How comes British Bulls intimidate American "bulls"?

How comes British Bulls intimidate American "bulls"?

dazeddigital.com/artsandculture/article/35089/1/why-african-americans-threatened-by-black-brits-samuel-l-jackson-get-out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cIenIcLpRZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want him to fuck my wife so fucking bad smdh.

i think he'd rather fuck you

Idris Elba is just a go-to guy for diversity

youtube.com/watch?v=cIenIcLpRZQ

Fuck i want to suck on those brown nippies while he impregnates my daughter.

the usa is a mongrel nation of cucks and weaklings

Britain integrated their non-white immigrants better than america. A black guy acting like a "posh" (read:british accent) white guy is uncomfortable for them.

In fact the only reason muslims have not integrated very well is because by the time they got to UK in mass numbers, UK had adapted american social norms about racism/acceptance

What a retarded picture

you're a moron, the united states has integrated over 100 million people since 1970 most of them being non-white

>In fact the only reason muslims have not integrated very well is because by the time they got to UK in mass numbers, UK had adapted american social norms about racism/acceptance

No. The new wave of Muslims don't integrate, that's the difference. Africans/West Indians etc all learn English in Africa/West Indies before coming to the UK, and once they're here they want to be English. They live amongst English, befriend the English, and integrate, just like the 70's Muslims/Sikhs.

New wave Muslims move into Muslim areas and never learn English. They're just here to rape the benefit system.

Idris Elba is a non-meme actual literal cuckold.

How come a black person's skin is still referred to in American """"comedy"""". In British comedy a black character is just seen as another person.

God damn, that's sorta ironic.

>Britain integrated their non-white immigrants better than america. A black guy acting like a "posh" (read:british accent) white guy is uncomfortable for them.

that wasnt on purpose though its because britain is small. blacks still live in their own communities in every city and those communities are usually poor communities but they aren't as disadvantaged cause they're still in a city.

BIG BRITISH BLACK COCKS
LITTLE AMERICAN BLACK COCKS

You can't spell BBC without BBC

Anyone know who this is?

I find it amazing how white guys don't even need to make a lot of effort to look hot. Just be fit and groom.
There's literally no excuse for a white man to be a permavirgin [spoil]unless you're a manlet[/spoiler]

Because we're not rednecks. Slavery was abolished here 200 years ago. We had no MLK, because we didn't need one.

A Black British guy is just a guy, not "African British".

why ironic?

The British bull is a domesticated animal. It's part of the average British family and thus does not have to struggle to win its place in society.

The American bull however is in a constant struggle with whiteys. This makes the American bulls a much fitter and more virile candidate to impregnate white women. The British bull, on the other hand, has nothing to lose.

More precisely, black integration has worked because they came with a cultural tabula rasa. The slaves taken from Africa had only two options: slave culture or host culture. They couldn't adopt their homeland culture because most slaves had no knowledge or experience of it after a single generation of slavery. So they could either remain slaves in culture or integrate. Pakistani and Bangladeshi people don't integrate because they have a previous culture to fall upon.

Justin Theroux

Because American's subconsciously recognize them as the subhumans they are.

The whole 'African' prefix is a term adopted by the American black community, they'd still be black Americans rather than African Americans if they hadn't kicked off about it

>"it wasn't immediately obvious - well, it was, because he didn't look like me"

did the skin colour give it away?

ITT: white guys obsessed with black guys
Also op you saved that picture on your hard drive. Just sayin'.

There's also the fact that there are just a lot less niggers in the UK. Even counting the halfbreeds, it's under 5%, and they're largely concentrated in London and the surrounding areas. The USA is infested with them coast to coast.

There is no difference between British blacks and American blacks. British black actors are cheaper and there are lots of them because of a massive AA push to give them places in theaters and colleges. Simple as that.

>niggers

There's your problem right there.

>Blacks/mixed race people make up 5% of the the UK population
>Article says black brits have to go to America for jobs as a recent study said only 13% of films in recent years had a black actor in a leading role

:^)

Lakeview Terrace 2

SLJ plays a jealous dad. His daughter dates a man. He is black but he is British. Played by James Bond candidate.

Fart blart prrrrp I'm samiel l braaapson

The average British actor is streets ahead of the average American actor in terms of technique, line reading etc. They're used to the pressure of live theatre, getting it right from the word go and working hard.
British actors of any color are a godsend for film makers which is why they are massively overrepresented in US movies

>People will absolutely say that African American’s don’t have culture,” she said – adding that “senpai” was originally an “African American Vernacular English” phrase that was appropriated by black, Multicultural London English-speaking Brits.

Fackin african-japanese stealing americongolese binoculars

>britshits think acting is a hard job

Senpai is Japanese, what the fuck.

because they're more intelligent. the celebrities, anyway

>watch bong tv
>black guy with sissy accent is suppose to be a tough guy

wew

Because American blacks want to have their cake and eat it too. They want segregation but they want all the gib me dats from integrated society.

4chins translates f.a.m to senpai you retarded weebshit newfags

Because they actually have work ethic

niggers and spics are not integrated. they live in their own communities

Because brit blacks talk with british accents and act like normal human beings. This threatens american blacks because they want to claim that "fukk mane haha smack mah bish get weed crack drug money" is how they all talk and it is wrong to change their natural culture

>Other than the fact that American films are extremely lucrative, it’s been found that there are limited options at home for black actors. Research by the British Film Institute showed that in the last 10 years, only 13 per cent of films had a black actor in a leading role, and six in 10 films had no named black characters at all

blacks are only 3% of the british population

whiny libtards strike again

If it's so easy why aren't you making millions from your incredible acting ability you dumb shit

Who would play Idris Elba in his inevitable biopic?

Samuel L Jackson

>watch american tv
>whites are the minority

just like real life then