Russians, educate me on this: is Putin a good leader, or does he need replacing?

Russians, educate me on this: is Putin a good leader, or does he need replacing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=klkyfbnS0TA
reddit.com/user/Scramblade
youtube.com/watch?v=JoEKM_SN4Wc
youtube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=bMQSTgsgABA
youtube.com/watch?v=729sGfDalBs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He needs a good dicking

As far as the modern Russian "state" goes it's that very interesting case when EU, USA, Ukrainian government and Russian government all are the enemy of the ethnic Russians. (((Russian government))) interests are not the interests of the ethnic Russians.

Very much alike to the Soviet Union, Russian Federation does not represent the interest of the ethnic Russians. Nor the said Federation is run by them.

"At the first free and honest elections they'll vote for the nationalists and hang us all" - Armenian Jew Margarita Simonyan, RT director

The Russian Federation is a legal state successor of the USSR and thusly illegitimate. Unless Russian Federation renounces every legal connection and historical connection to the USSR it's pretty much a non-country.

Putin is a president of literal unironic subhumans.

The Russian Federarion is like welfare state taken to ethnic collectivist level - taxes from ethnic Russian areas go to feed gook and mudslime republics.

Dropping them off and developing slowly is the only way. Russia has no man power or financial resources for imperial ambition(nor a public desire for it for that matter). Russians want to live in peaceful homogenous country, where they are not afraid for tomorrow fiscal stability and their kids safety. There is no money for quality healthcare, yet public expensive shows like Olympics and FIFA are thrown.

There are only two ways - peaceful ethnic balkanisation on model of Czechoslovakia and steady growth like in Latvia and Czech Republic, or another financially atrocious clusterfuck of break away like happened with the USSR.

Another option is to just put shitskins back under apartheid after repatriating foreing nonwhites and their descendants

>Slav
>white

You are a mongol rape baby, submit to the finest black cock

>"At the first free and honest elections they'll vote for the nationalists and hang us all"
Hopefully soon.

Go back to Sup Forums.

He was ok during his first term but then his friends started to use him and he went from pro west liberal to neocon. All middle Eastern conflicts changed his opinion on free west too.

>is Putin a good leader
You don't need the opinion of Russians for this. He's good at staying in control, if that's what makes a good leader.

>t. 56 percent white

Can't resist posting this

>after le perestroyka meme somehow the economy recovers

Wow I don't believe it

and now their GDP has fallen to 1.2 billion. What a great leader. Crimea was worth it.

Of all people Russians have a good reason to not have it that great : 100 years of communism and 1/4 of population dead in WWII on top of millions dead during the Commiejew purges. Plenty of the capable ethnic Russians were siphoned off by European and American trans national companies

I guarantee you use something made by a Russian(yandex, google, kaspersky), but sold by a US company every day.
and not just Russians, literally every nation you groundlessly talk shit about has built "your" country, which isnt really yours, since you're just a subhuman mule.

the people who are most successful in America are, always have been since the Civil War (bar the WASP community), and always will be immigrants who stick together or secret societies. in any case, they actually have some sense of Logos. Americans, on the other hand, are a culturally absent subhuman mule who have never and will never invent anything.

im pretty sure a lot of burgers realize everything i said to be true subconsciously, which is why they always hurl insults at other countries while ignoring how objectively FUCKED beyond all measure the US actually is.

not white at all you wh*toid MUTT

By this logic the president of Eritrea is one of the best contemporary leaders.

He was a good leader back in time, but now he became old and need replacement. Also, he and his friends just don't understand, when is the time to stop stealing money. Greed will be his end.

Weren't both founders of Google Jewish

>being THIS buttblasted by autistic banter

no. Brin basically stole all the work done by ethnic Russians. was a big deal in Russian dev, business and it community

>Russian Federation does not represent the interest of the ethnic Russians
kek you're no more but another brainwashed mongrel just like the rest of this country. cut your false national identity shit down already and face it - that you're result of centuries of Tatar and Finno-Ugric people raping the shit of the slav woman.

>Finno-Ugric
>raping slavic women
Looool.

Other than Putin, aren't other options available to Russians like Zhirinovsky, the Russian Communist Party, and some oligarch party (was the name 'A Just Russia' or something?)

I cannot see anyone more capable than Putin as a Russian leader tbqh.

(And I think that n-something pro-Western guy is kinda forced meme by the West)

>Russians like him
>he puts Russia first

I don't see any problems.

We have Alexei Navalny.

note that he didn't disputed Tatar rapes

>Alexei Navalny.
Oh yeah that was that n-something guy I was referring to
Will he draw a good # of votes tho? Sometimes, when I see some pro-Western politicians in places like Russia, Turkey, etc, I wonder if it is real or some forced meme by Western media.

he started good just years ago, but by now he's just another political meme. he'll reach no more than 10%, 20% at best.

Tecak could have ran for president but (((they))) decided to shut him down.

It's something like American will dispute Danish and Norman rapes, lol.

>Will he draw a good # of votes tho?
He's not about votes. Votes are counted by Putin and his friends. He's about telling people that Putin is a thief.

How realistic is any change in the near future?

>false national identity
Isn't the false national identity the one of multicultural Russia?
If you go to the European part of Russia it's widely different to siberian Russia I assume.

>that you're result of centuries of Tatar and Finno-Ugric people raping the shit of the slav woman.
Finnics were abosrbed shortly after Rus was created and Tatars were the victims of genocide both from Russian and mongols, you fucking delusional subhuman wewuzing eurasian hybrid.

you are getting gassed soon and there is little you can do about it
youtube.com/watch?v=klkyfbnS0TA

Why has China succeeded when you can't? And how is Google Russian? Also Kaspersky is based in Moscow

Not gonna happen soon. As long russia have outside "enemies" wanting to change it, he will be seen as protector of it. It's kinda similar with our current gov that got elected mainly for standing against all the shitstorm that happen in EU (I'm not complaining though).
Also, does he have any real opposition? Because I'm afraid that even someone else would change him, corruption wouldn't stop, just the wallet would be different.

>he will be seen as protector of it.
More and more people are becoming redpilled on Putin in Russia. It's just a question of time.

VERY based

>Tecak
Is that the guy who hunts down faggots?
Sometimes, I wonder who will succeed Putin. It's just hard to see democratic Russia

>It's just hard to see democratic Russia
No harder than to see really democratic US.

>youtube.com/watch?v=klkyfbnS0TA
Literally pic related.

That's the joke.

Yea democracy has never existed. Same oligarchy but our is more deliberate and more delicate as we pour PC bullshits and so to hide things and brainwash people. Idk fuck the world

What do russians think of Aleksandr Dugin?

NOTHING. most don't know him
>father worked for KGB
>junkie through all of 80s-90s
>did literal gay shit with his buddy Eduard Limonov(Limonov sucked a black cock in NYC - source his book "Ya Edichka") back then
>have been to mental asylum several times
>is a schizophrenic
>his supporters are very very few
>all of them are omega cucklords, that get beaten up by the Russian Nationalists when they show up there
>Dugin believes that having a beard will get you to heaven
>ACTUALLY has tatar ancestry
>is anti-White

Did he really do fag shit?

>What do russians think of Aleksandr Dugin?
Why do westerners so curious on what russians think of Aleksandr Dugin? Russians don't think about him anything cos he never reached mass media even close. The only people I see talking about him are some random spergs on russian Sup Forums and you folks from Sup Forums.

Nationalism and so called "russian national state" is not like ideal model or something.

You can see nationalist regimes in middle asia, caucasus, ukraine, where people still live in shit.

We need more left-wing politicians who will make shady oligarchs share their money with people.

And If we talk about border control, strict immigration laws, it's not even nationalist thing, it's absolutely BASIC thing above any nationalism, tolerance and anti-nationalism. Just like you need to be a fucking genius to immigrate to "tolerant" Sweden.

he is our enemy and traitor

Putin's regime is like tiny barking dog, it barks but not dangerous at all.

Same about putin.

He "threatens", he makes loud statements about western pigdogs but he will never do anything against them (against western europeans in particular.)

So basically in reality he's absolutely harmless.

It really looks like he creates image of boogeyman but covertly acting in favour of west. i.e. Russia is cryptocolony

Only absolute

Since I started browsing reddit I was surprised by how many people think he's some kind of genius.

reddit.com/user/Scramblade

look there's fucking Dugin-bot out there

like HAHAHAHA

It would be funny but i'm pretty worried actually.

Putin stopped being "ordinary leader" and russia stopped being "ordinary country" several years ago.

Possible scenario is Caddafisation of russia when West bombs us to stop muh russian threat.

What are Russians thoughts on Tecak? Will he ever be a free man?

>Try to fix Russia
>Get imprisoned

Is Putin white?

>when West bombs us to stop muh russian threat.
You seriously think the West will risk Russian nuke? They can't even do a shit to KJU. What make you think that way?

I think that now we definitely live in cold war 2.

Everything can happen. Russia stopped being ordinary country with somewhat shady leader and developing economy.

The Chinese are more of concern for the West then Russia. Idk. Tbqh, I don't think the West will be just shtting on Russia with words but will never to actual shit unless they are done dealing with China

yep.
>You can see nationalist regimes in middle asia, caucasus, ukraine, where people still live in shit.
correct, but those people are not even White. In addition to all the Russian problems - shitskins, gooks and jews are not the extra we are willing to take
>And If we talk about border control, strict immigration laws, it's not even nationalist thing, it's absolutely BASIC thing above any nationalism, tolerance and anti-nationalism. Just like you need to be a fucking genius to immigrate to "tolerant" Sweden.
correct, that's why we are aiming for OPENLY RACIAL LEGAL SYSTEM and Apartheid

I like this song
youtube.com/watch?v=JoEKM_SN4Wc
Can rusbros tell me what it means

>american determining whiteness

this
we have 75% of Sweden tier pure White people, you barely have 30%. Soon our number will be 99,99% and yours will be going down

lol, not with your north caucasus peoples outbreeding you

There are still less than 5 million of them. The user you replied was probably joking about Russians becoming the overwhelming majority here but a shift back to around 90% ethnic Russians is still possible.

Why is there recently such a massive uptick in Russian Sup Forumstards? They used to be some of the best posters, always insightful and polite, but now it seems like this one bydlo faggot (could be more but his posting style seems too familiar) never shuts the fuck up and is dragging down all the other russian posters with him.

Actually Russians used to spam gay shit here all the time, this a pleasant change.

I have no clue what you're talking about. The amount of Russian Sup Forumsfags hasn't really changed much. However, good Russian posters have jobs or uni studies whereas shitposters sit at home with their parents and spam all the time.

there will be no north caucasus "people" in about five-ten years in Russia at all. no nonwhite people other than diplomats for that matter. the nationalist revolution has been boiling here for a long time
as another user said balkanization/apatheid or forced deportation. Russian areas will be 100% Russian anyway and we all know it
we don't want any of your degenerate mongrel shit. our racism and agression comes from our decent education and traditional values

His opinions are fine

>pleasant change
>His opinions are fine
You might consider suicide before responding to me with "".

Russians are probably the most self deprecating posters. Funny that other Slavic posters don't have the same trait

>>>/leftypol/
Why do you have such a huge problem with different opinions? Isn't that the point of a discussion forum?

Because political """""discussion""""" (aka "LOOK MOM I SPAMMED ANOTHER AUTISTIC UNSOURCED CHART!!!") belongs on Sup Forums, and your garbage spam isn't an "opinion", it's you being a faggot and never shutting the fuck up.

"Russia for Russians and in Russian" Alexander III
"The owner of the Russian Land is the Russian Folk alone. As long as the Russian Folk prospers, so does the Russian Land" Michael Lomonosov
"We Russians the God's Chosen People, victory is with us" Alexander Suvorov
"Nationalism in me is so natural, that no scourge of internationalism will ever take that feeling away from me" Dmitry Mendeleev

We have values and ancestors to honor

There isn't a single unsourced chart in this thread though, in fact there's no charts at all. What are you referring to?

>your garbage spam
What am I spamming? Are you okay?

If you really hate my posts so much, then stop drawing attention to them. You're autistically obsessed.

>literally just generic "muh fleg" quotes that have been said in some iteration by literally ever "nationalist" (read: oligarch) politician that has ever existed
Woah, so inspiring. Maybe put it in front of a stock photo of an LDPR rally with some gradients and spam it on vk, and then you'll convince more people.

>he thinks i am talking only about this specific thread
okay Sup Forums leaf

You're really annoying, you know that?

preach
failed to mention that it's us to have jobs, businesses and personal life going, when your "calm thoughful" posters are all anime watching stay at home omegas
youtube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ

I think you have some kind of autism because it seems like you're continuing a discussion you had with another person but with me. Do you really think Sup Forums is leftypol and all rightwing ideas belong on Sup Forums?

we don't need to convince any people, becasue the majority will vote for us anyway. we are not taking any chances and are ready to coup anytime now.
>oligarchs
two of the quotes are by scientists you stupid spic mongrel. Mendeleev is single handedly resposible for modern chemistry as it is. Alexander III is the guy who did everything to keep Russia out of war, and Suvorov rose from bottom to the top and was caring for each soldier personally. slept with them and eat with them even

>really think Sup Forums is leftypol and all rightwing ideas belong on Sup Forums?
Neither belong here.

you are in a political thread during the election season and revolt-bordering situation in Russia. add to that the fact that a non-racist Russian is anomality. I have a question for you: what did you expect you fucking retard

International discussion is so closely intertwined with politics that I have no idea what threads besides learning languages you'd have here without it.

What else would you discuss? If you were to remove politics and /r9k/posting from Sup Forums you'd just have like 5-10 threads.

they have always been racist and mean to others. ignore them

leafs should be rangebanned
lets see what autistic responses and insults they come up with this time

@80347994
fuck
off

Americans shitpost way more. In fact you'd be hardpressed to find ANY good posts made by Americans here.

I would expect that this thread be moved to Sup Forums because it's a thread about politics.

>What else would you discuss? If you were to remove politics and /r9k/posting from Sup Forums you'd just have like 5-10 threads.
It would be massively improved as a result.

if you confuse the father of chemistry with oligarchs you deserve to be sterilized to prevent your stupitidy spreading in already rotten American gene pool. dumb commie

That's because there is a higher volume of Americans on this board you dumb shit. If Canadians made up 18% of this board it would be a lot worse since your rate of shitposting is through the roof.

>he does chemistry thing therefore his political views must be correct!!!
why are you so retarded

I don't see how it would. It would become dead.
What would your ideal Sup Forums look like? Threads about learning languages? - Perfect.
Threads about travel? Oh wait there's Threads about news in other countries? Oh there's and What do you want then? Shitty "banter"?, >ur cunt >Do u still live with ur parents? threads? Look man there's simply no way to have an international board that doesn't constantly touch on politics unless you kill it completely.

>missing the point this hard
He was responding to you calling him an oligarch, not saying that doing chemistry makes his views correct. Do you have brain damage or something?

Under what pretenses wpuld his political views be correct to you? You seem intent to discredit them by throwing around words like "oligarch".

Are you the autistic leaf that spams his shitty "another day wasted" threads and then has an autistic fit and spams how he's justified because other people shitpost? Why haven't you been rangebanned already?

>A

To understand chemisrty you must understand the nature, mongrel. The universe is far more complex and interconnected than your monkey brain can comrehend

>Has nothing to respond with because he's an idiot so he's literally just typing single characters now

And they say Canadians are bad posters.

No I'm not that guy I'm just asking what his ideal Sup Forums looks like if politics is offlimits. What threads should and should not be permitted here?

Threads about cultures and daily lives of people living in other countries or maybe specific regions in within your own country belong on Sup Forums. Invariably politics would come up, but any extended discussion or threads explicitly about the politics of the region should be moved to the board that deals with politics. Boards being slow won't matter unless you're a shitposter.

Why the fuck are you so obsessed with spamming garbage race politics on here? You sound like a smug cunt who gets terrified at the thought of someone taking his shitposting away.

I don't post that I already told you, I'm not very interested in race at all actually.

his views matter because he's a proud SON OF RUSSIA. do you get it? we can be fucking poor as a nation today, but very soon we won't be. just like in the old days of Rus our cities will flourish with Northern and Central European commerce, innovation and progress
youtube.com/watch?v=bMQSTgsgABA
even your jews know it
youtube.com/watch?v=729sGfDalBs
America lost it's youth. We didn't

the People are with us, Gods with us. We will win!

putin's mother was Jewish.Her last name was shelomova.

Okay, Zhirinovsky.