"I WILL NOT REST... UNTIL EVERY INCH OF ISRAELI HOLY LAND IS RIGHTFULLY RESTORED TO THE CHILDREN OF ZION!"

>"I WILL NOT REST... UNTIL EVERY INCH OF ISRAELI HOLY LAND IS RIGHTFULLY RESTORED TO THE CHILDREN OF ZION!"

What the FUCK did this have to do with Wonder Woman?

haha epix bro

Wonder Woman is a feminist icon and Muslims hate women.

LOOK AT HER TEEETH

>americans will get checked for foreskins at the kinoplex entryway

but what if i have no foreskin?

>says anyone can get tits for 9000 shekels
>doesn't

>grueling combat training every day of her life since childhood

>Skinny with hardly any muscle definition

Should have sent her to the 300 Spartans school or fitness.

Lazy cunt

that's what they're checking for.

if you bring spares then you're literally an enemy of israel and need to be exterminated.

>mfw I agree

why do jews hate germans so much still?

f they were going to fully embrace unattractive Wondie why not just go full butchmode at least then with muscles?

literally 97% of american males are mutilated, they don't even need to check

She seems confused

they don't. they've just come to the forelorn conclusion that the white race must be thoroughly humiliated, subdued, and outbred if the chosen people are to be truly safe again. they don't understand that they'll have it much worse under the asians though.

If I was DC I would've casted someone else. You can't cast a person that barely speaks english. Don't they understand this? Reply to the demand, easy. To not do it is stupid. This will be just another failure. Post this fuckup maybe they'll change their minds. Or they just keep fucking up. Your only job really. Mother Theresa couldn't love this turd. Will not watch this on princple. Die shitty franchise, die. In time we'll get something better. Her career will go straight down the toilet though. Sleep tight watching that turd. Tonight I won't need sleeping pills.

>chinks will give jews exactly what they deserve in your lifetime
very nice

They changed the entire movie into a "Israel fights off bad guys" metaphor because they thought it would be deep. Face it this will be the worst DC movie yet (though it will get a higher tomato because muh bagina.)

really sends the noggin' a-boggin'

This. Jews only were able to infiltrate whites because they look like them. They do not have the number to do this for Asians who are highly xenophobic.

>jewish wonder woman

Now that's what an Amazon looks like.

>gal gadot is unnattractive
>they should go butch mode
You're gay. Just be honest with yourself I'm sure men won't scorn you as hard.

Can't we just have Nina Dobrev?

>actually likes when people get fake tits

kys

>Americans go to jail for not mutilating their penises
K E K

they're a big guy

CANNOT
MAKE
THIS
SHIT
UP

read the story
>custody battle with the father
>wants the kid to be circumcised
>mother regrets signing consent form
>kidnaps kid
>gets caught and thrown in jail
>can't circumcise kid anymore because mother withdrew her consent
>father makes deal with mother that lets her out of jail in return of giving consent
>she takes the deal

And you think this isn't retarded?

Is this what passes off as muscular in Hollywood?

just giving the bullet points

Leave our penises alone you Jews !

How do we stop the j_ws

Raise their taxes

ourguy Snyder demanded her

That theme song sure didn't fit the end of that trailer at all. Also that Amazon speech was garbage.

>5x harder. 10x harder.
>mfw

Can't BTFO The Crowe

Mother Theresa actually only loved money.