I just broke up with my gf of two years. No more tsu posting or perro caca for me anymore

I just broke up with my gf of two years. No more tsu posting or perro caca for me anymore

why break?

No one cares murrilard, go away

Just figured she was cheating on me. Was "busy" or with her friends a lot of the time

>I
>Broke up with my ex

I'm pretty sure she left you user

Rude

excellent sports thread, friend

really deep and thoughtful, intelligent sports discussion is sure to arise

El PanchitANO MexicANO señores

Stop

TSUUUUU

go out tomorrow night and find some slag and fuck her brains out you idiot

>No more tsu posting or perro caca for me anymore
Why? If anything you need them more than ever right now

the thread is about no more tsu posting or perro caca for him, ergo 100% Sup Forums related

>tfw no gf

Just fuck your mom bro

Download tinder right now bruh

I can't. I'm really sad I feel really lovely

OP this is good advice

If you feel lovely then what's the probleem?

I'm absolutely sick of this shit on Sup Forums. This isn't bro culture. This is borderline sucking-another-man's-dick culture. You faggots need to wake up and realize this is a board for SPORTS, not group therapy. Take this shit to /r9k/. None of you will ever get a girlfriend, but will come here to talk about how you thought you had a chance with a girl, but missed out on it. Then the other 50 of the same cockslobbers on this board will hit you up with the "I know that feel, bro." It's the same thing, day in day out. There are sports on right now. "But I don't follow that sport, it's boring." Well guess fucking what? Who cares? If you wanted to talk about your faggy feels with other beta males, do it on some other board or down at your local mall's Hot Topic store. You cancers need to leave this board and come back when you have something worthwhile to contribute. Bro culture my fucking ass.

If you love her... then run to her...

lel imagine being this faggot

I meant lonely

I can't. Too much has been said

what does it feel like to have a gf?

It feels like the world isn't such a bad place anymore. Like everything will be ok

Its not worth it because it hurts too much in the end

Feels good for the first few months than you slowly start to realize they are more retarded and crazy than you first thought they were. The constant supply of sex and having someone to talk to is the only thing worth it, but ive heard that sex become less frequent the longer the relationship last. I wouldn't know as both my exes only lasted about a year

>tfw forever no gf
>Slowly stop caring
You know, sometimes being a khv feels pretty good because I will never fall this low to where I feel crushed because of a girl. I've had friends become alcoholics from a bad breakup. It makes me wonder if it's really worth it.

not even good enough to be pasta

You know Mexico is fatter than America right? And with no redeeming qualities.

>2 years

Nigga that's nothing

this

not true, you're the fattest

forgot your swiss proxy, faggot

>tfw no gf

wait,now that you dont have a gf wouldnt that mean youd have more time to do those things???

Nah, Pacific Islanders are the fattest

kek

Good but never as good as at the start. Eventually every day is less fun than the last and you move on. It's life

im so fucking angry at my gf reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee fucking womyn

just get a new gf (male)l

Get drunk, get fucked.

The quickest way to get over a girl is to get with another one.

I'm in Amsterdam for the first time, and last night I saw this super smoking fucking hot Serbian chick with great tits at the red light district. She was very friendly and nice, unlike 99% of the other whores in the area.

Should I pay her the 50€ she asks, for 20 minutes of either a blowjob or regular fucking? I mean, I haven't fucked in a long time, and she's a fine piece of ass, but the price is what's making me so indecisive.

Are you the one with the gf in another state with a friend?

great thread

Literally hell on earth, I've had plenty of serious girlfriends over the years and I can tell you I've never been as miserable in my entire life as I have been while in relationships.
>omg user you wont believe what suzie from work said today lets spend two fucking hours talking about it
>I think I love you user, I know I said I was on birth control and don't be mad at me or anything but I kind of stopped taking it several months ago in the hopes that you'd knock me up and your wealthy family would take care of me
>How do I look in x
>How about I get a tattoo with your name on it user?
>How about you get one of me lol xD but seriously
>How about you get a cock ring?
>Do you mind if I start stripping again for extra money? I don't technically need it because you give me hundreds of dollars A FUCKING WEEK but I like the attention tee hee

If I could get away with it, I'd punch every fucking woman I see right in the teeth and I'm not even exaggerating. Fucking women make me sick

Show pics of her and we'll answer

>50€
yes?

normies re

What, is that a good price?

You can't take pictures of the girls, as it pisses them off and is seen as rude.

>tfw gflet
>tfw you won't emotionally destroyed by roastie

seriously man. sure i hear drelationships are fun, but mostly i just hear the pain they cause when a girl break up and she goes to the next guy like nothing and guys are sitting there crying, distraught, stalk her social media and get upset when she is onto her next guy like nothing. not to mention the relaitonship fighting, her bossing him around, telling him when to do shit, etc

>tfw no crypto gf