A friend of mine has unfortunately been poisoned dear friends. I understand that there is no convincing her...

A friend of mine has unfortunately been poisoned dear friends. I understand that there is no convincing her, especially since she has been corrupted by her transgender girlfriend (girl turned to boy).
She goes to UC Berkeley so I don't know why I'm shocked. We must not let people drag us down which is why I had to cut ties.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/07/09/us/black-lives-matter-protests/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I'm afraid to read the others after finishing the first

>Muh AllLIvesMatter

C
U
C
K

I bet she took that mildly.

#whitelivesactuallymatter

As long as i get my point through, i don't care about my wording. It's the result of suppressing the anger i had... Trying to avoid cursing her out because that would void my point. There is no need for war my friend.

>transgender girlfriend (girl turned to boy).
What?

My friend (girl) is going out with a black tranny. (Born a girl, wants to be a boy)

No response.. And i don't expect one.

>no need for war

I beg to differ.

You come off like an anthropomorphized fedora. Speak more directly and with less flourish and she (and everyone else) will respect you more.

Not yet...

Thanks.. Will do.

Is she your friend from the autism support group? Who chats in a serious tone like that?

Good job OP
#autismlivesmatter

Is she going to reply or what?

No, i actually talk normally but the shock of her stupidity made me get into a serious tone.

Don't think so.. I sent her this just to rub in how fucking stupid she is for what she said.

cnn.com/2016/07/09/us/black-lives-matter-protests/index.html

A simple "I hope you're raped to death by niggers" would have sufficed, user.

Females need to be spoke to in a direct clear thought out process.
They ignore it at first,because females are emotional sandbags.
Most likely the dumb cunt is lost to the meme world

> I must leave you with a farewell.

lol

This is good advice

Kek... Sorry for being cringy.
I don't get out much so i do autistic things sometimes.

Just kick her Fallopian tubes

>Discussing politics with Jennifer

Learn to not argue with women they are not your equal and do not base their opinion on facts

Same goes with emasculated faggots and legit faggots they all have their wires crossed and think on emotions rather than facts

hahahaha thank god i turned berkeley down

too bad ucla is almost as bad...

Yeah, it kinda does come off too formal. Like a prepared legal statement.

I do understand that you were most likely just trying to be as civil as possible while talking to someone with such a retarded opinion, though.

Your point came across well though, and sending her proof is good. Keep us updated!

Holy shit... She replied.
Don't worry Sup Forums, i'll record everything and post it once she speaks to me.
>as a person of color
>mfw she's a light skinned mexican

what you said wasn't bad, these nigs are overreacting

Just ask who would she call if you went over and raped her right now

Right of the bat she just ignores looking into any opposing viewpoint.

OP are you nonwhite yourself?

>

>sometimes

Unfortunately.
Whitewashed beaner.

Yeah, she's incapable of actual reasoning.
Tell her to wait before making hasty judgement until she has the evidence on her side, which she doesn't.

I was kinda with her up until this point. What a bitch.

lol man your friend is an idiot, I hope you're not stuck at Berkeley

Do not talk to niggers. Do not consider any nigger your "friend". They are pure evil.

Ellipses, overly long sentences, and overly fancy words make you look like a 14 year old who's been enlightened by his own intelligence.

Doing it with poor grammar makes it even worse.

Just speak normally and directly. If you want to play pretend and be a philosopher, just look at Socrates- He's considered one of the greatest, and his whole schtick was being normal.

You're the reason people confuse us with reddit

Awwwwww yiss!

Your message may have been kinda autistic but atleast it was autistic in a high functioning sorta way, she answered!

This must escalate. We're counting on you, OP.

Nah m8.
Going to CC and will transfer to a university. Gotta take advantage of the system.

Ride a motorbike, shoot some tanned germans, and have a bloody good war?

Fuckit im in bruh.

you're alright spic,

autist sure,but alright

Thank you user. I'll be more conscious of my wording.
It's the comedown from taking the red pill... I'll level out eventually.

your friend doesn't seem poisoned, just extremely narcissistic and virtual signalling OP, and now that you kind of put a dent on her confabulation she's subtly threatening you with social outcasting, I'd say cut her off

Its about white vs the others.

Every new race, every new religon into our country we have tho share ressources with. Whoch means less for us who built these countries and made them great.

You all know what needs to happen.

Black lives dont matter at all.

She's advocating terrorism. What's the difference between advocating violence against innocent cops just because of their jobs and advocating violence against innocent civilians just because of their country? Slap that bitch across the face with the realization that she's ISIS-tier damaged goods. Make her realize that not even her hippie friends will sympathize with her.

Just like black people don't all want to be judged by the actions of a few, cops don't want to be either.

You can't cry "they killed him because of his skin color" to one situation and than condone that in another.

For all she knows, any one of those cops could have done more positive things for blacks while working to protect the public than she ever will in her entire life.

8 simple words. Hell, you could just send her a soundbite of Mel Gibson saying that. OP why are you an autist?

Kekd hard on this, read it like david attenborough

Arguing with people on twitter is a good way to train yourself to briefly make your point.

Wow, what a lousy cunt. She's just a "know it all" type, who knows nothing.

"You can't make me feel sorry for them"

These cops were straight, and supporting their families through their occupations. They were literally only at this BLM protest to secure the peace, because face it, BLM protests lead to violence and destruction. Now they're leaving everyone behind forever because of some psycho's actions who wanted "equality" for the actions of others who were unrelated, and this bitch is trying to pander to you because she is unable to cope with the humiliating fact that she's wrong.

You should present facts and logical arguments. If she comes around, it'll be by her own doing. If that never happens, forget her, because you can't fix that train of thought. It's derailed.

>a docile, uneducated person of color
Did she just call you a house nigger? Top fucking kek.

maximum autism

Ellipses...................... They don't help anything......... Stop......... I want to like you, but holy shit it's hard...............................

Oh yeah, if you haven't noticed, taking yourself too seriously doesn't help either. Nobody's special here.

And stop apologizing

OP is Mexican so he'd actually be a house beaner

Or an Uncle Taco

kek yeah, i've observed women in the wilderness for years, horrible little animals

>le AllLivesMatter
>leave you with a farewell

My response Amigos

Also checkem

Both you and Jennifer are cringy autists and I hope you both die sometime soon

Got it.
>mfw learning to be normal from Sup Forums

awfully rude of you
but berkeley should be nuked

would be good for my college's rankings too

What's the point of this conversation, it would be the same if i took screens of random chan shiposts and dicussed it with my real life friends...it's pointless

tell her "you almost convinced me you have a heart lol, well played"

Ill make an update thread if she ever visits.

>transgender girlfriend

Wew lad, you and your cunt need some rain of fire to purge your sins.

Quads and I deliver

quads get

>trying to be civil about it
What's normal to us is astronomical to our ancestors and descendants. Don't compromise just because of the times. Tell it like it is. The truth doesn't need to be timid.

Off by one ;-;

sheeeeeit

>>as a person of color
God that fucking phrase.
Anyone else have a phrase worthy of eyeball gouging?

This

I like what you're saying, but there's just so much mouthy fluff.

"Arguing isn't getting us anywhere, but as long as we stick to the facts, it'll be alright. The murders were pointless though."

Arguing isn't pointless though, and the whole point of evidence is to lead to one true conclusion.

all praise for kek cuz only he is the bringer of good things

checked

Holy shit. I think my autism levels are too high. Coming up with what you typed would take more effort somehow.

"Systematic Oppression"
"Check Your Privilege"

>"Systematic Oppression"
is that one not true?

the only thing that i can take comfort in is that 99% of these people are physically weak and totally incapable of using any sort of weapon, they're only dangerous because we allow them to be

What a faggot, OP. Just tell her edge has a sick Jew-warped mind and that nigger lives don't matter when they're resisting arrest and reaching for their guns.

Get some bikers to run a train on her for a couple of days, when she goes to the cops call her a hypocrite

Is this the liberal way of calling someone a dumb nigger?

thnx bby x

I have to say, even Germany is generally cucked, my personal enviroment is pretty awesome, I dont know any non white Person and about 95% of them are germanic, the others are like half croat half german or italians.

And even the women I managed to pull on my side and not just tolerate but support when I drop extermination fantasies.
They even text me and post me articles about refugees or atheist bs and rage about them.

But maybe its about me, I already managed in Kindergarten to make the others hate the 2 turkish children and discrimante against them, and in grade 6 I made "Jew" a common swear word and at least 3 class mates learn all stanzas of the Horst Wessel Song and Volk ans Gewehr, maybe I should go into politics when I finished my law exam?

i cringed

I just don't understand. How can people be so totally fine with the idea of one man dying for something another man allegedly did halfway across the country, WHILE he is providing protection the people protesting what the other man allegedly did?

Same here. Literally everyone i know hates migrants. Feels good not having to argue over such trivial things

Just make an effort to say more with less. It'll pay off over time.

Also, in an effort to say the most with the least:

Sentence; Sentence.

Sentence; However/Remarkably/Understandably, Sentence.

A sentence that's serious or leads somewhere- It leads here. Can sub - for : but - is more serious

It was a kid- sentence, description, or any other additions added here- but really, it was my wife's son.
(Parentheses can also be used in the middle of sentences, and is more common, but downplays it instead of highlighting it)

I dont get how you can have the worldview of being member of a superor race but have blacks as friends, doesnt make sense to me

DRAAAAAAMAAAAAA!!

OP you must get them testosteronies back

Did this for you user.