>mfw it didn't make ESPN's top ten

Never forget aggression wins fights.

7/7 NEVER FORGET

Isn't there a name for that strategy?

Dude tried to 1v1 an SKS while armed with only a pistol

The definition of a H E R O

good riddance. Fuck cops

>good riddance. Fuck cops

The same words spouted by minorities and edgy 16 year-olds alike. Can't you come up with something more original to say?

>Never forget aggression wins fights.

The faggot just got lucky. Normally running around like an idiot gets you killed right away.

Cop obviously didn't have his donut and coffee that day and was in bad shape.

Well I suppose he employed a few, but I'm guessing the one you're talking about is called 'slicing the pie': youtube.com/watch?v=CEhYKl2sB8U

neva forgetti foreva spaghetti

>lucky
One of the shooters served in afghanistan and was trained for combat, is it so far fetched to think that shooter did too and that it wasn't luck?

I'm assuming the one on camera wasn't the micah nig

>too afraid to confront father
>substitutes with anger towards authority figures.

Jesus this is the first I've seen of that. Them's is some damn fine tactics. A little TOO good for a fobbit trained in carpentry, if you know what I mean.

low energy cop desu

Fuck, just hit me you've just described the entire BLM movement.

Not him but this would explain why I dislike both my father and current government, although I never really was afraid to confront him (nor the government for that matter).

Did he get lucky on each of the 11 he shot? Tard

Never forget

F

Who was this cop?

I think he was ready to die. He charged forward like he didn't give a fuck, and was going to round that column whether the cop was facing him or not.

I think his willingness to plow ahead really gave him the advantage. The cop was taken off guard and sought cover. I don't think he knew he'd get engaged like that.

They don't have fathers to confront.

Army > Navy

All he had was a SKS and a handgun. How the fuck did he manage to shoot 12 armed officers?

As a soldier he was in Afghanistan. So yeah not just carpenter but also snackbar sales man.

F

No that's not what he did. He did a decoy shoot to the left of the wall, and then when the cop thought he's engaging from left he surprised the cop by coming from the right and shooting him in the back.

tbf it's really hard to confront someone who runs every time they see you coming.

haha o wow look at tactical tyrone go guys, he's slicing dat pie, ggwp rekteroni pizza haha wow

Never forget

KFC delivery

YAAAWN!!
fake as fuck

My call of duty experiences tell me otherwise

NO DISASSEMBLE