This shit pisses me the fuck off...

This shit pisses me the fuck off. I have been talking about this exact shit in every single controversy involving an athlete being accused of some shit. In the USA our entire god damn justice system is based on innocent until PROVEN guilty yet people still jump on the hate bandwagon the second there's just an accusation. Until there's a trial and you prove someone did something they should be automatically be thought of as guilty. That's literally the exact opposite of our justice systems core beliefs. People have lost their jobs over accusations. Athletes have been suspended from games because of accusations. I'm sorry but doesn't the punishment usually come AFTER the crime? Or am I wrong? Why are we punishing people before any guilt is even fucking proven?

I want this stupid bitch to be sued or some shit and punished to the fullest extent of the law for slander. Already there are people saying he did it and think this is all just a cover up. His career is impacted by a simple accusation. The man is innocent until you take him to trial and prove his guilt.

Upvoted.

The same thing happened with Zeke I thought? Wasn't it proven with texts that the slut lied for the same reason? Zeke didn't want a relationship with her so she said he abused her or something? Why was he still suspended?

“Better safe than sorry” overrides a lot of decision-making when it comes to protecting the integrity of an organization. If you have a potential predator in your mix, why keep him around so the public attacks the whole team for fostering a problem, being apologists, etc.? What if it turns out the accusations were right? You guys seriously just sat on your asses and let him keep participating? What the fuck are you?

This isn’t to say I agree or disagree, it’s just sort of public relations 101. You act upon the quickest and most beneficial thing you can because in this society, issues are assumed to be resolved everywhere at the speed of light.

Gay is the way :^)

he can still sue her for damages on his image and reputation and false accusation, not the same, I know

good. I don't give a fuck what it is just fuck over this bitch in every possible way you can.

I hope someone actually rapes her and no one believes her.

ray rice

Yes there was actual proof of that not just an accusation. You can't go around attacking anyone who just have been accused of something.

yeah but I'm telling you the reason why zeke got suspended. It doesn't have to make sense.

This is an advanced display of edge.

>Never accused of crime
>Good name cleared before Rose Bowl and Draft

Sounds like just another day at the university in 2017

i thought the league brought in an independent investigator who did like a year long investigation into Zeke and found most likely he did beat her?

fuck you. The stupid bitch deserves it.

you thought wrong

Roger "The Nigger Lip Stomper" Goodell

I showed this to my sister who ever since she went to college has become a beginner feminist bitch. Not hard core yet but i'm afraid it'll get to that point.

>I kind of wish they didn't release this. It may scare away actual victims.

Ruining somebody’s life with a false rape accusation is actually way worse than getting raped though

agreed

what the actual fuck

I kind of wish they didn't release sexual assault accusations in Hollywood. It might rile up some feminists.