You remember when Homer was a loving husband and good dad and not just clinically retarded

>You remember when Homer was a loving husband and good dad and not just clinically retarded

>tfw in the future you will be an old man surrounded by adults who grew up with zombie simpsons.
>tfw you make some random reference from the classic era and no one knows what you're talking about
>tfw they make zombie references and laugh and it all sounds horribly wrong
>tfw they proudly say they watch "old episodes of The Simpsons" with their kids and brag that their kids like it too, but they are talking about zombie episodes
>tfw you suggest they watch some classic episodes to know what "the real Simpsons was like", and they say "that shit is too old, I never liked it because I don't get the 90s references"
>tfw some of the "90's references" theyre talking about are xfiles, twin peaks, the critic, and married with children... all of which are forgotten by everyone except old people like you

>mfw simpsons is still going in 2017

redpill me on Homer cheating on Marge

Marriage difficulties is the synopsis to every fourth zombie Simpsons

P R O J E C T I O N

He never cheated on her. Marge came to the hotel room and they did sex

SPIDER PIG

LMAO

what did Simpsons mean by this?

Post Simpson's freeze frames. I'll start

So if the new Simpsons was shit, how did they manage to make the movie good?

can do my man

>freeze frames

>the movie
>good
kys, duderino

It isn't. It's just less shit than the new episodes.

The movie was written over like ten years or some shit, it had a bunch of different writers from different eras working on it. That's why the quality is so inconsistent.

>muh references

reddit much? amirite? xDD

It wasn't written 10 years before, but it had some of the staff from Classic Simpsons. Even John Schwartzwelder has writing credits on it.

Also, the reason it took so long to release a Simpsons movie was because it originally was supposed to be the last Simpsons thing to come out, but since the show will pretty much go on forever and that Fox is probably developing a Vocaloid type voice generator to replace the voice actors (which I'm surprised doesn't already exist), the show will never end.

I'm gen z and all the Simpsons fans I know only watch the classic episodes. No one is actually a fan of the new episodes, just the brand.