Is rape really wrong when it's the primal way to breed?

Is rape really wrong when it's the primal way to breed?

omg if these two became a couple....WOW HOT

Sophie turner does not know how to use a tongue scraper.

>13/10s in Britain.

White women pretty much ask for it.

So, no.

slags

rape is fine

> british
> hygiene

>It's another guys trivialize rape episode

Sophie gives off such a trashy vibe. Like the kind of girl who does anal on a first date.

You can't impregnate someone just by raping them anymore. Now due to birth control you need to keep them locked up for a year, so their birth control wears off and so they can carry the baby to term without getting an abortion.

>it's the primal way to breed
Proofs?

it's not though, humans evolved to raise children as a couple within a tribal setting, not pump and dump while possibly injuring the mother like a nigger

>Puts green lolly in mouth
>Sticks out tongue
>Tongue is green

What about the times people attacked neighboring tribes, and then took their virgin girls back with them to be their concubines?

Most women will just abort their baby if raped, so breeding wont be easy. Maybe if you rape some pro-choice cuck, then you will be able to breed.

Pro-life cuck*

Pic related is a rare picture taken of maisie williams without makeup or cg done to her

And the nigger speaks. Just fuck off and die already. Your people are obsolete. Humans have evolved and yet you unfortunately remained by the grace of other human beings.

Blacks love to go on about their love of the human race yet if they cared for it whatsoever they'd collectively kill themselves.

>it's another girls exaggerate rape episode

they are sisters!

>the primal way to breed?
It's not though. It's so not that that not only will animals usually not rape eachother, those that do have evolved to resist it in other ways than knocking the rapist off.

See ducks

Funfact: both of these are 10/10 in the UK.

Someone MAGA hat her.

What is McNolty doing?

fun fact, rape has up to an 8 times increase in chance of pregnancy compared to consensual sex

Top kek. What movie is this?

Proofs?

yeah, maybe because people who have consensual sex wear condoms and shit.

source

toothpaste at it again

Danke, Juden
[spoiler]is this really what cucckchan has become?[/spoiler]

Remember for each one of these pics they pose, pause for a moment, deliberately hold their expression, take the pic. Then retake it. Then retake it again.

Then they spend time uploading it online to their various social media platforms. Then they obsessively glance back at it 100 times to see what people are saying about it, eyes glued to the like count

It takes a functioning community to raise children and especially a stable happy families

>rape to breed
>literal pond life

Why is it okay for a woman to grab another woman's boob like this? This is fucking disgraceful.

Aren't these actors supposed to be role models? Why aren't these women getting blasted for this?

>Actresses
>Role models

Mate...

How would you know? It's not like guys can ever experience rape.

Rape is a last resort strategy for an otherwise genetic dead end.

You're a retard.

Remember almost every girl has a father, lover or sons who will fuck you up if they discover you raped her.

If you raped one of my loved one, I swear to God you would be glad if police caught you before I did. Anti-rapes laws protects rapists as much as they protect girls

Would you like your mother/sister/wife/daughter to be raped and impregnated by some dindu? Here's a god reason for you to keep rape illegal.

define primal

wild animals have hierarchies, order, etc.

one cannot attempt to mate outside one's station, or there are consequences

They dont call me station 2 for no reason

I don't know how you can suggest Sophie Turner isn't hot.

Do you grow out of being edgy?
Yes, tell us when you do.

What the fuck does this have to do with politics?

These women are oppressed

>neckbeard attempts to rape girl
>local chad comes in and beats him to death

i'd be down with this

Because she reminds you of that one classmate who'd start wearing chokers from the 5th grade and ended up being the town slut.
Pretty much explains why I'd do Sophie Turner desu

For some reason, I would fuck Maisie Williams based off the pic.

1. That ginger would get so mad you picked the hunchback.
2. She would be so grateful that you picked her that you have a slur for life.

They are 1/10 and 2/10 here.
Princess Diana was -5/10.

Niggers

i really really really want to lick sophie turners pink butthole

what a cuck