More and more whites(euros) aren't getting married and dont want kids

>more and more whites(euros) aren't getting married and dont want kids
Why dont white people make more babies?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKo6xfjgGmg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Destruction of family values, xenoestrogen in drinking water, plasticizers and other everyday products that cause infertility

the lack of a strong leader causes them to be sexual liberal

Jews

I read an investigative article about Estonian girls whoring around with South Europeans who come to "please" women here multiple times per year. In the comments section, I read multiple detailed stories about Estonian girls who are working in foreign countries like Norway cheating on their Estonian boyfriends and Norwegian and Swedish women fucking around with strangers all the same.

I have always thought a qt girl from my own country would be the best for me, but I don't know how I can put my life on the line like this. Literally every girl I like and every girl who has shown interest in me can be suspected of this, because they're all "free", travel the world, have a lot of friends etc and will probably react very violently to being introduced to the concept of loyalty. You can't build a family on such a foundation.

none-meme answer : white people work 24/7 and making more than one baby is too expensive and only niggers get welfare

They're all like this. The moment you start contemplating why they do this, you lose. Pay much attention to the Chads who fuck them daily. This is what you need to learn. I'm tired of telling bros to cheer up when some Chad bangs their girl. That's what women are, accept it.

>bangs their girl
Jeezers krikes, cant you tell them to stop being whores and stay comitted?

housing is too expensive now

I read that there was a rumor that in the 90s, you could buy sex with a Finnish plastic bag. It truly hurts my heart. The gossipers also said Spanish and Portuguese guys will tell you a lot of stories, but only if you don't tell them you are Estonian.

Giving birth to a baby in this hellish planet is ultimate child abuse and Europeans know it.

I had a very beautiful gf, but only a few months in I heard news that either some guy kissed her or she kissed him at some event. From what I got she showed no resistance to his advances.

I dumped her immediately, after which she promptly promised to hang herself. Not your golden ticket, bitch.

Every time

They do this all the time, they kiss any random dude at any moment and they also fuck those type of guys, in relationship or not. You did the right thing. The key of controlling all women is in not becoming a slave of their manipulation.

Why are grils so degenerate?

Because they confuse having freedom with a need to abuse it.

EVERY
FUCKING
TIME

Before I started wageslaving, taking care of my mom, being the olderish brother for a lot of lost souls etc etc I was getting laid a lot.
I sacrificed my last relationship to go live with my lost in life mom. I kinda live in isolation now...

Pakis already make enough

If I stay single and childless, I have a chance at owning a house and being able to one day retire. If I entangle myself with some woman or burden myself with a kid then I risk losing everything.

Goverment jobs here pay less than minimun wage in America but people can still support 3 children with a nice car and a good apartment. Also no debt

>wh*Te ""people""
The sooner those vermin die the better.

Maybe I'll move to Pakistan and get a government job then

>retire

I will never understand the American obsession about putting retirement before everything. What the fuck is the point of scratching your balls and wasting money on eating sleeping shitting in the countryside if you have nothing to show for your life? How can you love a stupid hobby before your own offspring? This mindstate is literally everything that's wrong with white people now.

Also pension after retirement

Feminism.
The greatest goal for women today is to have a good job, not to have a family.
Also capitalism. A cool new car and the third yearly oversea travel is better than putting your money in a child.

Could have been so great... ;_;
>youtube.com/watch?v=JKo6xfjgGmg
(starting 2:10)

women function diferently than men

Wh*Tes were animals that needed the labour if others to remain alive. Now that wh*Te leeches must stand on their own it's bye bye wh*Toid time.

The whole point of life is to maximize how much pleasure you have and minimize how much discomfort you experience. Retirement means I'll get to enjoy the sweet comfy NEET life for years while pursuing what makes me happy.

>Now that wh*Te leeches must stand on their own

Said the nigger in Canada.

Hedonism is not happiness. You might as well get addicted to heroin and die in an overdose if your ultimate goal in life is to attain pleasure. The outcome would be the same as being a useless retiree.

You're a good lad. Godspeed you.

No it wouldn't, because that would greatly shorten my life, thus reducing the amount of time I spend in happiness.

Cpaciba.
I think I am wrong to sacrifice so much and go crazy, but what is the point of living in the 20th floor when the first is collapsing?
Ffffgg, I wish I was Normalny...

Who gave you leave to reply to me? Dumb beast.

So spending all your money on frivolous crap like beating around a ball with a stick is happiness as opposed to raising a family? You know damn well the retiree activities do fuckall to increase happiness. Maybe they could numb sadness, temporarily.

>Shitskins cant stop having children even if their children are ugly as fuck and bad mannered
why? dont you think the world has enough of you?

dont insult us

Too much work to raise children, and children are too expensive to care for.

In poor shitholes, having children is a financial boon since you can have them do manual labor. That's why the more developed the country, the lower the birthrate.

because menchildren
parents can afford to support them indefinitely
so they stay in they room and watch anime all day long
>getting married and dont want kids
kek they don't even date anymore. and have mentality of a 16 yo. how would they have kids.

Temporarily numbing sadness is the best you can hope for in life

They finally realized they're subhumans and stopped breeding.

I agree, stop it

Thebiggest problem with having children is they inevitably end up like you

Sharia is the answer.

Argentina is not like your asian shithole, we have more variety of people than just 100% islamic street shitters

Kids cost money that could go towards fast cars or used electronics from Salvation Army

I ain't giving up my lifestyle

If that's all it took poopskins would've died out ages ago.

Yeah, lets go back the middle ages. Brilliant.

Kids are a massive annoyance and you can say good-fucking-bye to what little free time you have left after work and on the weekend.

I'm American goddamnit. I won't allow anybody to directly rule me, let alone a child.

Life is suffering, why should we repeat this cycle and force people into this fucked up world?

With the pace of our society moving onto these days, it will hit at one point and going back to the middle age. Like the pendulum.

Its not an asian shithole, its a south american one. If your talking about diversity we have alot more than you

>indo-sythian kingdom
>indo-euro invasian

>arab invasion

We dont even have the same gebetics as pajeets

Also iranic and afghanic admixture

>We are afraid to go back to the medieval period,as that's really as far we can archive. So we just want to speed up the process, to get it over with.
>Muslims

modern 1st world society is terrible. The more developed a country becomes the more likely birthrates decline, suicide and depression get worse etc etc.