Americans Kill with Guns 500% MORE Than Canadians

nationalobserver.com/2016/07/08/news/americans-are-killing-51-times-more-people-guns-canadians

5X when adjusted for population differences, not really 51 times like the article states.

Why is Canada a multicultural paradise while America is an unlivable shithole.

>be American
>get shot
>no healthcare because America
>die
>politicians use your death to push an agenda before your body is even cold
>nothing changes aside from increase income inequality over the years

Other urls found in this thread:

statcan.gc.ca/pub/85-002-x/2015001/article/14244-eng.htm
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/murder
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

canacucks don't have our nogs

I would still rather be American than a disgusting leaf.

get rekt

nigger

/thread

What do we have, the natives?

didn't even say a thing about guns you stupid amerifat. I guess you never learned reading comprehension in your sorry excuse for an education system.

I'm not mad. I truly pity you.

fpbp
/thread

Read your subject line, stupid leaf

DEGENERATING CULTURE

EXPLAIN EVERYTHING

A

FUCKING

>blacks 3% of Canadian population
>blacks 12% of American population

no that's not it retard.

In case you can't do the math (i know you can't):

3 X 5 = 15

NOT proportional. Try again.

LEAF

Canada is still 88% white.

That'll change, Canada. Especially with your new cuck leader inviting in rapefugees.

You'll be needing our guns soon enough. You don't need them when you're as white as Vermont but it's coming, Canada.

Oh my yes.

sage tho, because leaf

because winter

American cop is on Canadian radio to talk about "all the violent crime" in Toronto. It comes up that almost all of this is ethnically and sometimes nationally Jamaican people, that is some are not even citizens and could be deported. American cops points out that this is a vulnerable salient that bears attacking. Canadian journalist is immediately horrified that he's putting it in problematic terms.

Our country has no notably exclusively black ghettos and shitholes.

US has Shitholes like LA, Detoit, chicago in which blacks live in and cause shit.

In our shithole blacks are spread far more thinly all around the country, so theres far less black on black violence.

aaaaaaannndd... sage

hmm i wonder if this has anything to do with institutionalized racism.

So control Canada for "black or white only" and see that America still outpaces it by a mile.

Are you even trying? Compare like to like, retard. Go back to common core.

no one cares you goddamned SNOW MEXICAN

and Brazil kills 120 times more than cucknada

surely it isn't niggers, all a big coincidence

Canada is still 88% white.

Lies, we're over 50% asian now

Vancouver isn't the entire country.

Because we have 500% more niggers/beaners

You guys have some Asians? Oh no.. Wild crowd those ones are

>Live in Canada
>Be a Canadian

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

No dude
40,000,000 nogs.

We're only 69% white or so now.
We're on the fast track to cuckdom.
We're giving up all our cities.

>>no healthcare because America
This meme is still a thing? I thought that was only imgur-tier shit.

start arguing any time now m8

>Americans Kill with Guns 500% MORE Than Canadians

statcan.gc.ca/pub/85-002-x/2015001/article/14244-eng.htm
>Police reported 516 homicides in Canada in 2014, 4 more than the previous year.Note 2 The homicide rate (1.45 per 100,000 population)

fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2014/crime-in-the-u.s.-2014/offenses-known-to-law-enforcement/murder
>There were 4.5 murders per 100,000 people.

For every murder in Canada there are 3.1 murders in the USA, in 2014 at least. Not 1:5. Which means that a greater proportion of murder victims were killed without guns.

jeez yeah you're right. I only have to pay a $5000 deductible and then pray to my fake god that my insurer doesn't deny my claim when it comes time to pay the bill for my gunshot wounds.

Sounds great where do i sign up for this wonderful system?

You live in a country with a two-tiered healthcare system depending on your socioeconomic class. To quote by boy Carl, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME? ARE YOU SERIOUS?"

>what are pardos

Blacks in Brazil are mostly of pure African heritage, unlike the US, mixed people are called pardos and not listed as black. In total they're about 60% of the population.

I surely thought you could google that yourself.

Canada is less than 75% white. We were 95% white only 20 years ago.

But we imported chinks and poos while America is stuck with niggers and beaners.

Also everybody knows you're a fresh off the boat shitskin OP. You're not Canadian and never will be.

Wow it's almost as if gun control laws save a huge swath of lives.

Canada is such a great country, you are right. I hate Amerikkka, they won't cater to the likes of a transgender PoC like myself. I had to pay my own way for my sex change operation, it should be a given right to be whatever physical gender you want to be. There is so much gun violence in my neighborhood too. What's the best multicultural lgbt friendly city for me to move to in Canada?

>500%

WOOH. I had no idea that there could be more than 100% which would be a whole, 10/10, 1.00.

Seriously though, when I see statistics like this, """"500%""""" or any more than 100%, I draw it into doubt and bias.

>caring about South American countries

don't you have a national embarrassment to prepare for, Miguel?

probs toronto desu

start arguing any time now m8

canacucks are jelly of our gun laws, and want them taken away, so we can be sackless weebs just like their pathetic country

you mean like you did in OP? fuck off, cuck

Imagine how much higher it would be if we banned them.

>Wow it's almost as if gun control laws save a huge swath of lives.

It means that with gun control there is a reduction in proportion of gun deaths, but obviously gun deaths are not the whole story. People killed with not-a-gun are just as dead.

The "5 TIMES MORE!!!!!" thing is manipulative. It doesn't represent the whole picture and putting Canadian laws in America won't bring down the murder rate to Canadian levels. There is a discrepancy of 2.1 murders per 100,000 people that isn't accounted for.

Toronto is a total freak show. You'd fit in well in that cesspit.

still not proportional m8. Homicide rate in Brazil is 22 vs America 5 (4.4 times more)

Pardo population Brazil 43% vs Black population USA 13% (3.3 times more)

Wanna try a different theory Miguel? Maybe it has something do to with your country being dominated by a greedy political elite and increase income disparity. You should take a look into that an get some facts from books rather than off of an anime message board.

>tells others to learn how to read

>doesn't know how to read himself

Canadian education system at its finest ladies and gentlemen.

country with a completely different history and culture does things I don't like 500% more than me

jesus christ you're the worst kind of person

Compared to what?
Chicago?
>get shot
NY?
>get shot
Dallas?
>get shot

I'll take toronto bruv

things i don't like such as murdering people? Murdering people is part of American culture?

That's mean man say sorry to your Ameribros.

>dominated by a greedy political elite

You mean the left wing government that brought gun law in to being with?

Last 30 years since the commies got in power, murder rate went up by 124%.

>"It's as if, in 30 years, we killed an entire city with an atomic bomb"

All during gun law and left wing government. This is getting pathetic already, you're killing yourself with each post. I don't even need to argue to begin with.

Canadistan

We also stand up for ourselves and dont incessantly apologize after everything.

We also landed humans on the moon. Six times

What, you built a robotic arm? That's cute famalam

time for your redpill you fucking leaf:

>your shithole of a country has a population of 35 million

>the US has 300 million.

>your country has 30 guns for every 100 residents.

That equates to 10.5 million guns, or 30% of your population.

>USA has 300 million guns. almost a gun for every citizen.

we have around 850% more people in our country, along with 2800% more guns available to our citizens.

not to mention, it's extremely easy to get a gun in the US, and very difficult to get a gun in your moose piss drinking country.

Do the math, and you will see that it's obvious that we have more gun violence, because we have more people, and more guns.

We should annex your country and breed some superior genes into your women.

The sound of a leaf rustling in the wind

I'm also a transwoman that lives in Capitol Hills in Seattle. It use to be a friendly neighborhood for gays, but now there is a influx of white yuppie brogrammers that harass us on the streets and gang members, not to mention a man who tried to set fire to a lgbt nightclub. I was hoping that Vancouver would be a good place to relocate to. I don't feel safe here anymore.

>guns are the only way to murder someone

I wanna see her naked

12% of the pop, yet over 50% of the murder in the country, and a significantly higher percentage of the gun crime in general.

3% of our population and 20% of our prison inmates. Crime by demographics is not allowed to be shown here so you have to go digging for that shit.

>still 5x when adjusted for population differences, which is what we're discussing
Burger is incapable of basic reading comprehension or 5th grade math, what a surprise

Too cherry-picky, Yank-dude. Try the rate of gun deaths, including homicide.

canada has a population less than multiple US states. presenting data that isn't scaled by population is pointless.

I understand literacy and mathematics are new to your people, leaf. I assure you with hard work and practice you will be able to communicate valid points some day.

Vancouver is a mix of really nice and shithole, not much in between
costs are sky high because half of the property is owned by Hong Kong investors or Chinese families living her a few months out of the year in order to get residency. East Van is a collapsing and a haven for petty crime and drugs, though relatively safe I guess

Math lesson for you

What's 0.5x as a percent? As in half the deaths.
50%
What's 1x as a percent? As in the same amount.
100%
Now take a guesses at 5x the murders.

This is 8th grade math, user.

WHEN. CONTROLLED. FOR. POPULATION.

Read first. Then reply.

you've got to be cucking me right?

holy shit that is some maple syrup and moose dickery going on there

>Compared to what?

Places in Canada that aren't Toronto.

>Chicago?
>>get shot
>NY?
>>get shot
>Dallas?
>>get shot
>I'll take toronto bruv

Like gun crime is the only thing that matters in a living location. There's way more too it, and Toronto is low in quality.

I wouldn't move to Vancouver right now. Lots of questionable things happening with the property market. Toronto the same, but not to the same degree.

Toronto is great, honestly. You should come here. Great quality of life.

where the fuck do you even live? Bumbfuck Manitoba or out catching lobster in the east? I bet you've never been to Toronto.

does this survey account for the amount of guns owned by citizens?

my point that you seemed to have missed, is that, we have more guns in the hands of citizens.

If you level the field, our citizens are actually more responsible than you canacuks ever dreamed of being.

Everyone always tries to do this anti-gun comparison with other countries, yet there is no standard to compare too.

no other country guarantees their citizens right to bear arms. so fuck off eh?

>Queen won't allow her leaf(ves) to bear arms
>"Hey, you guys have more gun deaths!"

Quality thread

Now stop sliding the happenings & shitting up the board, you faggot

>2016
>forgetting that with a larger population of niggers, the violence and damage increases exponentially, not proportionally
of course i forgot you're a fucking leaf and you don't understand how anything works besides
>LMAO DUDE WEED

>You're not Canadian and never will be.
that's right, I bet he's a fucking muslim

>I will just manipulate the statistics and make up funny rules to better fit my narrative

welp you sure stumped me.

how many of those Americans "getting shot" are criminals and home invaders being shot by homeowners and police?

>I'll take toronto bruv
oh that explains it
hello Mohamed

sums it up in simple words. good work user.

there will never be an apples to apples comparison on gun control stats to USA vs any other country.

we are the land of the free, home of the brave, because we weren't afraid to use our guns and drop some democracy on this beautiful land.

You dont av the "Fifth Amendment" in Canada.

>i know, I will repeat amerifat memes in order to prove some vague point about our culture being """""FREE"""""""

sure is intellectually honest around here

So what you're saying is America wins 5 times more than Canada?

>i'll just forget how niggers work in large groups.
you mention statistics even though i never posted one , are you just off the boat? Does the rapefugee ferry have wifi, how the fuck are you posting?

Stop making our wasteland of a country more than it is

does your country trust it's citizens with guns?

INSTITUTIONALIZED. RACISM.

Ok yeah sure great, howabout you take our leftist blacks then? They'll enrich your society.

Explain

It's da white man making me kill all these people! Sheeiit

oh shit. that's a legit CDC stat... so the blacks really are more savage?

yea, but they're just misunderstood.

>more whites kill whites than blacks
wait, so why is Sup Forums so angry about niggers then?

>>be canacuck
>>Get back home after a day of chopping wood, smoking weed and drinking Tim Horton's
>>See a muslim fucking my wife
>>Can't do shit because no guns
Checkmate.

you're further north so the weather cools their chimp blood, it's not hard science

Because of all the rest of the crimes they commit

White murder is more intelligent, strategic and perversité

It's funny because Canada has a higher long gun death rate than America

Our non gun homicide rate is still way higher than your overall rate.

Canada gdp gross 1.8 trillion

US gdp gross 18.22 trillion

Yeah, they at least make an effort to hide the body and dispose of evidence rather than video taping it and bragging about in on youtube or worldstarhiphop.