each other and also the referee and the assistant referees

page 24

illegal

>A direct free kick is also awarded to the opposing team if a player commits any of the following three offences:
>• holds an opponent
>• spits at an opponent
>• handles the ball deliberately (except for the goalkeeper within his own penalty area)

page 39

Can't tell if meming or autism

@80333219
sorry, I don't talk to small, brown, smelly mexicans.

>argentina
>rule of law

What if a fan was the referre

yeah, like those guys that play volley-futbol

what if referees had fans that cheered for them when they made right calls?

>ticket lady whispers "you're the designated referee today"

Why don't all the people sitting on the bench and stands come onto the field, so they can join in the fun as well?

Why doesn't the defense just shoot the QB of the opposing team to sack him easily?

someone needs to hire this guy asap

dinking intensivies

>burgers cant handle the banter

why dont they build a wall in front of the goal, so that any shots are unable to go in

why doesnt one player sit on another players's shoulders for corners/free kicks etc
would win the header every time

Why doesn't a player lift the ball with his foot into a teammates shirt, and then the teammate dives into the opponents goal?

Players are only allowed to handle the ball in the area provided they have shouted "nets". Worked perfectly for us so I can't see why professionals couldn't apply such a simple rule.

Why doesn't the goalkeeper just pick up the ball and run it all the way into the other team's goal?

Each team should randomly pick 2 people from the crowd to play with them

>those assmad ameriads

Why doesn't one of the centerbacks suck the opponent striker off effectively putting him outside of the game?

now you are thinking

this is seen as unsporting behaviour

>touching the ball with an object held in the hand (clothing, shinguard, etc.) counts as an infringement

he can only handle the ball within his own penalty area

This happened during some WC. I think it was Romania or Yugoslavia during the 1998 or something.

>opposition have a tough time figuring out which one is the real goal keeper

I imagine the market value of twin goalkeepers would skyrocket

>tuck shirt in to prop up the ball
>infringement
IDintThinkSoTim.png

Your dumb lol

what

>needing Americans to solve your game
3rd worlders btfo

Why dont players kneel while holding #notoracism sign?

I like this Argie's no-nonsense laws autism.

Why don't players shake hands properly instead of a nigger street clasp? Real question.

jej
based macaco

I assumed an American wrote this. I am disappointed in you.

Why don't players balance the ball on their head and walk it into goal?

why dont they catch the ball in their teeth and run to the goal

why dont they have 5 balls on at once for extra goals?

Gypsies with blond hair, sounds like a noghtmare right Jürgen?

Why doesn't the goalkeeper just pick the ball up and carry it to the other side and jump into the net?

Never underestimate Brazil

youtube.com/watch?v=rGt3ITQFDDc

Why don't players just drink a can of Monster when they're tired?

What if the referees had another crew refereeing them

Why don't they let all 5 players take the penalties simultaneously and whatever teams goalkeeper saves the most wins?

because that would be rayciss

because Portugal would dominate football if we allow this

Why don't the 10 field players run on to the goal line while defending and make a human wall so that the ball can't go in?

Because they are pacey niggers most of the time

Why don't defenders wear helmets and pads and tackle with their whole body?

fucking kill yourself you fucking cancerous, brainlet frogposter

someone get this hothead out of here

Why don’t fans just train birds to block shots from the opposing team

wow idk why i was expecting to be an american behind this post

youtu.be/KtIb-HK7NcA

Why don't teams ever pull their goalie if they're losing?

>train 10 wild boar to block the goal line and bite forwards
>10 more to knock over attacking midfielders
literally unstoppable

you're dumb bro

why doesnt a team have one player grow long hair, then spike it up into a bowl shape

one player flick it up to the bowl hair player, it gets balanced in there and he runs it into the goal. no one can get it off him without fouling him