Clinton Foundation General- /cfg/

>TLDR info here (also see first few comments):
docs.google.com/document/d/1_hC14wUzLw1EJ0GfDcDm9GAJoOnF2V0pM36uy3NuEzw/edit?usp=sharing
bubbl.us/?h=353c6c/6a7172/34fHeANPDpMfI&r=489699651

>First FBI thread
→ → →
archive.is/JEXOo

>Second FBI thread
→ → →
archive.is/pgLpf

>REDPILL LITE:
archive.is/m4DaP
archive.is/TRsgh

>HILLARY'S TAX RETURNS HERE:
ghostbin.com/paste/wx6n6
>Hillary nuclear file here
mega.nz/#F!oQYiWQYY!6vGXkmC2ECa7N_XapmbMyQ

What we know:
George Soros funnels money to Democracy Alliance, through the Amalgamated Bank and into the Clinton Foundation. Major money laundering, massive number of donors.
(((Soros's))) investment arm is linked to it

tavinstitute.org/

tavistock.com/about/
rockefeller100.org/items/show/1739
catalist.us/about/our-clients/

>TAVISTOCK INSTITUTE IS A PRIVATE GROUP. LOOK FOR WHO IS LINKED TO THEM.

Pastebin: pastebin.com/PBejCc6J
Others involved:
>Media Matters Revenue
guidestar.org/FinDocuments/2013/470/928/2013-470928008-0aff1cc5-9.pdf

>American Bridge Stalking GOP
politico.com/story/2013/07/psst-gop-american-bridge-is-watching-094831
ALSO
Bill Clinton is heavily involved with human trafficking with Jeffrey (((Epstein))) on the "Lolita Express"
Virginia Roberts was one of the sex slave victims.

THREAD THEME:

youtube.com/watch?v=i2ks_8-a50Y

Other urls found in this thread:

observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-(((epstein)))-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE
discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html
twittermoneybot.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=lBTP6Yh6K9s
web.archive.org/web/19970807080807/http://www.gwu.edu/~msa/board.htm
gatestoneinstitute.org/3672/muslim-brotherhood-us-government
shoebat.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Bachmann-Final_072312.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_Omar_Nasseef
opencorporates.com/companies?jurisdiction_code=&q=clinton global initiative
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/06/13/roger-stone-its-time-america-got-some-answers-about-huma-abedin/
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/2375
youtube.com/watch?v=j8nZBlPfR7Y
web.archive.org/web/20120803002348/http://bachmann.house.gov/UploadedFiles/Letter_to_Rep._Ellison.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amr_Al-Dabbagh
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moza_bint_Nasser
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09DOHA678_a.html
berkleycenter.georgetown.edu/organizations/arab-democracy-foundation
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14206
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanne_Verveer
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>LIST OF EPSTEINS CONTACTS
nationalvanguard.org/2015/01/jeffrey-epstein-more-light/
--------------------------
observer.com/2015/03/the-jeffrey-(((epstein)))-affair-imperils-hillary-clintons-presidential-prospects/
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/prince-andrew-admits-being-foolish-4961541
v1rotate.com/airlines/jege-inc

registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N908JE
registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_Results.aspx?NNumbertxt=N212JE

discussions.flightaware.com/post39207.html

First for Sup Forums

Humanity's last hope

Repasting general stuff:
>/cfg/ General Guide

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Phonebanking is extremely simple, just follow these steps:
>Find a company on the Mind Map
>Call them saying you're doing a story for X regarding Y
>Slowly let them realize you're asking about the CF
This accomplishes 3 things
>Provides a screen for Journalists so they don't get disappeared
>Provides us with Info
>Blows their alarm system the fuck out

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See → → for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

>Step 3: Post results

>/cfg/ General Guide

>Step 1: Find a task
Simple tasks include making memes, phonebanking, joining the social botnet, and digging for OC dirt on the CF.

>Step 2: Do a thing
Steal a meme from Occupy Democrats or elsewhere and replace the text. Memes should roughly follow this format:
>X: Money donated to the CF
>Y: What did the donater get in return?
>Z: Source.

Phonebanking is extremely simple, just follow these steps:
>Find a company on the Mind Map
>Call them saying you're doing a story for X regarding Y
>Slowly let them realize you're asking about the CF
This accomplishes 3 things
>Provides a screen for Journalists so they don't get disappeared
>Provides us with Info
>Blows their alarm system the fuck out

Join the botnet by making a throwaway twitter, connecting the account with ifttt.com, and using twittermoneybot.com/ to autofollow followers of major figures like Trump. See → → for more info. Don't use your home computer for this.

Digging for info is trickier, but there's a shitton to get you started in the archive. Read all of the most important discoveries and follow the trail.

>Step 3: Post results

Ummm. Are you new? There isn't a strong possibility they worship pagan Devils, they Literally do. This has been publicly accepted knowledge for at least 10 years now-just not talked about often cuz they need religion votes

To discover their network we first need to map it, it's easier and more intuitive to split it in three maps, one for personal connections, one for corporate connections and one with both. After that get as much info as possible on each and every node and connection.

Use for every person a common formatting style (see bottom of my post) before you paste it on pastebin, keep a master pastebin and some back ups of all the persons and their individual pastebins and back ups (we need to make sure they wont be able to delete our research).

So the tasks are simply
1. Create list of all possible known, unknown and speculated hillary and bill connections.
2. Find as much info as possible on each of these persons (don't shy away from turning in FOIA requests and digging through non public/online databases and records), think outside the usual box of flight records, contact and work history → look at vacations, social media, papparazzi, global events.
3. Flag anything suspicious, don't discard information because it is boring → simply add it to the file.
4. Map it in a fashion that's easier for humans to find patterns and format it in a database so that our beloved code monkeys can unleash some algorithms to find connections.
5. Once we know when and where their network is active we can try to find connections between their movements and things happening such as financial market stuff, missing persons in locations, terror attacks and other happenings.

Persons of interest

- Clintons
- Bill
- Hillary
- Chelsea
- Aides
- Huma
- Mills
- Blumenthal
- Others
- Friends
- Business connections
- Foreign connections
- Criminal connections
- Hollywood connections (check especially for those with abuse allegations against them, maybe important)
- Donors
- Epstein
- Waltons
- Burkle
- Soros
-Giustra
- Others

Corporations of interest

- Clinton foundation
- Tavistock
- Democratic alliance
- And others

For the social media guys, saw a really good soundbite in a different thread ():

Hillary Clinton is incompetent at best, a traitor at worst, and a liar for sure.

That fucking logo is ebin.

Continuing dump.

Remember to spread these on social media to take advantage of the chimp out. Let's try to get these fuckers to retweet our propaganda. Not only do we outsource the work to have more time for investigating, we can make this rancid piece of gash the true face of white privilege, power and injustice.

Trying to convert these boons to Trump is to difficult, but for every one who turns their back on her, doesn't vote or supports a third party, that is one less vote for Trump supporters to worry about,

Save the memes regarding women/gay rights and Middle Eastern government donations for the next LGBT/SJW habbening involving mudslimes.

Convert the masses with emotion. Rationality cannot be used on leftist idiots.

man these larpers
>im an observer
>follow the road, not the breadcrumbs
>you guys are playing a dangerous game of cops and robbers
>you all fishes on a pond and im the fisherman

come on /x/ leave us alone

>Ummm. Are you new? There isn't a strong possibility they worship ancient gods, they literally do. This has been publicly accepted knowledge for at least 10 years now-just not talked about often cuz they need religion votes

What gods do you think they worship?
I've noted moloch being used unironically in the clintons mails.

Can you imagine getting paid to larp, Sounds like my kind of gig.

HILLARY BLAMES THE POLICE AND WHITE PEOPLE FOR DALLAS

>youtube.com/watch?v=lBTP6Yh6K9s

Holy fuck don't remind me how hard /x/ got and continues to get shilled.

Ditched the board for maybe a year and came back to /div/ generals, absolute garbage and trolling of decent threads. Not even memes, just shills.

I'd also like to point this out
Lads should we be focusing on working for Trump as well, or just continue attempting to take down CF

Or fuck it go full American Strategy?

No way. Focus on the Foundation.

America is what we are at now, We don't back anyone. We want justice, and We want Soros taken down.

IMMEDIATE TASKING: We need someone to confirm this statement made by an user who did not post a link:

>Courtesy of Internet Archives, we were able to learn that Huma Abedin served as an Assistant Editor with IMMA from at least December 2, 2002—September 24, 2008. Her name fails to appear on the
IMMA website some time before February 14, 2009. Presumably, Abedin left IMMA to accept her
current position as Deputy Chief of Staff to Hillary Clinton.

On Huma, have direct evidence that her and her immediate family are directly tied to the Muslim Brotherhood and the Saudi government and have been since then beginning.

web.archive.org/web/19970807080807/http://www.gwu.edu/~msa/board.htm

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abdullah_Omar_Nasseef

Huma is the most weapon capable angle we currently have.

We focus on the CF. Where else will we get the ammunition?

>should we be focusing on working for Trump as well

No way. This will just be interpreted as lies to smear Hillary in that case.

Our job is to concentrate on the foundation. Those that are struggling to find a starting point for their own investigation should be helping spread the racist memes being posted in this thread with the intention of getting them trending amongst the BLM community. Don't push people towards Trump, but steer them from Hillary.

100% on the clinton foundation

They literally worship the satan of the Bible. Moloch.

Alright, I'm back.

We're still working on the London connection yes?

The following seem less "professional", but they are supposed to be like this. It looks like the BLM people made them

CF my man. Also why is Misato so God tier? Anyways back to twatter.

Because they mean it or just because it makes good blackmail stuff?
God worshipping is so last century.

Spicy new anti Clinton ad made by me.

Ah, Being bombarded by memes. Gr8.

Saved

I'm sure it's very fluid. Just like an agnostic may say he's a Christian cuz he goes to church sometimes, but he really doesn't believe it, but then when a tragedy happens he prays to God for help.

I like what you've done to the logo.

I was helping track down Saudi/Qatar etc. with leafbro. Let us see what else there may be to find, eh?

General Foundation stuffs:

>opencorporates.com/companies?jurisdiction_code=&q=clinton global initiative

Kek. I have a whole folder of these. Want me to post them?

Strawman fallacy.

Sounds good to me.

Also confirmation on while apparently memes are getting dumped.

>web.archive.org/web/19970807080807/http://www.gwu.edu/~msa/board.htm

Shows her as a member of the Muslim Student Association, the Muslim Brotherhoods North American Student Arm.

>In it, al-Noman provided a remarkably detailed description of the history and mission of the Muslim Brotherhood in America, beginning with the establishment of the first front groups, such as the MSA, and proceeding according to the Ikhwan Bylaws to expand the network in a methodical, organized manner.[20]

Huma, her brother and her mother were directly employed and associated with Saudi government officials and organizations indicted in terrorism funding schemes.

Can someone post a pic or link to the full list of people killed?

Truth in advertising.

Misato is a best
A BEST

I actually quite dig this batch so far

I'm aware of that, but strawmen work. Just look at the liberal attacks on trump. Convinced millions he's "RAYCIS"

Alright, people, less meme posting and more digging.

We still need to find the London connection. Hopefully it will help with finding the link with CF and Saudi/Qatar.

is that a midget or what? the fucker looks like he's 30 in the face

This is not the kind of investigating that FBIAnon wanted us to do. :S

Dude, niggers have no fucking clue what a strawman fallacy is. It's total war. If we want to beat the jews at their own game we have to out jew them.

10/10 pic

>tfw Sup Forums is better at making memes that niggers like than anyone

I'm sure FBIanon would approve of lewd if it helps bumps and morale

To whoever found a copy of that Bachmann letter, thanks user

I'll look over it this weekend and try to corroborate or disprove it as best I can

>breitbart.com/national-security/2016/06/13/roger-stone-its-time-america-got-some-answers-about-huma-abedin/

>While she worked at the White House, Abedin was an editor at the family business—the Journal of Muslim Minority Affairs.

>When Clinton ran for the Senate in 2000, Huma moved up the ladder to become her aide and personal adviser.

>When the towers fell in 2001, Hillary Clinton was the Senator from New York. When the assets of the Rabita Trust were frozen and the group declared a terror funder, there was no point where Sen. Clinton’s assistant Huma Abedin stepped forward to shed light on her family’s benefactor Abdullah Omar Naseef, the Muslim World League, or the Rabita Trust.

>Sen. Clinton and Huma Abedin betrayed every New Yorker and every America with their silence.

>Also worth noting: from April 2005 to March 2006, Huma was paid a total of $27,999.92, yet on September 18, 2006, she bought an apartment in Washington D.C. costing $649,000.

>The question here is, on an annual salary of no more than $28,000, where did the money come from? We’ve caught of the greatest spies due to their spending well beyond their salaries.

It's in one of the linked docs in this article.

=LONDON CONNECTION=

The current confirmed London-Qatar connection is Tony Blair's wife:

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/2375

>As you know I have good links to the Qataris. Sheikha Mosah's son is the 31/32 year old Crown Prince and she is keen that he starts to build a wider international profile. He has been appointed head of the Qatar National Food Security Programme which is designed to deal with Qatar's food security issues its a $30 billion programme. He is aware that food security is an issue you are majoring on and would love to meet with you in person to discuss this and to explore potential partnership areas between US and Qatar including possible participation in the US/World Bank Food Security Fund. He is also keen to talk more generally about US/Qatari cooperation and even suggested they could help out with the Oil spill problem. There is apparently a Arab Food Security Summit in October 2010 and he would like to discuss Us participation in that too. IS a meeting possible Or maybe we could set up an initial phone call. Can you let me know if this appeals to you at all? Cherie Blair

Second confirmed London Connection with no obvious Qatar link is the CIFF and that clifford 7 or 9 london address that has 128 companies. Lets go folks.

>If we want to beat the jews at their own game we have to out jew them.

Pretty much this.

I am going to quickly make myself a coffee and then continue my dive in to this London connection. Have you got a link or something to the progress so far. I am aware of the connection via the Lagardere Group etc, but I don't know how much further people got in the last 12 hours I was away. I don't want to waste precious time focusing on something that was already done by another user

I don't get it.

Is this an effective ad. I feel we've come to a dead end on the Epstein stuff. We need to dig further on that bastard.

Just need a few minutes to sort my life out and then I have a few hours free to focus solely on this

You don't have to get it. It's black people humor.

kek

I approve of anything that helps boost morale.

>wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/2375

I'll be sure to add that to the next OP, along with the article.

you guys wont find shit

Vid related is you

youtube.com/watch?v=j8nZBlPfR7Y

How Hillary used her """"""relief"""""" efforts in haiti

bump

I don't think there has been much progress with the London connection, at least to my knowledge.

So far we've been looking more into Qatar.

But I'm pretty useless as far as digging goes.

Its most likely more the ritual than the actual god. Rituals do have the power at the very least to internalize a feeling within people that later makes them more confident in an outcome or reality. Now whether the impact extends beyond the psyche I cant say, but all the pagan occult bullshit usually comes with a healthy dose of hedonism that make it even more appealing. Also dabbling in ancient powers and dark magic just make for good theatrics. At least some believe it whole heartedly though

This is fucking brilliant, real clever. Getting blacks to stay home and not vote is a great result of this meme war.

Has anyone else reviewed the original speech given by Comey on Tuesday? I already have enough evidence to suggest that he was speaking under duress because his family is in danger, but not enough to prove. I wanted to review it again at one point and study his body language.

I'm now about to dive in again. Are being solely focusing on the Clifford street location or are we also trying to tie in the HSBC bank just down the road?

>I don't think there has been much progress with the London connection, at least to my knowledge.

Tony Blairs wife was a lot of progress in my eyes.

That tells you how deep it must go.

/CFG/ ON THE FRONT PAGE ! ! !

Here's more. We need to spread these.

Wut?

bam, actual letter

>web.archive.org/web/20120803002348/http://bachmann.house.gov/UploadedFiles/Letter_to_Rep._Ellison.pdf

He is a member of the World Economic Forum, as well as a Member of the Governing Body of the London Business School. He currently sits on the International Leadership Board of Cleveland Clinic and is a Trustee of the Eisenhower Fellowship.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amr_Al-Dabbagh

We are talking about one of the three wealthy people from Saudis Arabia that donated so much money.

I'll do that Comey speech observation tomorrow and report back to you lads

Thanks, will look at that too

FBIanon gonna be back ever?

So how are things looking on your end, research bros? Soc. team is doing good.
Also mfw

he dead

> Member of the Governing Body of the London Business School.

Sounds like the London connection to me.

Since no one has started on a mindmap for this. I think I just might.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moza_bint_Nasser

Also known as Sheika Mosa, sought meetings and set ups with Hillary just as her Arab Democracy Foundation sought US government assistance in its role as a mediator of conflicts in the region.

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09DOHA678_a.html

berkleycenter.georgetown.edu/organizations/arab-democracy-foundation

wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/14206

Note for completeness sake, the end recipient whose worked with the Sheika before that Claire asks to meet is en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Melanne_Verveer
Former assistant to the Clintons, Womans Rights advocate and initiatives, yada yada.

iirc said something about need for another AMA or that he was planning on doing one soon. Hopefully he can guide us in the right direction again.

Hit a bottle neck of sorts, so we're doing more pure research rather than following definitive leads. Currently focused on the "London Connection," but you might be glad to know Huma has scary ass connections to the Muslim Brotherhood and the Saudi government.

im sure its gonna be a while

We can't depend on him. Keep moving forward as if there is only us.

There is no one else.

It's Sup Forums vs everyone, just like always.

Spreading fake pictures because you hate the Clintons?