Poles - they all have to go back

I hope Brits are setting up the deportation centers soon.

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/immigration-system-boris-australia_uk_574eceb9e4b0089281b4fc8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well now who will clean British toilets?

Poles are a different race now?

why are Brits being racist towards Poles?

Don't get me wrong I'm sure there are some annoying things about them but surely you could target Muslims or Africans before them?

>Import shit tonnes of nigs and mudslimes
>Go for an interview
>"So how do you feel about immigration sir?"

>...
>Fuck poland.

probably paki or nigger scum.

The one in the OP was bullied by she-brits for being too good looking. It's a tad messed up

What a qt3.14

fuck britain

Why do Poles always have nigger lips?

Gott strafe Germany

DUMB FUCKING BRITS STOP BEING RACIST ON WHITES

BROWNIES YOU IDIOTS

Poles compete with brits for jobs. Muslims don't have jobs while Africans don't steal anything but purses.

Who killed her? Whites or shitskins?

*species

Prob cuz she refused to wear a niqab

Wasn't this chick being harassed by camel fuckers?

they're gonna find a way to blame it on Brexit. Nationalist british killing other euros or something. Sounds crazy but you just wait and see.

>These fucking retards being racist against beautiful poles

reeeee

why does sweden have niggers?

because brits want only black and brown immigrants. They crave the BBC. For fucks sake, even their national television is called BBC. They just cant stop throwing their daughters at pakis, and poles get on the way of things because niggers prefer them since they're not butt ugly

Because it helps the economy

How did the girls get so hot while the men are ugly as fuck?

Bizarre.

was it suicide or murder?

Fuck you maple man

because they're too cowardly to go after the actual problem - the assorted brown peoples.

there are just a shit ton of them in the UK. They're the biggest immigrant group there and their numbers have completely exploded in a very short time period.

so it's not so much that there's anything inherently wrong with poles, the brits are just resentful because when you get a huge number of migrants from a certain area in a short period of time there is almost no pressure put upon them to culturally assimilate because they will just keep to their own kind.

I used to go to this school 10 years ago. Also polish. I've never been bullied for being polish and was the only polish kid here. But then again I'm not a qt.

Also there aren't any nogs or sandniggers here. Just indians who own restaurants. But theyre part of the empire so are chill.

>Who killed her? Whites or shitskins?
racism killed her

Id stab a brit for a Polish gf

I would slaughter millions. Brits deserve it anyways for trying to take over the world.

>Cornwall

Do you guys seriously make wall's out of corn?

You just went full cuck never go full cuck

Underrated.

Just browser the YRYL thread and didn't feel anything.
See this and now I feel deep hatred that makes me want to elliot rodger those muzzies

>Brits deserve it anyways for trying to take over the world.
(((anglos))) am i right

How are those nigger lips, ahmed?

She can clean my toilet any time.

>They're the biggest immigrant group there and their numbers have completely exploded in a very short time period.

JUST... too many .... WHITES.

Yup. During the great concrete famine of 1986, we were forced to construct fortifications around our cities made from corn and wheat in order to fight off AIDS.

i've been to cornwall. it's awful.

girl should have gone to the west midlands

>"Alright lads who do we bully, the brown creepy middle eastern men who want to enforce their shitty religion or that cute blue eyed blonde teen from poland?"
Explain yourselfves brits

I would honestly put money on it being pakis and niggers bullying her for being white.

>found dead at School
>no word how she died

50€ she did Sudoku

This happens in Argentina too, white girls who's parents cannot afford private schools get bullied and raped.

they're white but their language and culture is different. i'm not justifying them being treated poorly but if I were British I wouldn't enjoy watching what it means to be culturally British (or ethnically for that matter) change so rapidly.

Poles are just scapegoats but it's understandable that people are pissed about the high migration numbers.

Fucking Brits bullying a hot girlto death while letting muzzies rape and destroy the country

British girls are hideous, stuck up cunts. Of course they would bully this beauty.

For most people, brown people are only a problem they notice when they have to visit one of our ruined cities and notice that whites have become a minority.

Whereas in every town, small or large, walking down the high-street on a Saturday is like walking down a street in Warsaw. Nearly every other voice is spurting some incoherent, guttural Slavic babble. It is an unpleasant sensation to feel like your home town is no longer yours.

So to conclude - fuck the Poles! They came over here in their millions knowing full well that they wouldn't stand for the same sort of mass immigration in their homeland. They are among the most intolerant of other cultures (which I respect) so they can't have any complaint when their host country tells them to go back and clean toilets in their own country.

This. After some quick research, found an article which stated that the cops weren't treating it as foul play. Still no word on exactly how she died, so it was either sudoku or overdose. Or an accident - she tried to fly into space.

>they're white but their language and culture is different. i'm not justifying them being treated poorly but if I were British I wouldn't enjoy watching what it means to be culturally British (or ethnically for that matter) change so rapidly.

JUST... toooo many.... WHITES. Brits need more dark Muslims, you say. More Africans you say. GET RID OF whites, you say.

kys cucks

>they all have to go back

but all of them are just going to move to germany instead you fucking nigger

>May 19

JUST ... tooooooo many... WHITES.

This, no amount of racism overcomes the fact that the anglo boys would fuck her

>but all of them are just going to move to germany instead you fucking nigger
We need more whites to keep up our whites - darkies ratio. Millions of whites should come.

Because a vast hoard descended on our country.

This is why Brexit doesn't matter (not to mention that the cowards WILLstay in), Britain is still full of feminists who teach men not to rape, hate speech detectives, agencies who actually promote trangenderism transitioning in elementary schools on government bucks, history revisionism, London mayor who banned ads with sexy women under the guise of feefee protection, baning crosses during holidays because it might upset minorities and thousand more issues.

Brexit is changing nothing about these issues, and now the yellow teeth cowards are attacking poles, because deep down even in their racism they are just too PC to attack browns.

Fuck off, lock yourself on your Little Pakistan, and wait for sharia to instill at least some principles into you.

Most people have accepted that places like London have been infected with the cancer of multicuturalism and have come to terms with it as their is not a lot they can do.

However, when their small market town is flooded with miserable slavs who crowd out every school and doctors surgery, it's a different matter.

No, I'm saying Brits need less immigration over time so the immigrants they do have are forced to assimilate rather than self-segregate themselves

Didn't read any of that.

>muslims don't have jobs

so that means every brit cuts his paycheck so that Hummhad can sit on his arse, being as productive as he was back in Shitholestan.

Keep telling yourself that rape baby the left wing parties have just killed themselves off

>Implying we wont have an immgration cap
>Implying immigrants wont have to learn £35,000 a year if they want to stay
Stay mad sub-human

>forced to assimilate
>dark people vs assimilate

choose one

You never attack your own kind

that's right Frizt, just ignore any argument that is made and make no attempt at intelligent comment.

I would, however, leave shitposting and banter to those who can actually do it properly (repeating the same thing over and over is a trifle pathetic).

Back or forward. Onward further. Whatever.

Oh, I'm sorry, will that be not edgy enough for you?

>own kind

why do you keep bringing up dark people? it's not an either/or question. they want lower immigration numbers in general. fewer poles doesn't mean more shitskins.

>ugly as fuck

It is called being masculine, something that was lost in America long ago.

he's a pole, stop responding

>fewer poles doesn't mean more shitskins.
An Australian style points system, as advocated by the LEAVE campaign, will increase migration overall, but severely cut white immigration from the EU.

huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/immigration-system-boris-australia_uk_574eceb9e4b0089281b4fc8c

Do the math what it means. Commonwealth (Africa, Asia, Middle East) YEAH!

go away Grzegorz

>An Australian style points system, as advocated by the LEAVE campaign, will increase migration overall
>according to some slavic fuck writing for Huffington Post

Good. Hopefully more white people die.

Because they're just stupider Russians but they're nice

Yes, same one as you and Belgians. And of course Hungarians. Guilty-papists, which is noticeably distinct from mediteraneans.

Or maybe they're the same as Russians and Finns, it's under contention.

>YES GOYIM, THE POLES ARE THE ENEMY

Poles BTFO

Hung-Aryans are NOT a different race, we are the original white people of Europe. In fact it's the rest of Europe that is inferior to us. We are the smartest, most attractive and most well endowed people in Europe. America became great in it's post war years because there was so many Hungarians there.
Hung-Aryans are the master race and the saviour of Europe.

I've known a Chinese boy that did this.

Not by means of stopping breathing, but through transfaggotry. Somehow, between those two methods, he/she chose that one.

Why did you Brits do this? I thought you guys were cool after the Brexit.

Apparently not.

It's propaganda you dense motherfucker.

Hahahahaha, Britain instilling immigration cap or earning minimum, keep dreaming, there is no way you will implement any of those things, the second some chick tears over the poor victims of imperialist colonialism, you will be waving rainbow flag screaming "Let them in, we are all human"

>m-muh right wing

Fuck off, you will beg the EU to keep you in, and you will accept few millions as they demand, and will give EU complimentary blowjob as a thank you.

Or, just get rid of the darkies and restore purity to the land.

Oh yea but the Pakis and Nigerians are A-OK

Yes, levels of literacy in muslim countries are usually very poor, find some white person to read it for you.

Remove kurwa!

Every Union in history got fucked by minorities, also borders were revised in aftermath (bye bye Scotland )keep fuckin with us and we will unite like Jews, just go write on your kikebook something about j00s and see what happens, personally I will sue every Brit cunt for every penny if they say or do anything "racist". I'm waiting for my meal ticket.

Oh come on. This WHITE girl was a real q.t. and now she is dead because of British racism against whites. It is fucking unbelievable.

LOL.
UK is killing the cuties in favour of the British hags.
What a country.

None of this (((racism))) is actually happening. It's just the media inflating non-issues in order to present a post-brexit racist UK narrative.

She didn't even make it to Brexit ;_;

Too many poles cleaning german toilets nowdays...

Polish women are cute. I want to visit and fuck them

>whites can be racist against whites
I love that the kike buzzword has lost any meaning it ever had.