Why is the alt-right obsessed with Baskets?

It seems like there's a lot of affection for an entrepreneurial middle class family. I think that's ringing true with the right, moreso than the left who rely on handouts and theft to get by.

What the hell are you talking about? Politics has rotted the minds of our generation.

What? I'm alt-right and I'd never watch this garbage, never seen it mentioned on Sup Forums once.

>Why is the alt-right obsessed with Baskets?

Can you explain this, is this really a thing? Anyway it's among the very best shows on tv.

If you're not interested in discussing the best show on television there's literally dozens of other threads in TV and hundreds others on four chan for you.

Zach is a comedy genius and will be remembered as the Charlie Chaplin of this era.

>I'm alt-right

Not that user but Jonathan Krisel is creator/head writer/showrunner. Zach does a great job acting though.

Nobody here cares about your shitty show

You should be ashamed op for wasting some janitor's time deleting your shitty post

COMMUNISTS GET OUT

PUNCH A RED

The current official show of the alt-right is The Americans, source, i am one of the first to use the term to identify myself. Not some meme.

>Right wing Christian woman who adores Reagan takes care of her natural born sons and two adopted sons, as well as her mother, her cats, and Martha
>Left wing junkies do heroin and break into properties violating the castle doctrine and end up dead and doing years in federal fuck me in the ass prison

Gee it's so difficult to find a metaphor in there huh leftist cucks? Keep shooting up your drugs and ruining society, you've been a big help.

Is this the most wholesome romance on television?

Main character is relatable because he wasted his potential, has to move back with mom who has black sons, and is cucked by his liberated european girlfriend.

>Why is the alt-right obsessed with Baskets?
This is the first I hear about this, sounds like you're making shit up.

He asked you what the fuck you're talking about you lunatic

:3

This is what love is

I've explained myself enough faggot

>mother is a nigger lover now
>written by Louis CK

Mark Proksch is not the hero we deserve, but the one we need right now.

You guys do realize his mom is a dude in that right. I remember he won some award and the sjw liberal snowflakes were melting in their safe spaces because it triggered them so hard they were crying in their cuck socks about it on Slate and Huffpo and had to order some more Goop and hold an anti-anti abortion protest in Brooklyn outside the Starbucks on Support Trans Misgendered Homoneuterative Immigrants Built This Nation Day.

Nice try faggot, haven't seen this show mentioned on Sup Forums once.

>You guys do realize his mom is a dude in that right.
Says a lot about American women that I didn't for the longest time.

Or that he's a very good actor and the difference between an obese man and an obese woman is negligible given the rate of estrogen caused by fat

>You guys do realize his mom is a dude in that right.

Wait. What?

I have never heard a single person on here or in public talk about this show.
This thread is obviously something created for some fluff piece on BuzzFeed.
Fuck off.

>This thread is obviously something created for some fluff piece on BuzzFeed.

You're fucking pathetic dude.

No, fuck you. It's obvious this is something to make Sup Forums look like some political outlet again.
No one is talking about this show anywhere.

>see previews for this shit show
>literally the 4-5 commercials I've seen are not funny pieces of shit
>even normie friend says it looks like shit

>THE ALT RIGHT IS OBSESSED WITH BASKETS WHATS THE DEAL WITH BASKETS THEY'RE NOT BASK AND THEY DON'T ET!

kill yourself shill

I really don't see why either the right or left would particularly like it, the show doesn't really ever mention politics. I like it as as it takes tragic story and introduces gags into the plot in an interesting way. It's definitely more of a drama then a comedy, but the non-dramatic elements help make it feel extremely unique bordering on surrealism at times. Plus Anderson's performance is phenomenal.