Asshole gym teacher turned post-apocalyptic overlord

>asshole gym teacher turned post-apocalyptic overlord
>has a baseball bat named after his dead wife that he uses to bash in people's heads
>killed two major characters in just his introduction
>mentally destroyed Rick
>strangely lovable despite his horrific actions
>cucks his own men
>triggers numales and tumblr fatties

is he the greatest villain in all of television?

He definitely gets my upvote. So do you good sir.

he's already a classic

no because he's a retard who killed a doctor
you don't kill the doctors in an apocalypse
did this scene happen in the comics?

only reason I watch the show

Thanks for the gold, kind stranger :)

I don't watch retarded tv shows that ultimately rely on cliffhanger

why do they waste their budget on a fucking tiger what the fuck

>rely on cliffhanger
That's just Kirkman, man.

>Single handedly ruins walking dead's ratings

you forgot
>eventually becomes a good guy helps Rick against the new villains

Negan has a full arc which makes him even better.

He's absolutely not the greatest TV villain, faggot. Have you not seen Fargo the series? Or breaking bad? The best villain is Lorne Malvo from Fargo or perhaps Gus Fring from Breaking Bad.

>is he the greatest villain in all of television?
Yes. On that note it is really weird that Game of Cucks fans like Ramsey Bolton whatsoever.

Name 1 villain you think has been 100 percent logical to a t.

He doesn't kill the doctor in the comics, nor does the Sherry runs away/ Dwight covers for her story line happen

Realistically a dude with such a big army as Negan would be dead around the time he starts torturing his own dudes and cucking them.
Burncuck man can't be the only one that lost everything to Negan and is still on a position to btfo him easily, i assume him and Eugene are going to team up now and fuck him from inside while Rick and co fuck him all over.

walter white

Villains like Ramsay Bolton fall easily to the point where they are a parody of themselves and the writing for them is just too self-aware. At season 3 Bolton was still a good side character, but in the 5th and 6th seasons he became just too absurd. He was not a person anymore and it is ironic that a character written by GRRM became like that, when he is best known for writing gray characters.

To remain on topic, yes Negan seems like a based villain even though Ive only watched his scenes from the latest season. Though he is in that same danger zone to become a joke.

He was actually a used car salesman.
I think he just coached on the side.

Dukat is the greatest TV villain