GUARDIANS OF THE GALAXY VOL. 2 Slated For Massive $160 Million Opening Weekend

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong, Sup Forums?

comicbookmovie.com/guardians_of_the_galaxy/vol_2/box-office-analysts-already-predicting-a-huge-opening-weekend-for-guardians-of-the-galaxy-vol-2-a149560

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zBKkEIk0yVw
youtube.com/watch?v=xvxU4VoaMg0
youtube.com/watch?v=cIenIcLpRZQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

New clip.

youtube.com/watch?v=zBKkEIk0yVw

Everyone loves gotg here m8

Is this the new tactic? Just lie about how positive the test screening was so people go see it?

DC ON SUICIDE WATCH

Is anyone surprised? The first one made a ton of money despite having d-listers. The GA like this marvel capeshit the most. All capeshit flicks this year are bound to make loads of cash

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT FORGET ABOUT IRON FIST

>new

Worked for DC.

>Standing ovations in all screenings.

THIS IS R____T
THIS IS M___S

>All capeshit flicks this year are bound to make loads of cash

I'm not entirely convinced about "Wonder Woman" and "Thor: Ragnarok".

It won't get that domestically but internationally it will do 200M plus prolly.

Its going to underperform, literally no one gives a shit about this movie and its going to be release next month.
I guess the age of the mem is reaching its ending.

They will do ok
No worries

>Flashlight

I'm gonna buy two tickets. I'll just give one away or something.

The last Thor made 648 mil, raganarok will make the same amount if not more. Wonder Woman is the first female superhero general audiences are actually looking forward too. They'll be fine, JL is the one that might be in most "danger", if JL doesn't make 1 bil that's a failure

>literally no one gives a shit about this movie and its going to be release next month

Living under a rock.

MARVEL. ALWAYS. WINS.

>I HAVE FAMOUSLY HUGE TURDS!

Hands down greatest superhero movie line ever.

Literally what Sup Forums said about the first one.

Don't you ever get tired of being wrong, Sup Forums?

These films are a cancer to cinema.

Something tells me people will love "Thor: Ragnarok" for how unironically over-the-top it's striving to be. Even in here.

I WANNA

what the fuck? I don't even like the MCU anymore but nobody on this board was saying that the second one wouldn't make money

Guardians is probably the favourite stand-alone movie of many normies so of course it'll make a ton of money. as long as it's good, I'm also down. the last few movies though have made me give up pretty much all hope for a good MCU movie

dammit, why can't I just get Phase 1 tier quality? Iron Man 1, Incredible Hulk, Thor to some extent and Captain America 1 were good movies

The first one is one of the best Marvel movies imo so don't give me shit for this. I think Feige gave Gunn more creative room on this one given the success of the first one. I think it's going to have more of Gunn's weird humor and some dark parts. It will be less audience friendly than the first and be lower rated. It will still make plenty of money though and will still be fresh.

why is the MCU so funky?

youtube.com/watch?v=xvxU4VoaMg0

it will make billions because numales and soccer moms love chris pratt

>the last few movies though have made me give up pretty much all hope for a good MCU movie

Why?

same thing with Aquaman and Momoa

Chris Pratt is in fucking everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=cIenIcLpRZQ

the first one was alright but this..... this is pure garbage, jesus christ. literally talking about shit, is this what the MCU has become? you know something is wrong when even Wonder Woman looks better than this

>Gunn's weird humor and some dark parts
This is the only reason I watched the first one and it didn't deliver.

Maybe lower-rated since expectations are high. But I doubt it'll be that much darker.

Plus Gunn is being smart in not going bigger and retreading what worked in the first movie but on steroids. I have a good feeling about it.

Oh look, falseflagging company wars. The only thing worse than actual company wars is pretending to fight.

Both DC and Marvel will make mad bank regardless of reviews. You see none of it for fighting the fight. Synder isn't 'God', he's a fucking hack and should die. Marvel isn't 'GOTYAY' because critics review it well.

Stop fighting or take it back to Sup Forums

They talked about piss and cum and prison rape in the first one. They've never been above throwaway crass jokes.

BRRRAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP*

reddit

my first disappointment was avengers. it felt so spectacular but empty at the same time. Widow and Hawkeye didn't really belong in the group but whatever, leap of faith and shit

then when the quips started to come, I was kind of annoyed. When one of my favourite villains (Ultron) and my most anticipated movie (AoU) was turned into a quipfest, that was the moment that I just lost interest. I continued watching but Guardians felt boring, Ant-Man was quite good (to my surprise), Civil War was a flat-out disappointment on all levels and Doctor Strange just felt bland

Iron Man 1 will be my all time favourite of all the movies. At least IM1 and Incredible Hulk felt different and unique. Now, every movie feels just the same but with different characters, even when the storylines are different.

But whatever, what makes them the most bucks I guess. It doesn't have to be my favourite franchise so as long as there are other people who can appreciate it....

You're right. Guardians of the Galaxy is reddit

$160 million reddit dollars

Vin Diesel and Bradley Cooper definetley aren't D-listers, and Saldana is a C-lister at worst.

>DUDE NON-STOP COMEDY BICKERING AND EVERY CHARACTER HAS EXACTLY ONE TRAIT WHICH THEY CONSTANTLY NEED TO REMIND YOU OF LMAO
>DUDE POOP JOKES LMAO
>DUDE THE AUTISTIC ONE YELLS OUT THINGS WHICH ONE WOULD NOT ORDINARILY YELL LMAO

Jesus Christ if this dialogue was in anything other than a Marvel movie it'd be torn to shreds.

UPVOTE REDDIT STYLE

This looks like absolute dogshit. It will probably make well over a billion dollars.

He means the characters.

>all those reposts on Sup Forums
>then the review embargo ended

good times

Can't go wrong with poop jokes ;^)

This is reddit. This is memes

Name 1 movie Bradley Cooper is slated for besides this.

Haha baby Groot XD epic

He's directing and starring in a remake of "A Star Is Born". It's already an early favorite for the 2019 Oscars.

>It's already an early favorite for the 2019 Oscars.
nothing like prejudice opinions on a film before seeing it

So the great shilling war of 2017 begins anew

JAJAJAJA YO SHILLO LAS PELICULAS DE MICKEY RATON JAJAJA

I'm not the one saying it. But everyone knows the makings of an Oscar-bait movie by now and "Musical celebrating old Hollywood" is among them.

Jesus christ, just stop making movies

It's like the cinematic equivalent of McDonalds

>poop jokes
What lows won't capeshit Marvel stoop to?

>EVERY CHARACTER HAS EXACTLY ONE TRAIT WHICH THEY CONSTANTLY NEED TO REMIND YOU OF LMAO
Like how everyone in Suicide Squad had to constantly remark on how "crazy" Harley was?

Piss jokes?

They aren't characters, they are just toy stand ins. I can't even imagine the kind of adult men who could enjoy this piece of shit

This is it, after 20 years of fine tuning corporate committees crafted the perfect movie formula.

From now on every new movie will just be a copy of GotG 2, a never ending stream of quips.

what petty complaints, fuck off

>Marvel is shit but what about DC?
Leave my fucking board you shill piece of shit

why are people shocked at this? normies have always had shit taste and love shitty humor like Guardians and Deadpool.

they cant appreciate good filmmaking like Man of steel or BvS for example

rekt. expect incoming boasting about best makeup.

Is this real? Is this a real movie?

>LA LA LA I CAN'T HEAR YOU
If you genuinely enjoy capeshit you are a hypocritical faggot, end of story.

ZERO OSCARS

Firstly, whataboutism is a shit-tier argument.

Secondly, what you describe was an example of violating the "show, don't tell" rule. The actual character was more than a Big Bang Theory-esque one-liner dispenser, which is more than can be said for GOTG.

You let this happen

>le poopy XDDD

Jesus fucking chirst

I enjoyed the first one, but from what we've seen of the 2nd it seems a little too humorous, and bad humor as well.

Everyday we stray further from God's light

>I enjoyed the first one

REDDIT OFF BRO, ME AND YOU

They're emphasizing the humor but reportedly it gets pretty serious in the halfway portion.

>People on Sup Forums can't understand kino

THANK GOD we have yt comments

>Marlel is focus tested garbage
Whaaaaaat...?

>Ok guys, THIS is the movie where we finally get serious

t. marketing guys for every single Marvel movie ever

>prolly
Kill yourself

>le ebin poop joke

>Gunn's weird humor
How was the humor in the first one 'weird'? Seemed like non-stop run-of-the-mill Marvel gags to me.

Poopy!!!

This means it's probably extremely diverse and progressive.

Marvel's movies don't really pander to that.

Any Marvel fans want to defend this?

>Focus tested shit
nope! still right, OP.

Is this b8 or do you have incredibly shit taste? This at least looks fun, WW looks like 100% garbage.

so basically you're saying this is r*ddit approved most upvoted flick ever?

ME AND YOU
MEME OFF, BRO

Shills are out in force in the youtube comments.

Oh wow...i knew this would be horrible but damn, this is probably going to get a make up Oscar...

Fuck, wrong pic

>they were older that means they're better

Is this how marlel plans to catch up with DC in the oscar count?

>Wonder Woman looks better than this

Nice try DCuck

Wonder Woman unironically looks better

Just when I thought nothing could be worse than Suicide Squad, capeshit surprises me yet again

The only way i'm even pirating this is if Gunn makes Nebula rape Mantis otherwise fuck Marlel.

I don't know if I've ever fapped to something with antenna before. Now that I know I'm going to when some rule34 happens, I am kind of looking forward to it.

I don't give a fuck about how many reviews they buy or how many millions they make, you guys already lost. This shit I just watched proves the movie (the entire movie) is shit and no amount of shilling will change my mind