Daily reminder that there is no evidential base for atheism

>no proof there is no God
>no proof Jesus didn't rise from the dead
>but then atheists turn around and apply empiricism to nonempirical questions
>claim that only empiricism matters, as if that in itself isn't a nonempirical statement
>being this intellectually lazy

why the little girl?

There is also no evidential base for autism, but there you are OP.

You know that there isn't a god.

Sage in all fields

>mfw I read this OP

Gotta keep goyim retarded and milk them out of shekels tho.

atheists have an extremely powerful subconscious desire to not be held accountable for their actions.
of course they'll go through mental gymnastics to prevent themselves from thinking about the possibility of the existence of God

>no proof there is no God
queue 250 posts of everyone trying to explain burden of proof to you while you act smug and dodge questions

>What is burden of proof?

Theism is a positive claim which requires positive evidence. Rejection of a positive claim that has no positive evidence does not require negative evidence because that which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. I don't need to prove that there is no god because I don't claim that no gods can exist, I merely submit that you have no justification for saying that he/it does.

This board already has enough spam without this shit constantly spilling over.

You beat me to it.

You have no proof I'm not the Queen.

The flying spaghetti monster exists
>you can't prove it doesn't

There is, skywizard worshipper.
Christianity/Catholicism/ect is based of foul jew kikery, and jews always lie and deceive to further their agenda.

If you worship the jew zombie, you're a jew cuck.

>using the gospel of our lord and savior Jesus Christ to mock atheists on a Singaporean hentai file sharing website

There's also no evidence against a rabid otter raping a genetic copy of Hitler on the moon, but I've no reason to believe there is a rabid otter raping a genetic copy of Hitler on the moon until there's evidence for it.

FUCKING AMAZING THIS FAGGOT nobody reply to these threads. They will go on for months. Sage report and hide these threads at all cost. This cuck used to post this stuff on Sup Forums but left for here.

Are we talking full on fedoras or just those who really don't care?

>le bait picture

sage/report/ignore all side threads