This is what happens when you fuck with the black man, Sup Forums...

This is what happens when you fuck with the black man, Sup Forums. You're going to get your shit kicked in by the superior bull.

If you were really superior you wouldn't be at the bottom of every society

Shut up you slimy racist Trump supporter, go burn a cross in the Mississippi forest with your other racist inbred cousins, cracker.

You got raped with words. I always knew blacks couldn't form coherent arguments.

Nice ad hominem, Tyrone.

isnt that pic the end of that zombie movie? i liked that movie

How is it your entire race was enslaved then.

Sort of blows a whole in the "superior" statement.

Fpbp

This picture was taken when he was hiding from the nation of islam you dumb reggin

That the best think white man do in all our history is killing. We specialized in it.

>police fuck with lil white shrimpdicks

"AM I FREE TO GO? AM I BEING DETAINED???"

"SIR I DONT CONSENT TO ANY GAAAAAAAAAAaaaaAAAHH""

>when the police fuck with real niggas

*pop* *pop* *pop*

lets be honest pol, the white """"""""male"""""""" was made to be walked all over

triggered

This is what happens when you fuck with the white man, OP. You're going to get your shit kicked in by the superior bull.

>Inb4 9gag xD

Got it off Jewgle images.

SUICIDE BOMBED BY A SLOW ASS EOD BOT, GET REKT JAMAL.

this

lmaoooooooooo

Didnt he get shot?

It's funny because it's true :,)

What was that? A girl being fucked by an octopus while eating a house cat? where?

they can make whites fuck off from cities and town that they built that's pretty superior if you asked me

Get a load of these faggots.

1 post by this id, move along folks.

Hey op I heard you like wind chimes so I got you some wind chimes

Pic related

Says the guy who posts a pic of a black guy who was threatened by other black guys

Watching the normie news right now all the way away in straya and some white slags are marching with a "black lives matter more banner" in Dallas. Fuck these race traitors

You will always be a nigger scum of the earth eat a dick knuckle dragger

Malcolm X would have probably killed most of the niggers in BLM personally before getting shot down by 600 police

But Sup Forums told me whites are the real victims and that blacks get a free ride through life. Sounds pretty genius to me.

LOL REALLY? Do you realy want to wake the lions? DO you really want white to turn to pack behaviour and go purge your ass?

Niggers are the only ones who still behave like pack animals. Keep pushing people and once they band together and use your own tactics against you, its no one but your fault.

Here's your (((You)))

Nice one