Like waves in the sea, the Turks fell on the board of pol and destroyed it completely...

>Like waves in the sea, the Turks fell on the board of pol and destroyed it completely. Seeing the terrible threat posed by this vile, ugly horde of attackers, with their angry and black eyes, and their flowing curly hair like that of Africans, the /poltards were seized by terror. Especially terrifying were the spammers, who were skillful and powerful, and rained BBC pictures down like hail then, like savage wolves, shamelessly threw themselves on the people and mercilessly cut them down in the streets and squares of the town. They did not even take pity on the posters who stayed in their serious discussion threads.

-Survivor from /pol

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142690216/#q142692820
youtube.com/watch?v=RAvm2pIC-Ig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/142690216/#q142692820

Poor drumpfkins

lol you also post that shit on Sup Forums. btw aren't you afraid of ur parents finding all these pictures of penises?

go back to Sup Forums

How did you do it? Teach us your ways.

Sup Forums mods are notoriously lazy/bad at their jobs

>spending your days posting penises on an obscure internet website

One day you'll be older and think of all the things you could've done

>shitting in a toilet
Righto.

Godspeed,user

bless you turkey

Based BLACK TURKS

based BLACK türks BTFOing of stormweenies and BLACKING their board

BASED TÜRK

He's probably in his late thirties.

honestly cant tell if shes enjoying it or not
sauce?

He lives in Turkey user. Doubt there is much opportunity in that third world dictatorship.

>fighting over a hippo

hippos can swim m8

i didN't do that.
i was searching for anti white material and i found that.

B L A C K

Sup Forums fears the BLACK warrior

thread song

youtube.com/watch?v=RAvm2pIC-Ig

>mfw I checked the archive and that BLACK poster managed to destroy 3 drumpf generals in a row

you subhuman are just copying me

>that takedown

です先輩、Sup Forums would be a better place if the Turk spammer dedicated all of his time to shitting up those cancerous generals on Sup Forums.
He would get much more of a reaction out of those retards and it may actually cause some of them to fuck off back to the various social media platforms they came from initially.

you dont like pol because you have dark genitals and black eyes

BLACKed

KARA BOGA wins again.

Nah man I don't want to spam anyone as long as mods don't act butthurt and delete my non-spam baitposts.
signed, the BBCposter.