Why does Sup Forums speak from a 3rd person POV when referring to millennials...

Why does Sup Forums speak from a 3rd person POV when referring to millennials? The millennials are the biggest self-loathing cucks in human history because millennials hate each other more than any of the other generations combined while subconsciously convincing ourselves we aren’t apart of the millennial mass. We share the same hate toward the same millennial women that are our women and our future while posting on a 2003 millennial content based forum board made by millennial scum aged 29.

>why dur da millenial woeman dye da hair pinku
>why dur our woeman dye da hair pinku

THE MILLENNIALS ARE US, WE FAILED

A nice black man came to change help change my grandparents internet today

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Millennials
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The millennial age range is a lot bigger than people think. A lot of the people Sup Forums especially rags on are Gen Z too.

>wearing boots inside a customers house with no booties

fucking fired

I was born in 87 and am considered a millennial, im pretty sure

2 niggers fixed my kitchen sink for free it made me smile

NOT SURE AS 90% OF Sup Forums ARE MILLENNIAL

I bet he lubed up your grandma's o-ring too.

Fucking faggot.

>self loathing millenial detected
Kill yourself is the answer
btw, saged, reported and hidden

Daily reminder that Generation Y AKA Millennials encompasses everyone born from 1985 to 1999

Yup. 83 to early 2000s I think is what Pew Research considers millennials.

Speak for yourself.

Do we not always advice red-pilled blacks to distance themselves from nigs? I have a well-paying job and am paying my student loans back handily. I have no reason to associate myself with these SJW slime. Wipe them off the face of the earth. They're not my people.

Not really.

Here is a handy guide to determine your or someone's generation, not based on the year one is born but the things they experienced:

Greatest generation: Old enough to remember the WWII, too young to remember the Civil War

Baby Boommers: old enough to remember JFK getting killed, too young to remember the WWII

Generation X: old enough to remember Reagan, Thatcher, Gorbachev, the Berlin Wall and the Cold War, too young to remember JFK assassination

Generation Y: old enough to remember 9/11, too young to remember the fall of Berlim Wall

Millennial: old enough to remember president Trump, too young to remember 9/11

People that were born in the edge of the generations, for instance, someone born in 95, can belong to the previous or the. next depending on the how mentally evolved they were at that age. Some people stay as a child for long, some mature faster.

Gen Y and millennial are the same thing

No they're not. We called the generation after the generation X "Gen Y" since the early 90s, way before the millennials were even born.

Millennials would be Gen Z.

Now, maybe you are saying GenY is as retarded as the millennials. That I cannot deny

>It's always the Jews.
>It's always the Jews.
>It's always the Jews.

sage

Fuck your loose black asshole with a watermelon, gen y is beyond reproach.

Shut up before I kick your ass.
>Demographers and researchers typically use the early 1980s as starting birth years and use the mid 1990s to the early 2000s as final birth years for the Millennial Generation.

>Millennials (also known as the Millennial Generation or Generation Y, abbreviated to Gen Y) are the demographic cohort between Generation X and Generation Z.

cute feet. pls be a girl

>change help change

make up your fucking mind cunt

> Wikipedia

You know it is mostly written by millenials, right?

I can dig up mentions of Gen Y from way back into the early 90s, way before millenials (those who were children in the 00s) were born.

But I concede it is a meaningless distinction, they share the same traits and are in fact the same generation