Member of the MSM. Big 3 national network. AMA about how we attempt to fuck over Trump

Member of the MSM. Big 3 national network. AMA about how we attempt to fuck over Trump.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_industry
vid.me/sKEi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How about you don't play coy and just fucking tell us.

Kek, feg ID.
We intentionally show Hillary in front of "diverse" crowds, and Trump in front of only whites. We also hide Hillary's health, and her obvious prompter reading during interviews.

MSNBC is even worse than GoyNN

Go to bed, Chris

Owned by my own ID. Thanks for the answer though.

The same way Bush Jr beat Al Gore is how Hillary will beat Trump.

Also, protesters paid by Soros to look like Trump supporters, will start riots and kill a lot of minorities so the whole country, and not just sjws, will perceive Trump supporters as being modern day nazis.

Nope. Not cable. Try again, fag.

Have to cooked up a fake sex scandal with some crisis actors?

Who cares. We know.

There's so much more. Pay attention to how little we show her going up stairs. She can handle 3 stairs, tops.

Are the Hillary crowds actors? Some of them look a little too enthusiastic.

>communications major enlightens hyper autists on basic bitch propaganda techniques weve been whining about here for years

Neato!!

In other words, we treat her like every presidential candidate ever since JFK.

How does the MSM feel about be constantly fucked by Trump?

It's the Culture Industry!

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Culture_industry

Some are definitely paid. But you underestimate how many mindless sheep there are in the USA. Her team hand picks the people who appear behind her on stage. They push for "diversity".

how much does the news media know about Sup Forums?

Some of us have long been aboard the Trump train. The (((top people))) in our organization really make sure their Hillary 2016 narrative trickles down and goes on air.

Most of us really just dismiss it as weaponized autism.

Well if you are pandering to Hillary's base and you aren't on cable, then you aren't really the "big" anything

The bulk of people who buy into shitty identity politics get their info from Don Lemon and Rachel Maddow

Maybe you have some fringe huffington post/salon readers or something, but those people are just an extremely vocal minority. Drudge, Breitbart, and even Inforwars shits on all that

You have to know all this already though. And if you are with the jew york times or the post - well, in you made a venn diagram with huffington post readers it would basically just be one big circle anyways

Broadcast network. We have hundreds of local affiliates.

Are the top people anxious that people are not falling for their lame shyte anymore?

Member of the people who own all of the MSM, got some spare time on my vacation.

AMA about how we manipulate the MSM into believing they know who they're truly manipulating

We're focused on women 35-54. The "moms" who "demand action". They nag their husbands into voting their way.

Do you choose pictures of trump that purposely look bad?

Nah, there's enough people falling for it to keep it going. Hillary has been primed and prepped since she "conceded" in 2007. Nothing can stop the machine she and the White House have built.

Well...they're not wrong. Do the higher ups believe they are doing the right thing in the long term or are just motivated by profits? Is there any reporter that gets upset about lack of journalism integrity?

That's what you'd like to think.

*laughs*

I've been around for many years and I've seen all the tricks. You must look deeper if you are to find out the truth.

Excuse me, did I say we could out this at our latest meeting? No I didn't so promptly shut your fucking mouths and expect a meeting come Monday. Don't make any vacation plans, you won't need them.

Why do you lie on the internet?

Absolutely. His mouth is typically open, or he has a finger up, like he's defending a point. Our graphics people generally fuck with the color a bit to play up the "orange" trope. Hillary always looks proud and strong. CNN even fucking blasted the whites on the night she beat Bernie in CA. Took it too far and got called out for her "angelic glow".

How hard is gun control pushed? How is it that every news source uses the same wrong terminology? "SKS Assault Rifle"

Go suck Trudeau's shitty cock, Canadafag.

You believe you just posted this on a darknet hyperforum but little do you know this is all being casted live to the anonymous clearnet forum 'Sup Forums'

sincerely,

your boss's boss

How do they screen people to interview for groups like BLM? Why is it often white people or flaming gays?

sage

dont give it attention

proof or fuck off

Rp or not this is interesting. Not like anything else is going on while burgers sleep.

He won't know but we put neuromitic transensors into every camera, every microphone and every earpiece they use to transmit a sonic message that manipulates brainwave patterns, turning interviewers and interviewees into our human puppets to say what we want

We always call them "semi-automatic assault rifles" because normalfag moms hear "semi-auto" and think burst fire. TV shows typically get (((guidance))) on their storylines to include gun violence plots, but I'm in news, and we just focus on your run of the mill propaganda.

Merkel is a disgrace. I'm with ABC News.
Proof: vid.me/sKEi

It appears theres a large focus on normie women like you mentioned before, whats the next most shilled group?

Black Lives Matter sympathizers. Easy to control and aggravate.

ABC was my guess based on the mom demo.

is all your top brass kikes?

We don't sleep, we wait.

Actually surprised this got pushed to affiliates. Nobody really used it, though. Hillary slows down as she reaches the top of the stairs. Notice how she's going up the short staircase, and not the normal staircase. Hard for her to do any sort of physical exertion. She was pissed we got this.

>Merkel is a disgrace.
nothing new.
and i don't know how that verifies you. keep shitposting.

Implying normies have access to ABC News slate, countdown, and raw footage. Go back to sucking refugee cock.

Wait. What? You guys think that women are going to bully their husbands into voting hillary? Top kek.

How deep into your organization does this cuck mentality run? Surely you have interns or jr editors or somebody to voice some reason? Or are the (((managers))) just calling all the shots

Speaking of which - serious question. How often is the jew thing approached by journalists and staff? Certainly everyone know who runs the networks and what type of insidious nepotism is involved in all levels.

Is there any talk/resistance/joking?

Maybe she will fall down a set tomorrow if we're lucky

Think what you want. But I'm keeping my cache of David Muir dick pics private.

Why hasn't Wolf been fired and Brianna given all his time slots?

Which Fox News ladies let Roger Ailes molest them?

Pussy control coupled with nagging can influence more than you think. We have a lot of targeted research. Sprinkle in some SJW outreach, and you have a majority.

Cuck mentality is top down. Stephanopoulos has long standing Clinton ties (obviously), and the bosses didn't give a fuck when he was caught giving $75k to the Clinton "Foundation". Weak slap on the wrist.

Lots of joking/resistance behind the scenes, but nobody acts. We all have bills to pay.

>We're focused on women 35-54. The "moms" who "demand action". They nag their husbands into voting their way.

Honestly, this isn't because it's effective, but because this is almost literally the only demographic willing to vote for hillary. Aside from the "moms", it's also young single women.

>Hillary has been primed and prepped since she "conceded" in 2007.

Honestly, why do your bosses want her to win?

>AMA
>I know how to defeat Drumpf
Oh wow another brainwashed ass fucked know it all. As the last one. Take your attitude, put it deep into your colob and jump off a bridge.happy to know that subhumans like you are the first who will hang from trees, unsure about who is gone hang you.
Because such arrogant subverted Niggers like you, no one likes and everyone who haa ever had the mischance of meeting you has probably wished you the death.

Die OP

Pretty much. Our research also relies heavily on persuasion. Like I mentioned earlier, our graphics people really pick the best pictures. Hillary's camp plays a role.

I'm a jew, not a nigger. I want Trump to win. Working from the inside to ensure that goal. There are a few of us (that I know of). Hard to speak publicly about it at work, when you literally have Hillary staffers co-located in your building.

Is she as moronic in person as she seems on tv?

how scared are (((they)))
pic related

Why?

Met her back in 2007 when I was a PA. Very robotic. Cold. Huma was definitely pulling the strings. Hillary is in more of a bubble now. She rarely has non-scripted interactions.

No one will buy that. Everyone thinks BLM are terrorist at this point

Are you a jew and if not, are you told to do this by jews in charge?

Orders from the top. "Trump is a racist" narrative runs deep. Dems think they can win on identity politics. Would've worked, if not for recent BLM rhetoric.

No you arent a jew/pol/ otherwise you would know what you did wrong.
Back to HQ and lets hope they execude you fast, but I heard that identified shills are let suffered for hours before putting them outof their misery

Not in peace you should rest but inpieces

Savaged raptored hidden

Other way around. Also most woman that age are single or divorced. Weak demograph f@m

Well put child.

The Boss Above All

Not according to our research. They hold the husband's balls, and therefore they hold the money.

Lol looks like someone got caught

>"SHUT UP CANUCK FAG- *cought* I mean, yeah!"

In fairness, the people who respond the MSM surveys tend to be of the cucked variety. Nobody else has time for that crap.

That fat senile bitch

what's the foulest form of human violation that you've seen on the job?

Who is that? White cuckolds? Do niggers even watch the news?

Definitely taken with a grain of salt, but our digital engagement numbers tend to corroborate. The narrative is resonating.

Wrapping up at 3:30 EDT.

Are you doing this AMA because a "Trump staffer" just did his AMA?

How much satanic propaganda do you slip into the news? What do jews think about the (((echo))) meme? What do you feel about loxism?

go back to fucking off at work, or jacking off in the bathroom

clearly you're too fucking boring to keep anyone's attention, lie harder or fuck off

Have you noticed that Hillary is literally going after the (sexually) submissive male vote? Do men, even Democrats, mention how much it makes them uncomfortable? She is literally a candidate for cucks.

Are they really that scared of Trump?

Yeah. I'm on his side, though. Figured I'd let you guys in on what's happening behind closed doors in the media. The narrative comes from the White House. Directly. We get GBPs and tendies for our work (leads on stories and "exclusive" interviews and details).

WHERE ARE THE DIAMONDS?

Lewinski was pretty attractive, I don't know why she got so much shit thrown at her appearance.
Did Hillary get the media to attack her?

Didn't I read this exact thread like a month ago?

The husbands will vote for Trump low key. Also plenty of house wives on FB voicing their support for Trump

Why do dems push diversity so hard when It has never been demonstrated to have had a positive effect on society?

No satanic propaganda that I'm aware of.

I personally kek at the (((echo))) meme. Others, not so much.

Link?

are you like Jonah from Veep?

Immigration is a cheat code for democracy.

Agreed. Wives don't go into the voting booth with them. Hence the "silent majority". It's not just a slogan.

why fight against someone who would provide your industry 4 years of guaranteed headlines while ignoring the biggest story of the century in clintons scandals?

No idea. Made it to the "big leagues" in the early 2000's after Bill was already out of office.

Are the polls to be trusted?

All jews are satan worshippers so I don't believe you one bit. This looks like saturnic shit in the background

as long as we are larping about civil war and being msm reporters can you point the autists in the direction of their opponents

msm would have to be taken or cut off in a shtf scenario, with no talmudvision people would have to act on what they see. what would you do as the completely larping american commander.