How come they never ran out of mana? They could just cast spells forever, a bit OP desu

How come they never ran out of mana? They could just cast spells forever, a bit OP desu.

no global cooldown either

Incoming dullest franchise.

because they wear mana regen dildos in their asses

Ew.

how come harry never went back in time to rape newt? i thought he likes hot gingers

It wasn't even that. I was wondering what makes one persons spell different from someone else. You're pronouncing the same spell but some of them are extremely OP. Is it an innate ability because of your blood or genetics

Bumping because I need to know

midichlorians

Why are you even trying to find logic in a childrens series bassd off of one the dullest franchises in the history of movie franchises? Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

The spells were shit-powered. That's why they never used the toilets.

must be fun being able to rape someone and completely erase their memory afterward. there are no cameras in hoggywarts

>Putting rules on magic
Then it stops being magic dumbo

Not even Rowling knows, man. Its all nonsense that sold books and movie tickets.

in fact this is why ron can afford to be so awkward with girls and not really give a shit about it

It really bugs me. At least Star Wars has a biological reason. Same with lord of the rings

Lockhart definitely did this.

Power of emotions and will

Imagine 2 /fit persons. One is regulat gymrat of 85 kilos and the other one is olympic athlete of the same weight. They will look somewhat equal, but olympic guy much more stronger, with much stronger signals from the brain too.

how the fuck do they even come with the spelling?i mean is there an ancient book containing all the spells and how do you pronounce it or do they find the magic by accident?is there someone who spends all day screaming different latin words trying to find new spells?

Yes

I feel like every fucking Harry Potter thread I get deja Vu
Is there some delicious pasta being thrown about?

because they weren't mages or wizards. They were black sorcerers that sold their souls to use magic.

kek

>mana
>not spell slots
Normies get out

What's illogical is that you're still trying. This pasta was easily one of the dullest franchise in the history of pastas. Each thread following the autistic virgins and their pals from Sup Forums as they fight assorted redditors has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the shitty .pngs, the threads only consistency has been their lack of excitement and ineffective use of memes, all to make discussion unmagical, to make words seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when moot vetoed the idea of Zuckerberg owning the boards; he made sure this shithole would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for his shitty website canv.as. The Sup Forums boards series might be anti-Jewish (or not), but it's certainly the anti-tumblr in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least /lit/ is g-g-good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; their taste is terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time user wanted to speak, he used a green arrow.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that character was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Sup Forums's mind is so governed by cliches and dead memes that they have no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Sup Forums by the same Reddit. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are browsing Sup Forums at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to browse Reddit." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you browse "Sup Forums" you are, in fact, trained to browse Reddit.

>"housekeeping!"
>*dragon roars*
>"I'll come back latah"

There's a spell that cleans up for you isn't there? Why is there housekeeping? Does this imply there is mana and they don't want to waste it on cleaning their hote room?

>he doesn't know about the SAD (Spell Administration Department) and the legal processes and costs involved in getting spells registered
>probably thinks that new spells are tax detuctable

will power, emotion, concentration, intention

Could argue this for any movie with ancient spells in ancient spellbooks.

chinese rhino horn penis magic juice made it so they would never run out

But that has biological reasoning.

So if you master those four emotions you'll be come the strongest ... that's dumb

I'm just saysing that they are contributing factors (probably) next to how you wiggle that stupid stick

>no spell can bring back the dead

Guess again, retardo.