Some chinks just stole a duck from a local Sydney park. How the fuck are they the 2nd biggest economy?

Some chinks just stole a duck from a local Sydney park. How the fuck are they the 2nd biggest economy?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2402741/Parents-horror-Chinese-boy-6-eyes-GOUGED-OUT-kidnapped-organ-trafficker-stole-corneas.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>How the fuck are they the 2nd biggest economy?

Well, by not paying for their meat for one?

>stole a duck from a local Sydney park.
Does someone own those ducks? Is there an ordinance against hunting them?

U sure they werent cleaning up a dead duck?

No, they were wild and visit the park quite often. I am just shocked that someone would do that even if it was legal.

that duck didn't fly so good

This is actually fucking hilarious, they went down to the park and grabbed some live dinner to cook kek.

you guys gonna ban bags or chinks now?

Sauce on the webm?

Chinks are the worst fucking group of immigrants in this country. I genuinely hope One Nation does something about this.

The duck was just going about it's day. You can see others on the right hand side just flapping about.

>chinks
>human

by pulling their restaurant cooking supplies from the dump

>white people so cucked that the idea of hunting for your own food scares them
enjoy slaving for mr. chen the rest of your lives, bitches

They bring in too much money m8. They are race mixing with the whites as well to further strengthen their position.

DUCK AND COVER AND COVER YOUR DUCKS

some mexican lady did this in my hometown
she took a bunch of ducks from the park to show them to her kid's kindergarten class

the local park rangers were mad as shit and she got a big fine

Most of the bystanders were just shocked and smiling in confusion at the same time. They actually put fit it in a bag for fuck's sake like it's some sort of take away service.

Pauline doesn't give a shit about money, I know the major cuckservative parties do

I can only hope the flow of immigrants is stemmed, and the Asian women already here eventually breed themselves out with whites

Fuckin' mainlanders man.

Should not be allowed out of their villages.

Ever.

Why are you shocked that someone would capture and eat fresh meat?

ching chong reporting from mainlandcouver

>standing in the shadows watching chinese nationals take a duck from a park and put it in a plastic bag

whoever filmed this is a gigantic fucking faggot cunt and a shining example of how pathetic and beta australians are becoming

They aren't wild. Sydney Park and Centenial Park imports them. They are council property and it's illegal to kill them...take them...I dunno. I doubt anyone thought about that situation.

For non Aussies, I live next door to that park. It's in the middle of the city. I guess like a much smaller version of central park.

In the middle of a popular park? Where some people come and enjoy the wildlife and feed the ducks? It just feels wrong and twisted.

>pauline doesn't give a shit about money

She made that obvious when she announced that yo solve economic problems all we need to do is print more money

She's a fucking moron. Drop her

>eat chicken
>eat cow
>eat pig
>eat fish
>eat sheep
yeah cool

>eat duck
Come on man that's kind of weird

>eat dog
WOOOOW OH MY GOD YOU SICK FUCK FUCKING DIE CHINK SCUM

>eat whale
FUUUUUUUUCK YOOOOOU

Nope, white as the driven snow but I've spent my whole life with Asia.

Fucking mainlanders.

Well, if there's no rules against taking those ducks I don't know why you'd have a problem with somebody picking up some easy waterfowl.

The idea of eating anything out of a swamp in a park built on top of a garbage dump smack bang in an industrial area of our biggest city is a little gross tbqh. That's some post apoc shit.

Those fucking gooks do that in Vancouver, BC as well. They have been doing it for fucking decades. I look after the ducks in my local friendship garden like family so it really pisses me off. I would kick the shit out of these subhumans if I ever caught them doing it.

Are they native ducks?

Whale and seal are actually pretty good.

It's an aquired taste for sure though.

This

Those ducks eat nothing but filth

One step away from eating a fucking ibis

I dunno man. I guess we have different ways of looking at meat.

Eating pets is kind of weird to us. It's a doomsday preppers style scenario. Especially when there is a Maccas, KFC, Hungry Jacks a hipster diner and a chinese restaurant a few meters away.

I guess it's no different from dumspter diving. But I find that kinda nasty too.

That is such a dumb false equivalency.

Good try though Hong.

>They are council property and it's illegal to kill them
Well, see that's why I asked. If there's ordinances against taking these animals then someone doing so is a problem.
Why would a park import ducks? Do they eventually slaughter them?

>ibis
They are literally known as bin chickens.

no wonder all I ever see is canada geese.them chinamen dont eat canada geese

You just found out; by stealing.

Meat from the grocery store = must more or less adhere to industrial food standards

Wormy parasite-filled meat from cigarettebutovore garbage fowl - not so much.

In China they eat everything they come by because the historical population is so high and starvation is so possible with the limited food sources

They're never going to change really. They're a 3rd world people with 1st world IQs.

No problem with eating duck.

But we tend to buy it from a shop. Not steal from a kids park. It's like...I like wood fires. But I'm not gonna go cut down a local kids park swing set to burn it.

Just like I've eaten dog before...but I'm probably not gonna snatch Roofus from next door and BBQ him up.

kek best fucking post

I wonder why anybody isn't doing anything.

I would beat the shit out of that chink for doing that.

Free range tastes better tbqh.

>e and enjoy the wildlife and feed
Not native in aus. they are imported for the parks. Unless you are a petrol sniffer it is illegal to kill any native animal.

you say that cuz you dont have blacks and spics. chinks in america are honorary whites

Defender of ducks.

>1st world IQs
only in things like math, business sense, selfishness, spreading disease and fucking people over

THIS
H
I
S

That's why I asked. If they were native they'd be fined huge sums.

Weird, they look pretty effay too

Why doesn't anyone stop them? What the fuck kind of cucks would just stand by and watch these animals do this?

Literally the duck cuck.

>B-B-But...Asians are honorary A-Aryans

Fuck off weebs. Asians are just as bad as nigs.

Poor duck, they probably brought it home and boiled it alive. Fucking heartless chinks.

No idea. They're filthy as fuck.

This chinese family must have cast iron stomachs. I wouldn't eat next to that pond let alone out of it.

Like the user above said - this is as bad as eating Ibis.

Apparently some homeless bloke got arrested for decapitating swans down at centenial park. Maybe it's illegal to steal ducks out of sydney park.

I see chinese and viet guys fishing in the nearby cooks river which is fucking putrid with waste and dead bodies and literally filled with garbage and unidentified sludge...I always wondered if they at their catches. I saw the buckets...but I didn't want to believe it was possible.

oh fuck off

Asians create their on little Asian ghettos here where they all speak Chinese and wish they are back in East Asia.

the only difference is the ghettos aren't full of crime and poverty, so they are much safer.

well obviously

asians are too autistic and uncreative to ever be like whites.

MORE PLEASE
SAUCE

We're letting them take over, buy up all our shit, breed with your whites, let them speak their own languages exclusively and do fucked up shit like this without ever raising an eyebrow. They've got the cash you see.

DUCK LIVES MATTER

Centennial Park has it's own legislation, and a lot of the larger birds there are actually native

Not sure about regular ducks in parks, but I'm sure this would be counted as animal cruelty, stuffing a live duck into a plastic bag

It comes cheaper than buying it from farm
CHINA 1 - Duck 0

show me a nigger that can assemble an ipod.

You would be amazed at what you can accomplish with slave labor.

Nah. Sydney park is in a now gentrified and nice part of the city that used to be a large industrial area. It was previously a large city garbage dump. They filled it in and built a park on top. This part here is a relatively new extension designed to jazz the place up by putting in a fancy looking pond and foot bridges and stuff to get more people to utilize the area. The place would just be seagulls and bin chickens. So I guess to compete with cenetial park they threw in some ducks. Give the kids something to throw rocks at.

lol DUCK

ALL BIRDS MATTER

And horse meat is yummy :)

Like everyone else said...not really sure if that's illegal or even technically wrong. Just weird.

The winged aboriginal.

I saw an asian woman kick a huge goose in Centennial park a few months ago

Was pretty hilarious

I had a Chinese teacher (Chinese guy, teaching Chinese) look across at our school pond w/ ducks in it and say that if we were in China, those ducks would be gone. So, not surprised.

It even looks like it's taking out an cig butt

Oletko 15 kesäinen?

Because westerners, mostly burgers, bought their products for decades and lost many jobs to their market. That develops an economy over time.

The CCP decision-makers and common Chinese who behave this way don't overlap. So your post is loaded.

But good lols

Fucking chinks always poaching our crab traps too. They're basically just highly organized animals.

One time I was strollin through Chinatown and looked down... Barrel of duck vaginas.

has nothing to do with eating it you fucking nigger

chinks stealing a duck/goose from a park where families are walking around is moronic

fucking end yourself

They are basically the human form of ants.

>small
>incredibly efficient
>usually from countries ruled by a dictator
>function exceptionally well in a group
>there are a fuckload of them

source on this?

>Chinese
>People

CHOOSE ONE AND ONLY ONE.

Fucking Chinks man just go back to Mordor you slant eyed insect clones.

sorry for the misunderstanding. I'm the one reporting from chinkcouver.

The chinese eat them, the canadians practice oral sex on them

>I am just shocked that someone would do that

Fucking gooks man

In Christchurch they go around all the public chestnut trees and spend all day knocking all the chestnuts off them

A friend recorded this a few hours ago. Trying to get more info.

I bet if they got the urge, found some bullshit trad. chink use or had the demand back home for fried Kakapo they'd risk their lives and poach them too. Savages.

>Sell house Roundeye.

You should send it to the media. I'm sure they'd be interested in it.

Don't Canadians use geese?

Ootko pedofiili kun tuollaisia kyselet?

They are automatons.

Please tell me somebody saved the duck from those animals

They are literally soulless. I bet they saw that duck as
>+5 food units, 3 days of sustenance
>Acquire? Y/N
FUCK

Maybe they thought they're playing Pokemon Go.

Poor duck got CULTURALLY ENRICHED.

And you just allowed them to steal an Australian fauna and film it? what kind of fucking Australian are you?
May the Gods spite you down like the piece of shit you are.

This one time when I was working at a small shitty boathouse in a statepark, I witnessed a 70 year old-ish Asian woman catch a sunfish, crush it into a paste with a mortar and pestle and eat it with her fingers and share it with her adult kids and her grand kids.

>pic related was the type of fish

Guess what's big in China?

ORGAN TRAFFICKING!

And guess who are prime targets?

KIDS!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2402741/Parents-horror-Chinese-boy-6-eyes-GOUGED-OUT-kidnapped-organ-trafficker-stole-corneas.html