It looks hand drawn 80s cartoon

It looks hand drawn 80s cartoon.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zBKkEIk0yVw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice gif from months ago dipshit
Post one from the new trailer

She must have got ropeburn on her hand from spooling it out that fast at the end.

What the FUCK

looks great

looks patrician to me, nothing wrong with fantasy movies being stylised

>most boring character ever
>don't cast someone with big honkers

There are white adult males that are actually looking forward to this
actually

>this is the state of disney pajeet smear campaign

this, obviously, to the non-autistic

>It looks hand drawn 80s cartoon

So... good?

I hate DC fight scenes

You have a gun, why are you approaching her? She cannot block while holding a lasso.

Cmon man...

That's not exclusive to DC movies, though.

>looks patrician to me
t. juana

>character with superspeed attacking before you can shoot her

gee whiz

I hate Marvel fight scenes

You have a suit with guns, lasers, missiles, nets, ropes, whatever you want to put in there, why are you apporaching them? You cannot be hit if you just hover above them

Cmon man....

haha

I think he's saying it doesn't look like an 80s hand drawn cartoon.

If it did it would obviously be kino and he would not be laughing.

How many DisneyLand bathroom tokens was Pajeet paid today? Will he even use any of them?
POO IN
youtube.com/watch?v=zBKkEIk0yVw
THE LOO

Could have counter that WITHOUT outting yourself as a DCuck

>the baddies have guns
>they walk closer to her instead of just shooting

It's so dense

Civil War was shit but the logic behind not using lasers is that Tony wanted to AVOID killing his ex teammates.

Could have criticized that scene WITHOUT outting yourself as a MCUck

It's a shame those two Nazis in the back aren't riddling them both with bullets instead of skipping away

Another Pajeet shitposting circlejerk. I think this calls for another Marlel thread.

And the logic behind not using a net is......? The logic behind not using a taser is....? But punching your friends in the face with your superpowered amored suit is not letal force because....?

I wouldn't mind more 80s cartoon effects in my films desu

Looks like the spic discord group is here lads

>disney shills working overtime
Oscarlets pls

>jew beating up whites with the help of a numale cuck
80% on RT
cap this

NOT MARVEL SHILL OR DC SHILL JUST HAVE A QUESTION

In iron man 2(i think) there's a part where he unleashes some lasers from his hands and spins and literally kills like 20 armour suits

could that laser cut through caps shield?

Rightfully calling you what you are doesn't make me a Marvel fan but go ahead and cry a like a faggot because other retards who like a different brand of shitty capeshit shit on your shitty capshit.

nice bait

She's not zipping around like The Flash would. Literally stand, take a breath, aim and shoot. Dont run towards her like a bumbling fool. I seen this BvS as well.

Yes I know. I see it in cheap but entertaining martial flicks and typical action movies. But this is DC, they try to be serious, why not make the goon fights more "tactical" instead of it just showcasing their abilities while the goons just act like bumbling fools.

>You have a suit with guns, lasers, missiles, nets, ropes, whatever you want to put in there, why are you apporaching them? You cannot be hit if you just hover above them

Unfair comparison. These are superheroes vs superherous. I'm talking about multiple goons fighting one or two superheroes. DC has shit choreography.

oh this definitely will get super high ratings because of this and because she's a woman

then the headlines and news write themselves

>women finally show DCEU how to do it good movies blah blah blah

nope
none of ironman's weapons can damage cap's shield

looks completely fine

i'm sure the movie itself will be shit but you're retarded OP

needs to be more subtle and realistic, like make it extra shiny but now cartoon glowy

As long as the action scenes are as good as BvS, I'm in with this flick

That looks fine, the new trailer has been very well received

do you have the official stats, WB intern?

She's faster than bullets
DID YOU EVEN WATCH THE TRAILER

And it's not an unfair comparison because Rhodey is given a taser stick to nonlethally neuatralize Cap's team but Tony just punches them in the face with his superstrength armor he uses to kill people

marvelshills get out

>>women finally show DCEU how to do it good movies blah blah blah
You're absolutely right. Sup Forums will flood this board with caps of articles with that exact title

Did you even read the comics? It's who she is.

she's not a jew you fuck

She's faster than bullets but her attention is not as fast as her. She's clearly preoccupied with her lasso moves. All it takes is one nazi to hide in a bush and shoot her while shes dealing with one or two goons.

The fact that they approach her from all sides and no one is just standing still with a gun aimed at the back of her head.... these type of fights always make me cringe.

In real life yes but not in the movie

"reading" comics
I read actual books not cartoon books for adult children and children

>defending shit movies out of spite
Why are DC fans so autistic?

>oh shit she can dodge bullets our weapons are useless
>might as well just run into her and get knocked out

80's hand drawn da best

You're making me cringe with your bullshit. Civil War was shit get over it!

How about the scene in Civil War where Captain America can punch up and break Iron Man's IRON Man suit but a tank shell from the first movie cant? Captain America can punch a tank blast out of the air?

>comics are bad

Get off your high horse.

This is gonna be a Fant4stic tier shit flick for sure, but the glowing lasso I actually like.

NAILED IT

just defending the choice to make a fantasy movie for children based on a comic book look like a cartoon

Are Jews making revenge pron against German soldiers again?

>comics are not poison for your brain
Read literature or stay on Sup Forums.

Why are you bringing up examples from Civil War as if you expect me to defend it. I don't care about cape shit Brix.

I don't want to defend it, it's not worth defending. I just know that marvel is not so far up its ass as to be called 'serious' and they retain their comic book silliness so almost all non-technical goofs are forgiven.

And books are not? haha

Don't reply to me again please

Books are brain poison when compared to literature yeah, but they're still a step above your cartoon "books". I mean what are you fucking reading right now? archive, batman and the walking dead? Have you ever read the greeks kid?

Yes. BF1 didn't even have a German campaign because MUH PROTO-NAZIS

>this is the face of autism

They retain their comic book sillinesss????
Is that why the directors of these flicks are going around calling them "POLITICAL THRILLER" and "PYSCHOLOGICAL THRILLER" to describe Spiderman punching a guy with giant metal wings?

>Penguin PROSE translation
>For fucking Homer
Might as well have read 300.

>Actually arguing about this over the internet
>Not appreciating that both mediums have a lot of good material to offer amongst a sea of shit.
Christ, you both suck.

are j*ws still so butthurt about getting BTFO that they include nazis in every movie?

Do we know you?

Holy fuck I love triggerring DCucks its so fun and easy

They are not in range to hit them with the butt of their firearms.

Boy this is just like console wars, just replace "But Sony/Nintendo" with "But Marvel/DC". Some of you are reaching the bottom of the barrel of discussion.
Why can't someone criticize a movie without being a fanboy?

Name one comic that can stand up to the Western Canon.
It's what happens when you don't scrub away all that war-time propaganda.

HE FUCKING STARTED IT!!! FUCK YOU!!!!

>marvel shills losing this hard
Shouldn't have hired pakis Mickey

>figthing with a giant spaghetti

She left the kitchen and went to war?

>MUH DC
>MUH MARVEL

lmao just like my video game consoles

Why would this soldier
>run
>strike a pose
>attempt to shoot
WHY?!

This is as bad as that Webm of Steven Seagal using his little sword on guys with guns.

Fly you fools!

Anyone will say anything for you to watch their movie. It's what the movie presents itself as, being overly serious or playful, is what matters.

He doesn't seem to have a gun

STOP SAYING "DCucks"

Your logic for what makes a comic book movie good is worse than your taste

ITT: marketeers

Same shit, words on paper.

Based DChads, triggering shills since forever

I think they were supposed to add a gun in post because of the sparks, but probably they forgot.

I can appreciate comic book movies, both serious or playful, but if you laud yourself as serious or gritty, your action scenes better reflect that.

I will say that, for the sake of nuance and as to not oust my self as a total Marvel shill, I hated the spiderman series beyond Raimi's direction.

This capeshit Sup Forumseddit sensibilities everyone

Read a fucking bowl of spaghettios then faggot.

The quality of "words on paper" you find in comics is unmitigatedly worse than the quality of literature.

Vibranium is based off adamantium. As in, the only thing that can damage it is more vibranium. Thats why black panther could scratch it.

I'm not a pretentious fedora tipping elitist who thinks books are above comics.
Sane shit, words on paper telling a story.
But /lit/ fags think they're better than Sup Forums.
Who gives a fuck, I'm on a film board about a fucking superhero.

>tfw two more DC kinos this year
thankyou based snyder

No you're a pleb capeshit drone with Sup Forumseddit sensibilities as stated here

Snyder isn't directing this.
Some woman directed Wonder Woman.

Lone sloane

It unironically looks like the UNFINISHED effects of the shitty failed 2011 pilot

She directed Monster, right?

>pleb
>capeshit
>drone
>Sup Forumseddit

Are you not able to speak in buzzwords, reddit?

Good but not good enough. Which sums up the best of comics, and in fairness much of literature. But literature has better stuff.

Literally nothing about that is Reddit.

t. Redditor